Category :
Owner/Manager:
Hours:
Mon-Fri 7-4:30

KGA Custom Kitchens Ltd

Company Profile We specialize in custom designed and built kitchen cabinetry, bathrom vanities and wal units. We wil measure, design and instal your cabinets making sure every element works perfectly in your space. We also customize al colour.

You Might Also Consider

Greater Toronto Contractors

gtc_logo2013.png

I was actually recommended by my sister to use Greater Toronto Contractors as they did her bathroom renovation fast and...

Mark Thompson from North York 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for KGA Custom Kitchens Ltd

Oct 27, 2006, Toronto

6 years ago we totally reno'd our house and following a strong recommendation from a friend, we went with KGA. In summer 2006 we completed another full reno of another home, and chose KGA again for our kitchen, all the bathroom vanities, and a fully panelled cherrywood Library. We are very pleased with the completed product, first and second time around. It always helps to go to a cabinetry supplier with a plan in hand, or be very sure of your needs. We went into this project armed with sketches, pictures from magazines and a bit of experience, and we came out with a picture-perfect product. And some of Khangs "knock-offs" are better than the pictures! Khang Le met our budget, was easy to work with, helpful and produces top-quality cabinetry with flawless finishes, both in lacquer and stained wood. Post-installation service for the inevitable few minor problems we had was quick and uncomplaining.

Sep 09, 2006, Toronto

9.8

KGA Kitchen & Bathroom are not only for kitchens and bathrooms, they build high end home offices and home theatre cabinets beyond comparison. KGA are executive class professionals that listen to you design it build it and fine tune it so that you end up exactly with what you have dreamed of!(I know, because my wife and I needed a functioning home office for years, but wouldn't forgo the high-end look we needed for form.We now have it along with a floor to ceiling home theatre cabinet that houses our big screen tv, components and sliding drawers for hundreds of dvds). The owner Khang will help you design the project, is on site and provides personal service above and beyond with recommendations that obviously come from years of practice as a master cabinet builder. The lead glass windows are the perfect touch with deep walnut on the finest maple, completed with large crown moulding and detailed columns. KGA builds fine furniture and will be building my next kitchen, bathroom and walk-in closet. I would not take the time to do this survey unless I really believed in KGA. I do. If you have any questions I can be reached at [email protected]

Apr 27, 2006, Toronto

No other kitchen company was able to compete with KGA in terms of quality and design. KGA kitchens have been imitated, but can never be duplicated. We were extremely impressed with the attention to detail and personal nature of the business and would strongly recommend KGA to anyone who appreciates fine custom cabinetry.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!