near

Hours:
7am-6pm

Keating Roofing

Company Profile

Keating Roofing is a family run organization and thrives to deliver 100% customer satisfaction. With over 45 years of roofing Practice and ongoing training we are fully committed to roofing excellence.

more...
Servicing:

Etobicoke, Mississauga, North York, Toronto

Reviews for Keating Roofing

Show:

Apr 10, 2014, York

We were in the market for a new roof. Our real-estate agent suggested getting several estimates, as the roofing industry is a complicated industry to purchase from. We didn’t quite under stand what she meant until we started our estimate collection process. We were so surprised to see how roof related estimates could vary in so many ways, from cost to scope of work…. Overall we ended up getting 6 estimates. Our findings were this, 3 were very low (by comparison to the high ones) 1 was mid range and 2 were in the high range. After this extremely frustrating experience we decided to move forward with Keating. By far was the scope of work and cost greater, however it came with great explanation and detail. We have come to realize that the roofing industry is one that remains ungoverned, and as a homeowner you have no laws protecting you from shady work or mis-guided specifications. Keating takes their business very serious. They took the time to perform a complete evaluation of our needs, prepared a comprehensive estimate and came back and explained it thoroughly. The overall job was completed in a timely manner and according to everything they detailed within their estimate. The property was left clean and tidy and we feel very confidante that we will be protected from the elements for years to come followed by a transferable warranty for when we decide to sell. Being professionals and not experienced in the trade industry we’ve realized that getting a good deal is only something that happens on paper. You truly only get what you pat for. Thank you Keating, for your patience through this education process and the service that you performed.

Apr 10, 2014, Etobicoke

I met with a number of local Etobicoke contractors in the spring of 2013, regarding my roof project and my sagging eaves trough. Keating Roofing Contractors provided the most thorough quote, upgrading ventilation to today's modern standards to achieve a long term warranty and installing a proper 'roof system'. They weren't cheap, but others quoted much higher for significantly less work? One representative from a local company couldn't tell me how long they had been in business. With some research, I found some who were capitalizing on other defunct companies well established names. Vlad at Keating was helpful and knowledgeable, friendly and always available to answer questions. The finished product is fully warranted and has added significant curb appeal to my home. Their aluminum work, which is done in house by their own employees, was also top notch. I will recommend these guys without hesitation to anyone. Thanks guys!

Apr 09, 2014, Toronto

In the summer of 2011, I contacted Keating Roofing Contractors to have a look at my roof. It turned out there were 3 layers of shingles as well as a layer of ancient cedar shingles. Vlad from Keating took the time to inspect the roof, inspect the attic and prepare the most detailed and professional quote I had ever seen. The crew was very pleasant and did a great job cleaning up the large amount of debris. Based on this experience we called Vlad again in 2012 to insulate the attic and replace all the exterior aluminum which was starting to transform our older home and put a smile on our faces each time we pulled into the driveway. This past summer we replaced all our old windows with beautiful new custom windows, which had a number of benefits. They looked great! They kept the heat inside all winter for a change, and they drastically cut down the noise levels from the busy street we live on.

Apr 08, 2014, York

I typically don't have the time in my day to do things like this, but for these fine people I absolutely will. 8 years ago I was shopping for a new roof on my Etobicoke home. After interviewing several well established and reputable local companies I decided to hire Keating. William Keating was honest and straight to the point, with no BS and realized I was completely capable of making all my decisions without my wife present. (Some other contractors felt that I wasn't) At the time of the roof installation, one of the Keating Sons arrived with his team, and ensured my well cared property was thoroughly protected, as we were nervous about damage to the landscaping. The roof was installed quickly and efficiently, given the complicated design on my home. My My experience with this company and it's employees has been nothing but first class. They have inspected my roof each year since the install date to help ensure it's longevity. These guys have become my go to people for anything around the exterior of my home. Over the course of last year John and Justin Keating have managed to completely transform the exterior of my house! All exterior windows and doors were replaced. The entire exterior had a stucco system installed. The interior of the 3 car garage was spray foam insulated and finished. All the eaves, soffit and fasica was replaced, and pot lights were installed in conjunction with this, to my delight. During the course of all this work, my wife and I built a relationship with the owners of this company, and the team of men working for them. I can say they are absolutely great people...and their services didn't stop there. During this past New Year's Eve, while in New York with my family, I received a phone call around 10pm. It was my home alarm company, informing me that our home had been broken into! I was completely vulnerable and worried, with no neighbors or family available to help. I gave John Keating a call, and he didn't hesitate to bring his New Year's celebrations to a halt, and head over to our house to deal with police and break in on our behalf. This is service beyond what I have paid for. Although in this super competitive home renovation industry, a lot of shady business takes place, that's just reality. It's great to see that there are still truly good, honest people that do what they say they will do, and can be trusted. Thanks to the Keating team!! JM

Apr 03, 2014, Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 1

We were given a reasonable quote for the repair of our leaky roof, they were very friendly and explained the issue and the repair. We were in a bit of a rush as I was due to give birth a month later. After numerous phone calls to set a date for the job to be done, apparently not a big priority as it was not a big job. We finally booked the day and we were bringing in a large crane (no charge to us as we knew someone from crane company) as they stated that was tho only way they could do the job as our neighbours would not give them access to their roof. The day before the repair they wanted us to cancel the crane as their employee who had the certification to be on the crane was on holiday, They then raised the price over $1200.00...still the day before the scheduled repair. We were left in such a predicament as the leak in our roof would directly affect the new baby's room. We had to go ahead with the repair as we had no choice at that point as I was in no condition to start this month long process again. Yes the job was done and probably well too as we never heard a drip again, but we were completely taken advantage of. When requested a receipt stating why the raise in price in written detail, we never heard back from them.

Dec 10, 2013, Toronto

I contacted Keating Roofing as I was in the market for a new roof and aluminum work. Vlad was the consultant I met with and was outstanding. I especially appreciate his patience with all of the many questions and indecision. The crew was very professional, courteous and delivered what I expected. My property was left clean and tidy and I would highly recommend Keating to anyone looking to have work done on their home.

Oct 26, 2013, Toronto

We had our roof replaced by Keating a year ago...I've been meaning to post for a while! They were extremely professional and went through the quote and the work with us to explain everything (i.e. what had to be done, why and the purpose of it). This is our first home so we didn't know much about roofing until we started doing research on replacing the roof. We met with several companies and we were most impressed with Keating. They did the work within the time frame quoted and cleaned up all of the debris from removing the old roof impeccably . They have a wonderful maintenance program also. We would highly recommend them.

Oct 09, 2013, Mississauga

Another excellent job by Keating Roofing. We have a large property with a cottage style "Pool House" in the back. Due to hail storm damage a few years ago, we desperately needed to have the roof replaced. Keating Roofing has always looked after our roofing needs and we knew that we could count on their excellent workmanship to complete this project. As per usual, they arrived with a full professional crew and completed the job without any problem. Our property was well protected and swept clean on completion. Thank you to a GREAT ORGANIZATION. Keating Roofing.....You ARE the best!

Oct 09, 2013, Mississauga

After contacting several roofing companies, I decided on Keating Roofing after spending time with Matt and receiving a full estimate and presentation. The crew arrived at my house, prepared for their job; did their job and subsequently my roof was replaced in it's entirety to my full satisfaction. Courteous, professional and getting my monies worth are all what is important to me! I got all 3 with Keating Roofing!

Sep 16, 2013, Old Toronto

They explained exactly what was to be done in detail, with picutres and diagrams. They were fast and didn't disrupt us at all. They cleaned up every bit of anything left every night. I kept calling with questions about this and that and they always answered quickly and efficiently. They gave notices to surrounding neighbours apologizing for any noise that may bother them. A family business who treats you like family. The end product was perfect. I would hightly recommend them for any roofing job.

Company Profile

Keating Roofing is fully insured and all of our employees are covered by workers compensation should anyone be injured while working on site. We are a full service company and are certified for all Residential and Commercial roofing applications including flat roofs, and tar and gravel. We also specialize in insulation, gutters & eavestroughs, chimney work, siding and skylights.

LET OUR FAMILY TAKE CARE OF YOURS.................

Products & Services

Products
CertainTeed, Bakor, IKO, Alu-rex, Duraflo, Air Vent Inc., Cellulose and Fibreglass Insulation, Velux Skylight, Old Aged Cedar, Copper
Services
Shingle Roofing, Flat Roofing, Modified Bitumen Systems, Tar and Gravel, Skylight Installation, Aluminum, Gutters, Siding, Soffits, Facia, Insulation, Copper, Chimney Work, Ventilation, Stucco, Stone, Windows
Brands
CertainTeed, Bakor, IKO Membranes, Velux, Duraflo, Air Vent Inc., Synergy
Styles
Architectural Shingles, Tar and Gravel, Modified Bitumen System, Cedar, Stone Coated Steel, Copper Work, Standing Seam,
Specialties
Residential Toronto Homes, Victorian Style, Churches, Tar and Gravel and Modified Bitumen, Town Houses, Unique Architectural Homes, Ventilation, Insulation,

Credentials & Financial Information

1963
Cheque, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
Toronto Business License T85-4178036
Certified Contractors Network,BBB,CFIB,CertainTeed Advisory Counsel,Guild Quality,HomeStar
Heat Welding, CertainTeed Select Shingle Masters, CertainTeed Quality Masters, Fall Arrest Certified
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!