Category :
Hours:
Monday to Sunday 7AM to 5:30PM

Junk iT

Company Profile

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 40,000 customers in 12 years.

Visit our website at www.junkit.ca to learn more about our services or call us at 1-866-JUNK-IT-NOW! (1-866-586-5486) or 416-531-5865 and speak to one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives.

JuNK iT! provides fast, reliable, and professional junk removal service in the greater Toronto area, from bin rental to trash removal. If you’ve got junk, we’ve got solutions....

more...
Servicing:

Ajax, Ancaster, Brampton, Burlington, Dundas, Etobicoke, Hamilton, Halton Hills, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, North York, Oakville, Pickering, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Stoney Creek, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge.

Reviews for Junk iT

Show:

Nov 19, 2013, Old Toronto

Jawad and Eric were totally awesome! They took to the challenges of moving everything in a timely fashion. I would definitely use these guys again. I like that this is a Canadian outfit.

Company Response:
Hi Marion, Thanks for your review. Yes we are Canadian, locally owned and not a franchise. We hope to hear from you again real soon. --Christopher

Nov 15, 2013, Burlington

I booked these guys over the phone. Very friendly and knowledgeable. I was taking the advice of my contractor to book the smallest bin and when I said how much I had in my garage, Junk IT recommended the medium sized bin. Good job they did as I filled it up. Hassel free, didn’t need to be there for drop off or pick up. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to rent a bin. I will probably use their full service next time with the great experience I have had.

Thanks Daniel for your review. --Christopher

Nov 08, 2013, WHITEVALE

Great job Nice clean up Courteous personnel Junk It removed my patterned concrete walkway. It was estimated quickly and done in the morning with full clean-up. Thanks Alex and Chris.

Company Response:
Jerry thanks so much for the review and allowing us to remove your walkway. Please let us know if we can assist you again in the future. --Christopher

Nov 07, 2013, Old Toronto

We have been using Junk It for several years and are extremely satisfied with the service. They are punctual tidy efficient and friendly. Highly recommend them! we will be using Junk It for many years to come.

Company Response:
Sandy thanks so much for using our services over the years. It is so much appreciated! --Christopher

Nov 02, 2013, Toronto

We used JunkiT to rent a dumpster to remove renovation waste from our home. It was easy to book the drop off and pick up times we required and the walk-in dumpster was easy to load. Care was taken to protect our property and bills were emailed promptly. We felt we received quality and convenience for a fair price from JunkiT.

Company Response:
Hi A M from Toronto. Thanks so much for the feedback! We appreciate you renting a dumpster from Junk It. We hope to here from you again soon. --Christopher

Oct 04, 2013, Hamilton

Everything was completed to our satisfaction. Even our former building manager was impressed how clean we left the place. He had stated that they usually have to send some of their people to clean up after a tenant leaves but that you guys left the place quite clean. Thank you for all your hard work.

Oct 03, 2013, Old Toronto

Hey Chris, great job from Andrew of Junk It!. Hard working and very organized. Great job from the whole team yes we will be working together soon. On time and on budget. Thanks again.

Company Response:
Joe thanks very much for your feedback and it was a pleasure working with you! -- Christopher

Sep 23, 2013, Old Toronto

Thank you for your services. It was a pleasure doing business with your company. Your staff was very helpful with all our questions and concerns. We will definitely use your services again in the near future. Thanks again. Pat

Company Response:
Pat thanks so much for your review. We hope to hear from you again real soon. --Christopher

Sep 10, 2013, Burlington

Recently, we had to remove a lot of junk before a large family gathering that we were having in our backyard. The 15 yard bin we ordered from Junk It was dropped off and picked up when promised which made the timing perfect all around! This is my third time using Junk It and once again, they met our expectations 100%. Booking online is easy for bin selection, setting up delivery & pickup dates and payment. Their customer service is excellent and they are great to deal with (thanks again Stuart!). If anyone around here asks who to call for a bin rental, I have no problem telling them to go with you guys!

Company Response:
Hi Richard. Your feedback is very much appreciated. We work very hard to pay attention to all details of our service in order to make it the easiest way to get rid of your unwanted junk. Thanks very much for using Junk It! - not once, but three times! We hope to hear from you again in the near future. Cheers! -- Christopher - CEO

Sep 09, 2013, Innisfil

Thanks for a very good experience renting a dumpster from your company. I want to say a special thank you to the gentleman who picked up the dumpster and went the extra mile helping me fit my junk in properly!! I will recommend your company to my friends and relatives for sure!! Happy to be junk free!

Company Response:
Hi Shelley, I am so glad you are junk free. It is such a great feeling to get rid of the clutter. You noted in your review that our staff went the "extra mile" to fit in your junk. I love to hear that! We train our staff extensively to not only meet but exceed expectations everyday. We also only hire the most friendly people. Friendly people + extensive training is a good thing. Sharing our name to your friends and family is the ultimate complement. Thanks so much! - Christopher - CEO

Company Profile

SAVE $25 when you BOOK ONLINE at www.junkit.ca.

Find out why we have wowed over 40,000 customers in 12 years.

We offer do-it-yourself options to full-scale trash removal, clean-up, and disposal services.

Take advantage of JuNK iT's affordable dumpster and bin rental so you can toss the scraps and walk away. We’ll make your junk disappear overnight – just like magic.

If you’d rather not lift a finger, get our team of professionals to get their hands dirty with our full-service junk removal. Toronto will be a little cleaner when we’re done, too - we don’t just dump the contents of our garbage trucks in a landfill.

We make sure to recycle and donate as much as possible, often up to a whopping 60% of what we pick up. Now that's Toronto junk removal done right.

We’re fully equipped to handle construction jobs, renovations, and large business trash removal, too. We’ve worked with everyone from real estate agents to home renovation TV shows, and we’ve left a trail of satisfied customers in our wake.

Products & Services

Services
Full Service- We do all the loading and cleanup. Self Service- We will deliver a driveway friendly dumpster and remove it when it is full.
Specialties
junk removal, junk removal services, dumpster rental, dumpsters, bin rentals, garbage bin rentals, dump bins.

Credentials & Financial Information

2002
Debit Card, Visa, MasterCard and Cash
Ministry of EnvironmentCommercial Vehicle Operator's Registration Certificate
CFIB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!