Category :

Joshua Creek Trading Furniture & Home Decor

You Might Also Consider

Cargo Cabbie Professional Movers

Cargo Cabbie Toronto movers.jpg

Cargo Cabbie deserves a 10 Star rating and more! From the first e-mail request till last box unloaded from the truck in to...

dan from Toronto 1 Apr 16, 2014

Reviews for Joshua Creek Trading Furniture & Home Decor

Nov 21, 2013, BURLINGTON

If you are looking for quality product and service, look no further. The team at Joshua Creek is professional from start to finish. They listen to your needs and make recommendations that really fit your lifestyle. One year later, we are still in love with this sofa. The only problem is going into the store and not walking out with everything!

Jan 28, 2013

I would highly recommend Joshua Creek highly for any residential furniture purchases based on selection, price and service. I like what Jim, owner, said to me, "We just want you to be happy". No truer words could be said. We are very happy with our new sectional couch. Jim was attentive to our needs and provided a great price for what we ultimately purchased. We will definitely be back for our next purchase.

Nov 22, 2012, Oakville

I had purchased my master bedroom suite from Joshua Creek several years ago, and I didn't hesitate to return recently when looking for pieces for a spare bedroom. What I love most about this place is that so much of the furniture is Canadian-made (ours was made in Oshawa by carpentry students... it's impecibly made). The customer service here is second to none - they spend as much or as little time as you want with you, answer all questions with a great amont of knowledge, and are also great about after-sale assistance (i.e., delivery and follow-up questions). I have had countless people compliment me on this furniture. It's beautiful, obviously well-made, and timeless. I would recommend in a heartbeat, and I will surely be back.

Sep 13, 2012, Oakville

Love this store! . All the furniture is custom, not manufactured like the big box stores. You get great customer service which seems like a think of the past. Driving from Toronto it is worth this as they have a very good selection and Canada made.

Feb 28, 2012, Oakville

These folks have a lovely showroom/store near 4th line on Speers Road. You can walk in there and select from any number of 'ready-made' furniture items, as well as artwork and home decor. They also, however, do amazing custom furniture based on exactly what you want/need. My husband and I liked one of their bedroom suites, but we wanted custom hardware and accents - it was no problem for them to order a custom-made suite without too much additional charge. The delivery was quick and they assembled it exactly as/where we wanted it in our home.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
PAT in Westoaks Nov 18, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 30, 2009

I was told about this place by a friend who lives in Oakville, who swore that I'd be impressed with their furniture. After looking all throughout Toronto and pricing bedroom suites at countless furniture stores, I decided to check out Joshua Creek. I was not sorry. Not only did I see a number of 'custom' pieces (i.e., they can show you on paper a 'simple' model of anything - from couches to chairs to dressers, for example - and show you how they can make it bigger/smaller/different textures, etc.), but I also saw various pieces that I'd seen in other stores (the exact same furniture) for way better prices. I ended up buying a beautiful birch bedroom suite for way less than I was expecting to pay - the quality is outstanding and it looks amazing. The staff and owners take real pride in the store and the service they provide - from point of sale to delivery, they were professional, friendly, and extremely helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone, and will go back again and again.

Mar 20, 2009, Etobicoke

Joshua Creek has a great sales team who are always willing to go the extra mile to help with your decor needs. the experience was well worth the cost of their furniture.

Feb 28, 2009, Lemhi

i like joshua creek furniture. i love the products in the store. many of our friends shop at the store because of the quality. all the best and keep up the good work

Jan 16, 2009, Oakville

I visit Joshua Creek Furniture on a regular basis. The owners and staff have GREAT customer service and are very knowledgeable about their products. The prices are reasonable and the furniture is well made and Canadian! Service sells, keep up the great work guys!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!