Categories :
Landscape Contractors & Designers Interlocking Stone
Address:
We do not strive to be the least expensive, but the *BEST*. The Bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price... TORONTO , ON M2H3S7
Owner/Manager:
Chris Altuna

Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

Company Profile

We do not strive to be the least expensive, but the *BEST*.

Landscape Contractor-- Iberia provides a full range of services: landscape design and construction, property maintenance, lawn and tree care, and snow clearance and removal. Established in 1970, Iberia has built a reputation for professional, high quality work. We carry $5 million in liability insurance and have good standing with WSIB. …

more...
Servicing:

TORONTO--

North York, Scarborough, Markham, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Unionville, Vaughan, Concord, Woodbridge, Etobicoke,Newmarket, Stouffville.

Reviews for Iberia Landscape Services Ltd

Show:

Jun 14, 2012, East York

They were prompt and curtious - kept the building site very neat. The results were great...loved the deck addition and the pathway looks perfect! very pleased with entire process....they even made suggestions as the project went along while keeping within my budget. i would highly recommmend their services!

Apr 27, 2012, m4t

Iberia's team is professional, curteous, prompt and easy to work with. This is our second project with Iberia and the team did not disappoint. I've given friends referrals and all have been extremely happy with the results. Prices are competitive and customer care is exceptional. Thanks Iberia!

Apr 26, 2012, NORTH YORK

We moved in to our house in January, and one of the things that definitely needed attention was the front steps and walkway. They were made up of field stone, but the masonry had started to crumble. To make matters worse, the previous owners decided to "solve" the problem by smearing cement all over the stones, rendering them unsalvagable. After reading the numerous positive reviews on Homestars, I contacted Chris with Iberia Landscape Services. Some of the other companies we got out for estimates wanted to rip the entire walkway out, even the parts that weren't damaged! (Hmm...) Chris said that the undamaged parts of the walkway looked good, and they should be able to match the stones pretty closely where repairs were needed. It was his honesty and concern for what we wanted that won me over. His crew... what can I say about them? Extremely hard-working and dedicated (to say the least). A couple of our neighbours were commenting on how impressed they were with their work ethic. They had to hand-chip the stones down to the foundation to remove them. The weather wasn't cooperative, either (actually it was horrible). They were out early every day and worked diligently. In the end, the result is FANTASTIC! I love our new steps. They were able to pretty much perfectly match the stones. They did a great job and I'd not only recommend them, but I'd also hire them again for any other landscaping projects. Thanks Iberia!

Apr 20, 2012, MARKHAM

This was our first time hiring a contractor to any outdoor project on our house, we weren’t sure who to hire after hearing all the horror stories about Landscaping contractors experience with our friends. I found Iberia on homestars after reading all their positive reviews and contacted Chris via email. The overall experience with Chris was professional, very easy to communicate with and set up meetings with, this made our experience positive. He helped us with suggestions on patio stones and landscaping ideas which helped make our final decision a lot easier. We hired Iberia to remove the builder’s patio steps, concrete slabs and replace them with new steps and patio stones within the range of 500 sq feet. We also requested some landscaping to be done on the side of the backyard. Also to create a new foundation for the shed (10’ X 8’) with concrete slabs on top of the high performance bedding gravel previously used. Chris estimated 6 days to complete the project and it was completed in 6 days as he as predicted. The job was well executed and his crew were a great group of guys that did a good job. They restored the backyard as it was and also placed some new sod in an area near the shed that had some dead grass (7’x 7’) which was not discussed in the project, I consider that to be good customer service! I’d recommend Iberia for any outdoor work, Chris was professional, knowledgeable and his crew were punctual, efficient, hard workers and they transformed our backyard to something we’re looking forward to enjoying for years to come, I’m glad we went with them!

Apr 06, 2012, Toronto

I found Iberia here on homestars. I was amazed by the reviews so I contacted the office. I was in need of a rear parking pad for my business. I had crushed gravel down but with the spring it was muddy and not ideal for customers. Chris Altuna came out to meet with me. As soon as i meet with him I felt very comfortable with him. I proceeded to tell him my needs and he made some very good sugestions that other landscapers didnt. He provided me with an estimate and the rest is history. They started the project when he stated and the crew was very easy to work with and mindfull of my customers. The parking pad was made out of interlocking stone and looks great and yet functional. I would recommend Iberia landscaping to anyone who wants peace of mind and a great end result. I would like to thank Calvin and the crew for a great experience.

Mar 02, 2012, North York

I have dealt with numerous contractors in the past. I would put Iberia Landscaping right at the top. Chris delivered 100% on everything he promised and even more. I enjoy looking at the interlock driveway and walkway even today, 7 months later. The stone Chris recommend for the driveway was exactly what I was looking for. The stone he picked for my window well far exceed my expectations. They were on time as promised and clean. I called him back a week after completing the job to correct the height on some stones to appease my neighbour. I expected him to come at his convenience. I was totally surprised when I returned home the day following my call and noticed it had been done. Even my neighbour was impressed!! You definitely can't go wrong with Iberia. The piece of mind is worth it!!!

Feb 20, 2012, North York

We like to thank Iberia Landscape for the wonderfull job at our house, we did our homework and we decided to go we the company that not only provided us with an excellent response but the best , Chris gave us great ideas to make our front lawn look amazing!!! They were very professional and the job was done on time. They change the look of our house in such a beautiful way, once they finished with our new interlock driveway they re-landscape our front lawn... what a change!!!! Chris, we are looking foward to the summer for the second part of the project in our backyard. Thank you so much Chris, nicely done!!!

Dec 30, 2011, Toronto

I have been working with Chris from Iberia Landscape and recommending them to my clients for over 12 years now. Most recently I have been using Chris’s services for more then just landscaping. Iberia has become my go to company for foundation work as well. Chris and his crew just completed the foundation on my latest addition and the work was amazing. The work was completed properly, in a timely manner, and they worked well with my site Foreman and Project manager. I am a Contractor with high standards and Chris exceeded all my expectations once again. His company is now completing another project for us and doing another great job. Thanks again Chris, its great trades like you that helped Oborne Contracting to be one of the best in the city.

Company Response:
Thanks again John for the all the business over the years. Its always great working for undrstanding professionals like yourself.

Nov 22, 2011, Toronto

We hired Iberia to clean our backyard, re-position existing plants, create a foundation for a shed, and place a stone patio. Chris was easy to work with, attentive to detail, and most importantly, listened to my ideas. We had a small mound at the back end of our yard and several other companies had told us that this mound was not worth removing. These other companies tried to convince me that we could place our shed in front of this mound and somehow create a plant section on this mound of soil. I felt that I was losing 10' of backyard by leaving it there, and more importantly, I felt like the other folks were simply trying to get out of the work of removing it. Chris saw the mound and immediately said "this has to go," without prompting - he knew that was wasted space. He was practical, friendly, and prompt. The stone patio is flawless. Even our usually hard-to-please neighbor had little to complain about during the work. Their estimate was very close to other well-regarded landscaping companies in the area. Would recommend this company without hesitation.

Company Response:
Your backyard looks great and it was a pleasure to work with you. Thanks
This review has been flagged for verification.
jjj in north york Nov 17, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

We do not strive to be the least expensive, but the *BEST*.

Products & Services

Products
All
Services
Landscape design and Construction, Property maintenance, Lawn and tree care,and Snow clearance and Removal

Credentials & Financial Information

1970
Cheque and Cash
Landscape Ontario and Canadian Nursery Landscape Association
On Staff -- STONE MASON AND ARBORIST --
$ 500
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
2 year Unlimitted Warranty on all hardscapes

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!