Category :
Handyman Services
Address:
1255 Yonge St  Toronto , ON M4T1W6

Home Service Club

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Odd Job Handyman Services

keep calm photo.GIF

We needed some electrical work, and my regular handyman told me that it was a very complicated job and a one he couldn't...

Aidan from Thornhill 3 Mar 22, 2014

Reviews for Home Service Club

Show:

Oct 03, 2013, North York

I was very pleased with the contractor they sent, Frank was very professional and did a fantastic job, the job was completed on time. Home service club inspected the job on a timely basis. I have gotten a lot of compliments on my new bathroom.

Sep 18, 2013, Old Toronto

Great work on our upstairs reno, couldn't have asked for a better team and service! I have has bad experiences with contractors in the past, but with these guys I was very happy with the process and the finished result and would recommend to anyone & use again.

Jun 23, 2013, Richmond Hill

I have been a member of this club for a very long time. I joined in the early 70's and have used them ever since. I have had my roof done by them - and when it leaked after 12 years - it was simple - one call to their office and it was taken care of. I now just had my kitchen renovated. I got many estimates and theirs was not the cheapest, but I felt great with the contractor and it was great knowing that if I had any problems I could call Homeservice Club for help. The contractors did a great job on my kitchen. I am so happy. I have other work to be done in my basement and I will be calling them again to do the work.

Jun 14, 2013, Old Toronto

I recently had work done through the Home Service Club Of Canada, I am so pleased with the final results, I had a complete bathroom Renovation + Painting of whole house, the contractor we hired through Home Service Club was excellent! I highly recommend the Club to anyone looking for great, reliable Contractors! Happy Member!

May 31, 2013, Old Toronto

I had a great experience with Homeservice when I had my bathroom renovated and recomended them to my sister when she was doing some repairs at her place. Happy memeber

Aug 16, 2012, Toronto

I have been using Home Service Club for a few years to get reliable plumbers, electricians, and tile guys for small jobs around my house. I have generally been happy with the folks they send over, and the work that gets done is done well. What I like about Home Service Club is that they guarantee satisfaction with the tradespeople and their work. This gives me peace of mind. I also like the fact that HSC can connect me with a plumber at short notice, like the time a pipe burst and I needed it dealt with ASAP. One last point -- every HSC customer service agent I have dealt with over the years has been very helpful, efficient and pleasant to deal with.

Aug 03, 2012, Toronto

Worst service ever - they are supposed to guarantee the work of their contractors, they DONT. After many many calls to the company a manager or owner STILL WON'T CALL BACK. Project ran over-budget, way over the time quoted, it was a NIGHTMARE . HSC may be ok for small jobs like a leaky faucet or something, but definately not a large project. Any skilled contractor service would have a web-site and customer base of their own. DO NOT USE THEM for a large project - so many others on homestars to choose from and I fully regret ever letting these guys sell me into their worthless guarantee!!!!!!! I should have checked Homestars first to find a quality company!!!!!!

Dec 02, 2011, TORONTO

Just had painting done now, as I am getting ready for my new born and had to get the nursery ready. - and very pleased yet again with this service. I must have received many many quotes. 3 of homeservice club and about 5 outside, and I would say it was hard to choose between the 3. They gave me some good advice. As much it was hard to choose, I am very very pleased with the Contractor I chose. thank you homeservice Club.

Nov 24, 2011, Etobicoke

I have used this company for over 9 years for all my home maintenance with the peace of mind that I was not overpaying and that all work was guaranteed. When I first joined I would always get quotes from other sources to make sure the price quoted by their affiliated tradesmen was fair. I don't bother doing that anymore as I never got a quote that was cheaper.

Nov 18, 2011, TORONTO

I called Homeservice, as my dryer was broken, and a repairman called me right away, and I needed a new timer, so rather then wasting time, he gave me the quote over the phone and I thought it was very responsible. When we arranged the appointment, he came when he said he would come and fixed my dryer within a reasonable amount of time. Great Service. I also used them prior too for some minor drywall repairs, again very excellent guys.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!