Category :
Building Supplies and Hardware
Address:
1000 Gerrard St E Toronto , ON M4M3G6

Home Depot - Gerrard St E

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

YORK HOME IMPROVEMENT SUPPLIES

Once bitten, twice smitten! First time it was a beautiful glass insert installed to perfection. Most recently, a glass...

Frank, Bradford West Gwillimbury 2 Apr 14, 2014

Reviews for Home Depot - Gerrard St E

Mar 24, 2012, Toronto

Hello, Home Depot was very helpfull in informing me of my choices of material to fit the space and my budget. I strongly recommend them. I was thinking of installing a vinyl flour but the associate told me that a ceramic flour would be more durable. Paolo

Nov 25, 2011, Toronto

Home Depot had a third party perform a roof replacement on my house. All in all it was pretty painless. They did a pretty good job at cleaning up but they did leave a few scraps here and there.

Nov 17, 2011, Toronto

I went in not know what kind of paint to buy or the supplies I would need to do this job myself. I left know what colours I wanted, what kind of paint would work best for my budget, and the supplies as well. The staff were patient, and answered every question I had.

Jan 22, 2010, Toronto

Before moving out of our previous condo, we had to clean the carpets. Instead of hiring an expensive company to do it, we decided to try it ourselves. The folks in the tool rental area at the Home Depot on Gerrard were very helpful - they set us up with all the materials we needed, and gave us a quick demonstration. The actual machine they rented to us was very easy to use and did a great job with our light grey carpets!

Jan 14, 2010, Toronto

I needed to purchase wood for building some shelves in my basement. The staff at the store were very helpful in working with me to determine what the best approach for my project was, got my wood all cut to size, and helped me load into a rental van. Overall, great service.

Oct 10, 2009, Toronto

the selection and knowledge of the staff at this location was amazing. Not onlywere they helpful in the selection of a material type they were able to me to decide on the right colour ~

Sep 25, 2009, East York

Great service and great advice. We had two different clerks and the same level of sevice. Honest price quote and very helpful with all aspects of the job; which was great as we were first-timers. Selection of hardwood not exactly as we hoped but we were happy with what we chose in the end.

Feb 22, 2009, Toronto

French doors were purchased and installed by home depot. Looks good but very drafty. Wind comes right through. Also the door shifted quite soon after installation and was no longer square. now it really has to be pushed hard in order to close. Not very impressed. Next time would have spent more money somewhere else to be satisfied.

Apr 13, 2008

This is smaller location but convenient in terms of location. However there is limited number of choices, so for something specific I WOULD NEED TO GO TO A BIGGER location. For a basic construction needs is perfect.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Sep 15, 2007, Toronto

We purchased a floor model microwave. When we got it home we found some parts were missing. This was a problem as we had booked an installation of the unit for the next day. The sales person immediately offered to go to the manufacturer's service office, obtained the parts and ensured everything was available on time. Everything worked out perfectly. Many thanks to the caring staff at the store for their help.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!