Category :

High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

You Might Also Consider

The Mechanical Group

TMG.jpg

iPlumb sent 2 plumbers to install a new toilet. They arrived on time, were very polite and took care to keep things clean....

Joe in Toronto 1 Aug 18, 2012

Reviews for High Life Heating Air Conditioning & Security Inc

Show:

Dec 15, 2013, King City

Got a quote to install a propane power vent water heater for $1330. Paid $150 as deposit. Three days later they told me that I had to pay an extra $300 for the same product and service. Gave me two options only: either pay the extrea $300 or refund me the deposit.

Jun 03, 2013

They came recommend by our neighbours. Prices were about average...not high, but not cheaper than other comparable quotes we got either. Came and installed everything in one day. A bit disappointed that the AC wasn't as powerful as we thought. Our second floor still get quite hot during a hot day with the AC on full blast.

Feb 04, 2013, Toronto

Recommended by a family member for their competitive price and fast response service. No heat situation is not a joke with windchill of -25C. Got our furnace replaced the same day we placed the order. Very satisfied with their service, and their technicians were courteous and friendly. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Feb 03, 2013, Old Toronto

Just moved into an old house downtown needed to have the entire house gutted. New HVAC system, Kitchen, appliances the works. Other reviews to come. Was referred by a co-worker and dealt with their Sales manager at High Life. Had our entire system changed. The old house was a boiler system so I needed ductwork put in. At the end of the day, had new ductwork, furnace, a/c, humidifier installed. The whole experience was great. Sales was professional and knowledgeable. Installation staff was punctual, professional and cleaned up after themselves. I have already recommended them to my new neighbours

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
peter from Toronto Dec 07, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 23, 2012, North York

My friend referred HighLife to us as he said they provided satisfied services to him. So we contacted High Life and asked for quote, it came back cheaper than we've expected with longer warranty period. They were able to arrange the installation appointment in 2 days, took about 6 hours from leveling the foundation of the AC where it sat, to drilling a hole through the wall, to connect the copper pipe in the basement and connecting the whole piece completely. They have advised us which type and size of AC we needed, my wife and I are quite satisfied with their service and professionalism. Will recommend to others

Nov 22, 2012, Toronto

Replaced a new furnace a few years ago. The installation went smoothly, and the technician was very knowledgeable. After that, it requires you to have them doing annual maintenance in order to have their 10 year warranty. It does make sense. And the annual service is also good, cost a little over 100 bucks.

Sep 28, 2012, Toronto

I found this company at the Home Show a few years ago. I needed air conditioning in my new home and after meeting many companies and talking to their sales reps, High Life seemed really good. I was a bit worried: their price seemed too good to be true for a Carrier high efficiency 1.5 ton unit that was 13 Seer (really good at the time) w/ the original coil. They installed and did a very clean and meticulous job. Everything was as they said it was and they were helpful, polite, professional.... it is about 5 years later and the unit still works like a charm without a problem in mechanical or installation. Definitely recommend.

Sep 21, 2012, Thornhill

1. EXCELLENT Field Service: Very competent technician, friendly, knew his stuff, got the job done right the first time. 2. BAD Head Office customer service: - Delayed delivery appointment without notice. I wasted my time-off from work. - They did not verify the special-order part after receiving it from the supplier in the US. The shipment sat in their office for more than a week. The technician and I watched their delivery truck unload the shipment at my home, only to find out it was the wrong part!! I had to take additional time-off from work for the re-shipment and installation of the correct part. - The Head Office did not offer any apology for the above problems. It was so matter-of-fact. It almost felt like everything was my own fault.

Aug 28, 2012, Toronto

I had John Yung come in to provide his assessment and the cost of the job that needed to get done. He was extremely professional and was knowledgeable at the task at hand. He also ensured that I got the best price and all the rebates that I was entitled to from both the province and Carrier. I shopped around several HVAC providers and High Life definitely provided me with the best price and service!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!