Category :
Furniture
Address:
1605 Bayview Ave, 2nd floor Toronto , ON M4G 3B5

Hauser Company Stores

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Elte

My sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. I love the stuff I bought, and I would definitely shop there again. I...

Gina A. from Toronto 1 Apr 21, 2014

Reviews for Hauser Company Stores

Show:

Jun 20, 2012, Oakville

I purchased 6 chairs along with a matching 60" table several years ago and one of the chairs developed a crack in it. It looked like rust. I had invested alot of money in this set as I was told it was solid aluminum. When i brought the chair in for repair at the Burlington store, they said they could not repair it and returned it to me with the leg broken right off 4 inches from the ground. I thought the quality would have been better. I am very disappointed in Hauser. I would not recommend this product to anyone. The legs break off. I would not buy this brand again. Definitely not.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Customer service is critical to a company. When a product has developed a defect, fix it and do not blame the customer.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
1. Check the warranty. 2. Do your homework and look for the best product, not the best name brand.

Mar 15, 2012, STEUBENVILLE

This furiture store is a JOKE ! They don't stand by their word... When I purchased my furniture I was told 7 to 10 days it would be recieved..... I waited 5 weeks. I was in contact with company twice within that 5 weeks to see if there was a problem and the owner and his secretary were EXTREMLY RUDE to me on both occasions. I would never recommend this place to my worst enemy! Awful customer service !!!

May 20, 2010, Toronto

We purchased a teak patio set from Hauser in the summer of 2006. Hauser didn't have the lowest price. We decided to buy from the company as we thought they offered better quality/service. However....one of the four chairs we purchased recently cracked down the side, making the chair unusable. We called hauser to see whether it could be fixed, and if not, what they were willing to offer us. The response (after the sales rep/mgr spoke to the owners) was that it could not be fixed, and that they would offer us a 15% discount on a new chair. So much for having higher quality product that they stand behind. We do not plan on buying from Hauser again given this response. Higher prices are only justified when accompanied by higher quality product/service. Quality teak furniture should not "crack".

Mar 20, 2010, Ancaster

Last year my husband and I visiter the Hauser showroom and we were very impressed with the staff member's knowlege of the different types of outdoor patio furniture that we were looking for and eventually we found exacting what we were looking for. The new patio furniture arrived on time and in perfect condition. The driver and his associate were also very professional and within a few minutes our new patio furniture was unloaded off the truck and place in our backyard almost immediately. Again, thank you Hauser for great service, excellent product knowledge and last but not least, afriendly and very accommodating truck driver and helper.

Mar 07, 2006, Toronto

9.8

If you are looking for outdoor furniture, look no longer, Hauser is the store to visit. Their quality is impecable. Their prices may be a little higher than most, but you cannot beat the quality and warranty you receive. We bought our outdoor furniture from them and recommended Hauser to many friends, who also purchased chairs, tables, umbrellas from them. When we originally went to order our furniture, they were re-surfacing some tables for people who had purchased from them 20 years ago. You cannot beat the workmanship and quality. We leave our table and chairs out all year. Also, when we originally purchased our umbrellas a little piece was missing. They quickly delivered it to our home, personally. We are now looking at buying a leather sofa and chair. Friends of ours went across the border to look and said they bought from Hauser. We visited their store the other day, and they let us bring a chair and sample leather colours home with us to see how we liked the look and what colours suited us best.Their prices for leather are very good. Great service.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!