Category :
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Address:
2427 Weston Rd Toronto , ON M9N 2A1

Hardwood Floor Center Inc. 2008

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Capital Refinishing Group

Reviews for Hardwood Floor Center Inc. 2008

Show:

Feb 14, 2014, Etobicoke

Needed to replace the hardwood floors in my whole house, checked various hardwood flooring companies and decided to go with Hardwood Flooring Center as they provided a fair price and helped out with choosing the right color to match the existing old wood trim in the house. The sales person was very knowledge and answered all of my questions on the type of flooring to use and the differences among them and which style would suit my 80 year old home. The work was done by concientious workers and on time. I would recommend this company.

Aug 11, 2011, Aurora

Upon visiting the hardwood flooring center, we were extremely impressed by the product variety available as well as the friendly and knowledgeable staff. We had been shopping around and visiting other hardwood stores but we were blown away by the size and professional atmosphere of the hardwood flooring centre and it’s gorgeous showroom. After choosing our custom finish hardwood and scheduling the delivery, we were further impressed by the prompt installation and cleanup, as we were initially told that our order would take longer than other prefinished hardwood orders due to the custom finish. Luckily, we were able to reschedule the installation to an earlier date, and had our floors in a week prior to the expected installation date. Wonderful products, great customer service, mindful and professional contractors.

May 03, 2010, Mississauga

Ordered engineered hardwood in Dec. Delivered and paid in full in Jan. Was told 25 year warranty and papers in every box. Opened 40 boxes and couldn't find warranty sheet so phoned and they said will get one sent over. Phoned many times since and still haven't received warranty, just get run around with excuses about distributor warehouse. Initially told Canadian wood. Then told Canadian wood but made in China. Now they said just China so they misled me from the beginning. Avoid. Bad service. Don't get $3.99 special on webpage. Low quality.

Jan 26, 2010, North York

Hired them to refinish my hardwood floors...it was suppose to be 1 coat conditioner and 2 coats of urethane. I had some family look at it and they are convinced it has only been one coat. I would not know because I let them have access to my house when I was at work and was not watching their every move. It would make sense since they were there only 2 days. Nail holes and cracks were not filled in.

Nov 30, 2009, Bond Head

After complaining about the squeeking floor, Weston flooring said it was the humidity in my house. I took up the flooring to find out they only put 2 nails per board. Even after taking some flooring down to show them, I ended up having to buy more flooring at as they washed there hands of my flooring job. Would not recommend this company to anyone.

Oct 25, 2008, Toronto

We bought our lovely new maple flooring from Hardwood Floor Center; the sales assistants were friendly, helpful and the price for the materials was excellent. HOWEVER, our experience turned sour after we'd paid for the floor and scheduled the delivery. HFC called the day before they were supposed to deliver and said they couldn't deliver anymore on the day we requested due to a double-booking. Since there was no other convenient day to schedule the delivery before the date we had booked our installer, we had to make two trips right across town in a borrowed SUV to fit the flooring boxes in and bring it home. Our delivery fee was refunded but we didn't get an apology for the inconvenience or any offer of compensation for the time (3hrs) and gas we used to get our flooring home. In summary, good range of products but we felt let down over the delivery.

Sep 15, 2007, Toronto

They ordered the wrong product and it was delayed for 2 months. The installers the refer to are independant sub-contractors now. They rushed the job. It was very poorly done. I would go with a company that offers a complete package that includes installation.

Jan 20, 2007, Toronto

8.5

On budget and they stuck to the schedule. Very helpful with explaining the different options for flooring, and in ensuring we had the best possible price.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!