Category :
150 Britannia Rd E, Unit 12 Mississauga , ON L4Z2A4
Owner/Manager:
MANNY G

Guildcraft Floors

Company Profile Upon purchasing a hardwood floor from Guildcraft Floors Hardwood, we offer all the help that you'll need in installing your floor. If you want to have the floor installed by a professional and need a quote, we offer a free referral to a qualified independent flooring installer who will be ...

You Might Also Consider

Frontier Flooring, Inc.

Had new wood flooring done throughout our condo. The selection was great - they had all sorts of options, the staff were...

Dale from Thornhill 6 Sep 30, 2013

Reviews for Guildcraft Floors

Show:

Dec 16, 2008, Mississauga

INSTALLED HARDWOOD IN MY HOUSE I bought my floor from Guildcraft and also had them install it.I was really concerned about the finishing of the floor but they exceeded my expectations. I am really happy from their service as their salesmen were really helpfull and answered all of my questions. The price was unbeatable and the service was exceptional.Above all they give me the option to pay in three instalments on my request.Thanks GUILDWOOD I LOVE MY FLOOR.

Sep 29, 2008, Woodbridge

I was pleased with the overall service provided by Guildcraft. The floors were installed without a hitch. The office staff namely, Ravet was exceptionally helpul and accomodating and the savings were great. Thanks to the team and their efforts. Flooring wizard..Ann.

Oct 30, 2007, Toronto

I bought my floor from Guildcraft and also had them install it. They did an amazing job on my floor. I was really concerned about the finishing of the floor but they exceeded my expectations. I am really happy from their service as their salesmen were really helpfull and answered all of my questions. The price was unbeatable and the service was exceptional. Thanks GUILDWOOD I LOVE MY FLOOR.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Sep 28, 2007, Toronto

9.8

Love my floor and the job at my house looks immaculate.Just cannot say how excited I am,everyone visiting my home admires the workmanship.I am so grateful to the staff at Guildcraft Floors who worked so professionally.

Apr 09, 2007, Toronto

2.3

Our project began on the wrong foot when our available stock was used for another one of their customers as they ran out of stock for them. Our installation date was rescheduled, thus another day off from work. After making all the phone calls and getting the run around to arrange for another installation date, 1 month later part of the installation is done. Manny (salesman), didn't order enough wood. Second installation date to complete the work and no one shows on time scheduled. 1.5 hours later, we call them to find out where they are only to be told that one of the contractors are very sick and won't make it. Because they have only received a deposit and the remaining balance is to be paid after the work was completed, I told them that I will have the work done elsewhere because of the poor service and uprofessionalism we have been receiving. Manny promised to have a replacement contractor to come later that day. Upon arrival of the contractors, the SAME sick man arrives with a different partner to finish the floors! The completed job was very poor, and after a promise from the salesman and their 1 year guarantee from any defects from installation, it would be corrected and covered by the company. No calls have been returned. From sales, customer service, and their contractors, I've never seen such unprofessionalism, rudeness, and utter disrespect to the people who is giving their company business. Highly DO NOT recommend!

Jan 26, 2007, Toronto

2.3

The owner of the company was part of a three company team that we contracted with to do a complete basement renovation (costing a $100k+). After 3 weeks the project started to go terriby wrong. We gave deposits, workers did not show up, when work was done it was not right. What was suppose to take 10 weeks took eight months and never did get finished. The general contractor went bankrupt, Empire kitchens refuced to return calls and Guildcraft "washed their hands of the project" unless we paid them more money to fix the work that was done wrong in the first place. The sales pitch of all three parites working in harmony quickly turned to a "finger pointing exercise". In the end we found Lakeshore flooring who thankfully were terrific and fixed everything they could to make the project acceptable.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!