Category :
GreenSaver Performance Insulation - Spray Foam, Cellulose, Pour Foam
Hours:
Mon-Fri 9-5

GreenSaver

Company Profile When it comes to ensuring the utmost in home comfort, GreenSaver Performance Insulation services are second to none. With a 25 year heritage in residential energy efficiency GreenSaver has helped more than 50, 000 Ontario homeowners reduce their energy bills and enjoy a more comfortable home.

You Might Also Consider

Zenic Insulation

Attic insulation

The folks from Zenic arrived on time and were quick, efficient and very tidy. The quote came in slightly lower than...

Karen in Mississauga 4 Mar 07, 2014

Reviews for GreenSaver

Show:

Apr 12, 2013, Etobicoke

After some research on various insulation companies, I decided to hire GreenSaver to insulate my attic. My decision was mainly influenced by the professionalism of Scott Wilson who did a thorough job of inspection and provided me with much relevant information. His team did a great job, including cleanup. I would hire them again in future projects.

Dec 10, 2012, Toronto

Great company, great people, great products and services. Everything was done professionally and punctually. Scott was authoritative in selling the job and thorough in showing up the day the work was done to supervise. Thank you!

Oct 24, 2012, THORNHILL

From the moment I met Scott there was a sense of right stuff. His quote after a through site visit was tight. The crew that showed up led by Chris was wonderful. They laid out everything so the mess left with them and vacuumed as they left. They explained everything to be sure I understood it all. I can not remember each person's name on the crew but I was impressed by their concern to get the job done right. If you ever need this type of work done to upgrade the insulation and "tighten up" the inside roof deck to avoid air/moisture leaks then Green Saver is for you!

Oct 20, 2012, Toronto

GreenSaver is a professional organization which deserves its excellent reputation for ethical practices and high quality workmanship. GreenSaver personnel are courteous, helpful, competent and efficient and we unequivocally recommend the organization and its staff. In the autumn of 2011 we learned about, and applied for, a ‘reftrofit’ energy conservation program. Our energy audit revealed that we had low R-value insulation in the exterior walls and roof, and we were approved for the senior low-income program (which meant the work would be done at no cost to us, but its estimated value is $10-$12,000). Before agreeing to the project being undertaken, we asked GreenSaver to provide us with detailed information about the materials that would be used, their methodology, how well they would look after our home, and what condition it would be in at the completion of the work. Not only were we apprehensive about the possibility of our furniture and possessions (including dishes, wall hangings, decorative ornaments, clothes, etc.) being damaged and/or repeatedly covered with drywall dust/debris during the project, we were very concerned about the quality of the final repair work with regard to the many ‘insulation injection’ holes that would be drilled into our walls (there were in fact 276 holes in total). All of our questions and concerns were fully and satisfactorily answered by their project coordinators, and in the spring of 2012 we arranged to have the work done. GreenSaver was at our home for five (5) days and each morning the project coordinator discussed with us the work to be done that day and invited our input. Each evening, after the accumulated dust and debris was thoroughly vacuumed by the workers, we were given a ‘walk-through’ of the work that had been done and we were able to discuss options for the remaining areas. The end result was a thorough and excellent job, including very skilful patching of the drilled holes and the walls were indeed left in a first-rate, paint-ready state. Our home is now at least 30% more energy efficient (and possibly as much as 45-50%), and we are already enjoying a noticeable improvement in temperature comfort. We are also anticipating an equally impressive dollar savings in reduced energy costs. To reiterate, we highly recommend GreenSaver to anyone considering having similar work done in their home.

Sep 27, 2012, Toronto

I was registered in a government program for low income seniors. GreenSaver came to my house and reviewed everything and insulated my attic. The staff was courteous, knowledgable and professional. Thank you GreenSaver.

Sep 21, 2012, Mississauga

We live in a 100-year old home that was in need of both wall and attic insulation. This was a project that we spent a great deal of time researching. We connected with a number of companies offering insulation services and received a number of quotes. We had GreenSaver back to our home a few times before deciding to hire them. They spent a lot of time educating us on insulation. Our overall impression: fantastic customer service, administration, project management and team knowledge. They were prompt, thorough and efficient. In fact, when we started a separate renovation prior to this project and opened up walls, I immediately became concerned that there could be asbestos. Within 30-minutes of my calling them, GreenSaver was at my front door to inspect the current insulation (we had them slated to start work the following week ... and phew, no asbestos)! I don't know that anyone is overly enthusiastic about spending money in a home upgrade that can't be seen (I'd much rather put money towards a splashy new kitchen). It was therefore imperative for us to have complete confidence in the company we selected. I would strongly recommend this GreenSaver to anyone who is considering insulation. I'm looking forward to a toasty house this winter! Thanks Steven, Chris, Jay, Don, JD and Van!

Aug 01, 2012, Etobicoke

Last year, when the ecoEnergy audit program was reinstated I was skeptical of using GreenSaver but I thought I'd take a chance on a local company that had what appeared to be a professional call centre to book my appointments. My experience has been that this is a company that considers themselves truly blameless, faulting their own technicians, the government, and leaving me with little more than a government email address to pursue my refund after the program officially closed. My final assessments were not submitted to the NRC until 3 months after my audit and during this time Greensavers told me to just be patient, the government was processing my refund. Almost 4 months after my audit, and 3 1/2 months after it was an NRC requirement, Greensavers asked me to sign an attestation form. When I suggested that perhaps their role was to facilitate my claim a manager told me 'the government doesn't want to hear from us'. Hmm... wish they had been more forthcoming with this information before they took my money. As you can see from my other reviews on HomeStars I usually am quite generous when praise is due and I would urge ANYONE to be very cautious when dealing with this company.

Jun 26, 2012, Etobicoke

This company understands the meaning of "Excellence". They provided a energy audit which was detailed, thorough, and they answered every question kindly. The employees that completed the insulation and draft proofing in my home were extremely competent, professional, polite, and cheerful. They never stopped working from the time they arrived until the time they left. My home was left in immaculate condition after the work was completed. I am so happy with the quality of their work. I haven't had to put my air conditioner on until recently. The house since the work was done has remained cool, which is great. I have been saving allot of money on my utility bills. Thanks for the yeoman service you provided me GreenSaver. Anne from Markland Wood

Jun 13, 2012, Toronto

My walls were by no means easy to access, however, the crew was excellent! So kind, courteous, prompt, reliable, considerate and tidy. I experienced none of the stress I normally do with contractors - wondering if they are doing a thorough job, if they will come on time etc. I am so grateful and looking forward to winter warmth!

Jun 12, 2012, Etobicoke

It was a pleasure to observe the team working so effectively. All questions were answered very knowledgeably. Refreshments were offered, but politely declined. The cleaning up when the work was completed was meticulous I wish both the Supervisor and his assistants success in all their construction endeavours

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!