Category :
1590 The Queensway Toronto , ON M8Z1V1
Owner/Manager:
Spiros christopoulos
Hours:
M-F 9-6, Sa 9:30-4 Su Closed.

Gem Windows & Doors

Company Profile

Gem Windows and Doors-Canada's Premier Window & Door Company - serving South Western Ontario for over 50 years! We invite you to visit our showroom to speak to our professional sales team, to learn more about our high quality products.

more...
Servicing:

Etobicoke, Toronto Central,Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington

Reviews for Gem Windows & Doors

Show:

Apr 15, 2014, Etobicoke

Project was completed on time, with little disruption to us, very price comparative, excellent quality, courteous employees/installers, Phil called a week after installation to ensure we were satisfied with the job.

Apr 09, 2014, Etobicoke

Having no experience sourcing a custom door, I contacted three companies. Gem was by far the most informative. Phillip (sales) took time to explain all features & costs. Delivery was precisely on time and installation went without a hitch. I love my new door.

Mar 29, 2014, York

A few years ago, after making a number of cold calls to find/buy a certain type of door handle, I got lucky connecting with Jim at Gem Windows & Doors. He was the only person willing to assist me. Jim's knowledge and customer service skills are outstanding. So when I needed a new lock in a specific colour for the screen door, it was Jim whom I called and who once again came through for me. Jim at Gem Windows and Doors embodies excellence in customer service.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been removed by the author.
Ruth from Deer Creek Mar 15, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Mar 07, 2014, Mississauga

Sales (Philip) was very professional, friendly, and helpfull in providing the advices for best options. The company is just a friendly place which always made me feel as if I am their only customer, by the way they welcome, and help. Lili the production manager is a very trustable friendly person which responds quickly to the customer requests, and very keen to make him happy. My experience with the company was very comfortable, I got a wonderful installation service for a high quality windows, and reasonable price. and when I asked for some additions, they fulfilled my requests on the next day with a big smile. I do recommend the company to anyone who wants a piece of mind and professional work, and I will definitely recommend them to all my friends. Thank you guys.

Feb 16, 2014, North York

The salespeople are very professional. The windows are of excellent quality (so much better than the previous ones!). They are exactly what we ordered. The installation was as promised and the installers were fast and efficient. I would highly recommend this firm to anyone!

Feb 13, 2014, Etobicoke

Review has Multiple Versions 1

April Update: Called and emailed about an issue we were having 1.5 months after install and been getting the run around from the lady on the phone and no response by email. The issue was the kitchen window is not level, which after the cabinets were installed this was visually very apparent. Wanted to get someone from Gem to have a look at it and was even willing to pay to have it fixed (if it could be). Yet no call back when promised one over the phone. Customer service is apparently not their business and therefore my future business will be going somewhere else. Not impressed. February Review: All the windows installed look great and match the paint on the colour of my house. Workers laid down mats to protect the floors and cleaned up after. Also, was promised the windows would be installed prior to our kitchen cabinets going in, and they met that promise. I'll be using them again for a double door install in the future.

Feb 07, 2014, Etobicoke

What a terrific experience we had. Joe and his assistant installed our new family room window and patio door. They did a great job. Removed the old units, installed the new, cleaned up everything afterward. You could not tell they had been here and installed our beautiful window and door. Everything was excellent. Joe is certainly a very qualified tradesman and his assistant Mike is very lucky to work with him, he has a lot of knowledge and expertise to share. Right from the beginning, when we entered your showroom and Spiros took care of our requirements, thru talking with Lilli for installation dates, and then the installers arriving and doing such an amazing job, it was a very comfortable and terrific experience. Gord and Bev

Feb 06, 2014, Toronto

I purchased windows and doors from Gem Windows in July 2013 , they promised to have all the delivery and installation done by end of October 2013; after back and forth emails and phone calls , they ended the last window and door installation only 2 days ago. When the Bay window came indented in multiple places , and inside they installed a counter in a non veneered cheap and rough ply wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, the house side door has its external frame all damaged, which will cause rust soon. Please get far from this company. We paid in credit card and they utilized the number without our authorization , to bill for the last payment sum. Now we are at their mercy!!!!!! for them to fix the problems

Feb 01, 2014, Toronto

Gem replaced my window screens and provided a quote to replace a sliding door with a fire resistant door as per fire code (we ended up going with a fire escape instead in order to keep the sunlight provided by sliding door). in both cases, excellent customer service, easy and pleasant to deal with, and knowledgeable about fire codes to provide a quote for the appropriate door to meet code. Good follow up. Thanks Phil and Jim.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Windows, Doors, Skylights, PV Solar Panels
Services
Window and Doors Sales and Installation. microFIT Solar Panel Sales and Installation

Credentials & Financial Information

1961
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, and Financing Available
SAWDAC, Window Wise
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!