Category :
Electronic Retailers
Address:
9325 Yonge St  Richmond Hill , ON L4C 0A8

Future Shop

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Teletime Brampton T V and Appliances SuperStore Etobicoke

My experience with Teletime in Brampton was one of the best experiences I have had with any major retail store! The TV was...

Henry Boon from Windsor 1 Feb 19, 2014

Reviews for Future Shop

Sep 10, 2012, Richmondhill

After paying $3800 for an appliance package you think they would have the appropriate customer service. The sales agent was superb at the 1141 Kennedy location. They really dropped the ball on the delivery side. The company hired to deliver appliances needs better employees. The two delivery guys refused to bring my fridge into the house because they were lazy. They said it was a "four-man job' HAHAHA!!! THEY LEFT IT ON THE DRIVEWAY and I had to find alternate methods of installation.

Jul 31, 2012, North York

I purchased a new washing machine online since my current one isn't working.it's been taking days for my item to be delivered.on top of this they charged me twice for the item.the amount was taken from my credit card.I don't think I will be purchasing anything from them in the near future

Jul 29, 2012, Markham

I needed a new computer this year as my old one broke down and was un-salvageable so I headed to the Future Shop at Warden and Hwy. 7, and I found the staff very friendly and helpful. I am technologically illiterate so the rep helping was very patient and answered all my questions. I told him what I wanted to use the computer for and how much storage that I think I need. He made a few suggestions and I ended up buying a refurbished hp computer tower after shopping around at different stores.

Jun 06, 2012, North York

Great service, I actually prefer FS's commission system as you get employees that actively want to help you. As long as you know what you're looking for and want, you should be fine. Usually able to get a discount if you talk to them.

Dec 18, 2011, Toronto

My wife and I recently purchased a new LED TV from Future Shop. Originally, we had planned to purchase a plasma TV that was on sale. When we arrived, we were promptly greeted by one of the employees. After asking us what we were looking for, they proceeded to show us other televisions that may have been a better fit for what we wanted one for. (Gaming and Movies) After discussing the various types of televisions and the pros and cons of each, we settled on a great TV that was shown to us. We couldn't be more pleased with it. This store had great customer service. The staff was friendly and knew what they were talking about. Will shop there again!

Apr 17, 2011, NORTH YORK

Hi, today I was browsing for a TV set fro my room, and after browsing through several Best Buys and Future shops I ended up at the Future Shop at 9325 Yonge street. I was very impressed by how quick the stuff is with helping a customer to direct all the needs and preferences. The choice of TV was very simple after a knowledgeable stuff member(no name tag) gave me a professional advice on a matter.

Dec 18, 2009, North York

I left spending a lot more money than I anticipated, but I was thrilled with the service and knowledge that Parvesh imparted during my two-hour long lesson on LCD televisions. I HIGHLY recommend that you go see him. He knows everything about televisions and will work to get you the best price, you just have to ask. You will not be disappointed with the visit, even if you leave empty handed. You will be much better prepared to make a purchase afterwards. Tell him Mel sent you! Wink!

May 05, 2009, East York

Ordered online and picked up directly from the store. Plasma worked correctly and no issues thus far. The price was amazing and got 2 year warranty rather than one. The selection of plasma mounts was great and the prices were excellent. When I had to call the store with some questions, they answered quickly and provided the after sale support I required.

Apr 05, 2008

we ordered a stove from futureshop online and it was a pleasant expereince. the money was less and it was delivered on time. overall, we were happy with the service

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Apr 03, 2008, Toronto

I have shopped here for years and find overall they go beyond to help me they explain the terms and the shortcomings of the different systems. Also an older purchase when we simply could not figure out the computer the associate came to our house after work and refused our money but got us up and running.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!