Category :
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10-8, Sat 10-6, Sun 11-5

FurnitureToronto.com

Company Profile

FurnitureToronto.com hosts the largest online contemporary furniture collections in Canada. We bring top European design and craftsmanship to your dream home at an affordable price. Hundreds of dining room, living room and bedroom pieces are available in our showroom, and new home furnishings from Europe and worldwide top manufacturers are brought in every week.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for FurnitureToronto.com

Show:

May 02, 2007, Toronto

This store offers great quality furniture for everyday living. Its trendy yet simple and tasteful. Furniture Toronto is my number one choice, the service is great and I get a lot of compliments on the furniture:)!

Jan 30, 2007, Toronto

7.8

I bought a new bed plus mattress from FurnitureToronto.com. The bed looks great... sleeps just o.k. Not the most comfortable bed I've ever had but the looks make up for it! I had the bed delivered - the movers were professional and we appreciated their cleanliness...little booties and all. Overall, check out the comfort before you buy.

Jan 09, 2007

9.5

As an interior design consultant,I have shopped in many places. I always start here for my contemporary clients. Why? The wide variety of selection, the service and the scale. Continued success! See You Soon! Tracy O'Brien, Designs by O'Brien

Nov 27, 2006, Toronto

I love this store. I was dealing with store manager- Patricia and that was very good expirence. Great selection, very good prices and free delivery.

Nov 13, 2006, Toronto

I bought a contemporary dining room set and all I can say is amaizing store! European glamour and downtown style, without the pretension and the downtown prices. Staff is great and very friendly! Selection is great and delivery is free. You cant beat that. Best upscale furniture store in the city. Highly recommended. Ask for Kris he will take care of you.

Sep 27, 2006, Toronto

Fantastic source for contemporary furniture. Large selection and competive prices.

Sep 26, 2006, Toronto

I found FurnitureToronto.com on the internet while I was shopping for a Dining Room Set for my new home. I went to the store and was impressed with the floor selection that hey had. I was also surprised with the delivery times that they offered me and the fast delivery of my dining room. Good job guys. I will be shopping for a Bedroom Set soon so I am hoping that I will get a good price on the bedroom as well.

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Devil May Care Jan 20, 2006
Why am I seeing this?

Jan 19, 2006, Toronto

7.8

We had a good experience getting our money back when the product was not delivered on time.

Oct 31, 2005, Toronto

Wow! Never seen more modern and functional dining tables in one single store. The store front was not that great from outside but once inside you get a shock! Huge selection of contemporary furniture. Also a great website! Fast delivery and also got a good deal.

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

2004
Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!