Category :
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10-8, Sat 10-6, Sun 11-5

FurnitureToronto.com

Company Profile

FurnitureToronto.com hosts the largest online contemporary furniture collections in Canada. We bring top European design and craftsmanship to your dream home at an affordable price. Hundreds of dining room, living room and bedroom pieces are available in our showroom, and new home furnishings from Europe and worldwide top manufacturers are brought in every week.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for FurnitureToronto.com

Show:

Feb 26, 2014, Toronto

We found a great selection of side tables on furniture toronto's website and they promised to deliver what we chose the following day as we needed. No other company could deliver so quickly so we were very pleased. Unfortunately the delivery system used was primitive and unprofessional. They could not find our house as they had no GPS and were not industrious enough to continue down the street, which zigzagged, to find the house. After accusing us that our address was wrong, we eventually had to cancel the order. We can easily find the same tables elsewhere, and receive some more professional service when we do! Beware of the unprofessional delivery service.

Company Response:
As mentioned above, we provided a next day delivery service that no other company in the city does. This is a exceptional service we provide our customers. We use Google Map for all our delivery services. These maps are the most reliable. Our Driver tried to call the customer to let her know that we were on her street but could not find her house number but there was no answer. Driver had to leave for the next delivery. The customer asked for refund the next day and was given the funds back with no issue.

Nov 30, 2013, Whitby

Great selection, excellent knowledge and unbelievable delivery service. We selected our items by 12 noon and by 3pm, all items were in my house. (We live 75 kms from the store by the way). on top of that, because we were not sure between 2 colours for the bars stools, they offered to bring the 2 sets of colours for us to make the final decision at home. Never seen service like this before. It was the first time we visited and purchased from this store, and it will not be the last time. Great job. 10+

Oct 18, 2012, Toronto

I'm a very picky person and I like nice things. I've spent month searching thru other furniture stores in the GTA trying to find the right bedroom set but just couldnt find what i wanted. I wanted something solid and sexy. After initially looking thru their website I decided to visit their showroom and take a look at what they had. I was amazed! I hadn't seen luxury furniture like this anywhere else in the city. Not only were the beds beautiful but every piece in the showroom was an eye catcher for me. The sales staff was friendly and they allowed me to look around without the annoying sales pitch. When I had a question they were polite and knowledgable about the product. I eventually decided on a bedroom set and paid a reasonable price for the quality. Delivery was quick (next day). The team was on time , professional and set up the furniture in about 40 minutes. Thank you Kris, Nick and team.

Aug 14, 2012, Toronto

We purchased a bedroom set at FurnitureToronto.com two years ago. We were happy with our purchase and spent about $4000. Now that we are moving, we have been trying to contact the store to get some help with the disassembling and reassembling of this furniture. Because of the intricate nature of the bedroom set, we wanted to find out if we could have some help or even some support with their products. We were directed to the one delivery person and after an initial pleasant conversation, attempted to arrange for the store to transfer our furniture to our new home. After six phone calls to the delivery person's cell phone and four calls to the store, we are STILL waiting for someone to call us back. The delivery person knows that we would like to speak with him, as does the owner of the store. Obviously, this store only cares about taking your money and not following through on their products. We are extremely disappointed.

May 04, 2012, Brampton

We'd like to thank Nick from FurnitureToronto for helping us purchase a beautiful 5 piece dinette set. We're very pleased with the build quality and design and definitely look forward to making future purchases from Nick again.

Mar 28, 2012, NORTH YORK

Pre-sales advice and help was very good. Needed precise measurements over the phone once the deposit had been paid the salesman was eager to help. The delivery was half an hour late but the the people who came took a lot of time and effort to make the table. Once they left and upon closer inspection, it didn't look 100% (slightly wonky) so called the manager to explain. Had to chase him several times but someone did then come out and fix the problem. Overall, very happy with the product and service.

Nov 20, 2011, Toronto

I had read some reviews on HomeStars about this company that were not so pleasant but I decided to go into FT anyways to check out what they had in terms of bar stools because their selection online was incredible. I dealt with Kris and I can say that it was a pretty easy and problem free shopping experience. I ordered and received delivery within a couple of days. Everyone was friendly and punctual. Thank you Kris and team.

May 27, 2011, ETOBICOKE

Store owners and staff are not willing to take accountability for damaged, malfunctioning merchandise. Other reviewers are right! – once they take your money they wash their hands of you. The lamp I bought from them did not function properly after I took it home and installed. I called the store back, was very polite on the phone and was looking for them to help me resolve my issue. First was told off by their employee with an Eastern European accent working at their Kipling location. She told me there was nothing she was willing to do, including being sorry for my not so pleasant experience. Then I called their Oak street location and THE OWNER (father) ended up hanging up on me. So the whole enterprise consists of arrogant, brazen, rude and overtly greedy bunch. Stay away unless you want to be told off.

Company Response:
Customer did order a lamp. No Couch. There was no order of any couch. The lamp was a special order. She was told she it could not be returned once it is ordered. The lamp was not "damaged" or "Malfunctioning". she did not like it because it did not have a dimmer. If it is Damaged or not working please come in the store we will gladly exchange it for you. Ask for Me Kris Ask for kris
This review has been flagged for verification.
Fiona in North york Apr 05, 2011
Why am I seeing this?
This review has been flagged for verification.
Unhappy in North york Mar 02, 2011

Credentials & Financial Information

2004
Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!