Category :
Hours:
Mon-Fri 10-8, Sat 10-6, Sun 11-5

FurnitureToronto.com

Company Profile

FurnitureToronto.com hosts the largest online contemporary furniture collections in Canada. We bring top European design and craftsmanship to your dream home at an affordable price. Hundreds of dining room, living room and bedroom pieces are available in our showroom, and new home furnishings from Europe and worldwide top manufacturers are brought in every week.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for FurnitureToronto.com

Show:

Apr 27, 2010, Mississauga

I'm actually really surprised with some of the reviews here, as my husband and I had a great experience with Furniture Toronto. We bought our bedroom furniture there and plan on buying other items for our home from Furniture Toronto because we love the products we bought, they beat the price of any other vendor (and I searched the entire GTA and surrounding area), the person we dealt with (Kris) went ABOVE AND BEYOND to find the items we were looking for, they got the items delivered to us well before the expected delivery date, and the delivery guys were super nice and tidy (didn't leave a mess). From all of the vendors my husband and I bought furniture/ appliances from for our new condo, Furniture Toronto was the ONLY vendor that was hassle-free. We got a great deal, Kris was excellent to deal with. No complaints here. My husband and I WILL buy from them again, and we've already recommended the store to friends. Had absolutely no problems at all and LOVEEEEEE our furniture. Special thanks to Kris for helping us furnish our apartment exactly how we wanted (and for addressing my bazillion questions and requests). Huge fan of Furniture Toronto.

Company Response:

Nov 26, 2009, Toronto

I honestly wondered if the whole organization was a scam. Stay away..you'll wait forever for your furniture..if you ever get it but you'll never find out because the service is ridiculous.

Oct 09, 2009, Kamloops

I purchased the solid birch dining room table that seats 12 earlier this year. My renovation is complete and the table looks fabulous. My husband and I are completely satisfied with the quality and service we received. (The shipping company had originally quoted me $1921.00 for delivery but your manager intervened and got everything straightened out and the charges were 155.00.) EVERYONE who comes to see my kitchen/diningroom raves about our georgeous table. The attached photo has only 2 leaves added to the table. We can actually sit 14 people because the table is so wide, which makes for a nice big dining area.

Apr 10, 2009, Scarborough

I purchased a condo last week and bought all the furnitures that I required for my first ever condo!! I got bedroom sets, dinning room sets, living room sets etc... As far as service, I had a wonderful experience with exceptional service. Delivery was also as promised. I recommend this store to anyone looking for great furniture at a good price. I actually sent a co-worker there yesterday... Bernard Tarroza Nu Steez Entertainment www.nusteez.com

Dec 29, 2008, Toronto

We found these guys online and thought their furniture was different and more modern-looking than what we had seen so far. We went in to buy two chairs and a TV unit. The woman that helped us was uninterested in answering our questions until she realized that we WERE going to buy something. The delivery was promised in 4-6 weeks. At six weeks, I attempted to call and inform them that we would be on vacation for 2 weeks and that no one would be home in case they called, but was cut off (by the same sales lady) before I could get two words in. She became defensive as soon as I said who was calling, saying that she did not promise a six week delivery. After arguing with her for a short period of time, I asked her how long it would be before we got our furniture, to which she replied another 4 weeks. I asked for a refund but she said she could not give me one, only store credit on the chairs, and not the TV unit as it was custom ordered. We waited out the four weeks, and then a fifth. We didn't even receive a call. Fed up, I called them and demanded either the furniture the next day, or all my money back. I spoke to the owner who said he was very sorry, and tried to evoke some pity in me by saying that he had some illness, and that they were having problems with the manufacturer. He promised the furniture in a week but I demanded it the next day or not at all. He said he'd see what he could do because he couldn't return my money. The next day the furniture came, the chairs were alright, but the TV unit was cracked and broken. I sent it all back and told the man to give me my money back as my delivery was neither on time, nor was it decent. He eventually gave in and refunded my money. I definitely DO NOT recommend these people to ANYONE out there.

Apr 09, 2008

I had bed expierence with other furniture stors, and Furniture Toronto just got what it takes to satisfy a customer. Price was right, I was offered free delivery and installation. I love my bedroom and I will purchase my dining set there too.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Mar 15, 2008

terrible service, disrespectul. Once they get your order and charge your credit card they don't care. Avoid them by all means. Furniture arrives in pieces, delayed and they never follow up or care about the customer. I will never shop from them again. NEVER

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Jul 08, 2007, Toronto

I am happy with the quality of my furniture and the price was reasonable, however it was not worth the hassle of dealing with the employees. They lack in manners and people skills.

May 26, 2007, Toronto

I am very satisfied and happy with the furniture that I ordered. It came in a timely manner, and in perfect condition. The pricing is very reasonable and when I am in the market to purchase any other furniture for my home, I will surely use FurnitureToronto.com location. I want to personally thank all staff and the Kris for all the help that was provided to me during my purchase. Regards, Anna

May 11, 2007, Toronto

3.8

Service by Furniture Toronto staff was horrendous. Generally unhelpful, inflexible and rude. If you can put up with the staff, furniture came as advertised (average quality) and shortly after the date promised, although some of the wrong items were shipped.

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

2004
Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!