Categories :
Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 10am-3pm

Frames and Pictures Unlimited

Company Profile

Welcome To Frames & Pictures

We offer you the highest quality custom picture framing services in Toronto at guaranteed lowest prices; up to 75% off suggested retail. Whether you're framing a painting, print, photograph or mirror, our loyal Toronto / GTA customers have enjoyed our incredible selection of
custom frames at unbeatable prices for over 30 years.

more...
Servicing:

GTA

Reviews for Frames and Pictures Unlimited

Show:

May 11, 2011, Toronto

This company is FANTASTIC. They are friendly, give great advice and do a really good job. Their prices are reasonable and their work first class. No point in doing this kind of thing yourself when you can get such a great job from them. Highly recommend.

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Joe in Richmond hill Feb 15, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 14, 2011, Toronto

Review has Multiple Versions 2

We decided to get a professional to frame our best of awards this year and we really picked a great company. Lillian was a pleasure and went over and above to make sure the awards were cropped properly and finished to look their best. I know our 208 award recipients were impressed. Thank you for packing them so well as we finish our cross Canada tour.

Jun 22, 2010, Toronto

I've been getting all my framing done at Frames and Pictures for many years. For sure these are the best prices in town - but the best part is their incredible customer service and meticulous workmanship. They take the time to help you choose the right mat & frame and give really good advice. I particularly like to use them for gifts as they always go over really well. Great selection of mirrors at fantastic prices as well. Love them!

May 07, 2008, Toronto

After taking my prints to Pictures and Frames, I'll never go anywhere else. The prices were very affordable and they delivered on time. The owners have an eye for what looks good and can recommend various options. I have been to the store many times and I have always been completely satisfied with my purchases.

Sep 07, 2006, Toronto

Lillian and Tim are a great team. Tim is an expert framer who pays meticulous attention to details. The frames and mats I require for my photography business are always well done and on time. Lillian is the Manager and customer liaison. She is very knowledgeable and will recommend the right framing materials for the art. Visit their web site to see their store and extensive inventory of frames.

Apr 24, 2006, Toronto

Frames & Pictures Unlimited has a great staff & very personal service. They always give me lots of time to make decisions & really know their stuff. The prices are very low for such great quality frames - I wouldn't go anywhere else for framing.

Company Profile

Welcome To Frames & Pictures

custom frames at unbeatable prices for over 30 years.

Personal service, attention to detail, and an understanding of our products and your budget have been our key to success. We stand behind our work 100% - everything is done for you here at our Toronto showroom. Take a virtual tour of our galleries and giant prep & inventory areas. Come in & talk to us; we'll make it easy for you to find stunning framing solutions at exceptionally affordable prices.

PS: We're currently having an exhibit of original art.

Custom Wall Mirrors & Framing Specials

At our Toronto showroom, you'll save an incredible 50-75% MSRP on hundreds of the highest quality custom cut & framed wall mirrors.
With over 5000 sq. ft. of modern, contemporary & traditional frame mouldings in stock, we can match your home d├ęcor perfectly.

Our products and services include:

* 1000's of beautiful custom wood & metal picture frames
* beautiful original art & limited edition prints
* mirrors - custom cut, beveled and framed
* full conservation archival framing & dry mounting
* a full selection of Bainbridge acid-free mat boards
* the finest UV protected & reflection control non-glare glass
* renaissance (weather-resistant) frames
* stretching of paintings on canvas
* mounting of diplomas and degrees, etc.
* stretching of needlepoint work

Credentials & Financial Information

Convenient online payment available through our website, or cash, debit, credit card in store
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!