Categories :

Ferguson Moving & Storage Vancouver

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Movers in Vancouver , movers in surrey , movers in Richmond , Movers in West Vancouver , movers north Vancouver , Burnaby Movers, movers Coquitlam , Vancouver Movers.

Reviews for Ferguson Moving & Storage

Show:

Aug 14, 2012, North Vancouver

Lorne was very accomodating and helpful, coming up with inventive ways to do what I considered to be a complicated move. On moving day, the crew was extremely hard working and friendly. We were really pleased with Ferguson's services and would gladly recommend them!

Company Response:
Dear Annwen, thanks very much for the kind review and your business. Your move was full of challenges which is always fun to try and solve. On behalf of the entire company, we wish you and your family all the best in your new home! Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President

Jun 22, 2012, Vancouver

I have lived in the same home for 30 years. It was difficult to make the decision to move and - of course - I had no recent experience of doing so! The Ferguson team, lead by veteran mover Tom, made it feel easy. Tom understood and sympathized with my emotional state and with quiet, efficiency made sure everything went smoothly. The crew were particularly careful with our antique furniture and our crystal. I would hire them again in a flash!

Company Response:
Thanks you very much for your business and taking your time to write a review as well as giving our team a 10! After 30 years it must have been very stressful to relocate. I will personally speak with Tom and pat him on the back for doing a great job managing your move and looking after your needs. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Jun 06, 2012, BURNABY

We used Ferguson for my mother's move from a house to a condo. It was great dealing with Lorne directly. He was attentive, responsive and thorough. It was very comforting to have the owner of the company directly involved. He also showed up at the start of the day and called later in the afternoon to ensure all was going well. The three movers were excellent...absolutely no concerns. Would definitely use them and/or recommend in future.

Company Response:
Manuel, thank you very much for your kind words, the 10! and taking the time to write such a nice review for our company. Moving a parent is never an easy task and I'm so glad you chose me above the other companies to be a part of the relocation process. If there is anything further I can do to assist, you know how to reach me. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Jun 05, 2012, WEST VANCOUVER

Excellent service with our move! The staff are always careful with the boxes and make sure that the heavy items are always on the bottom. Overall a very good company because they are extremely cost effective.

Company Response:
Dear Justin, thank you for the "10!" and taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it! Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President

Jun 04, 2012, VANCOUVER

Seamless and excellent move from Victoria to Vancouver. These guys were quick and efficient. They even broke down and rebuilt our kitchen table. They put all of our stuff into wooden crates that were screwed shut, so I had no fear for security of our belongings as they warehoused them overnight. I highly recommend this service.

Company Response:
Dear Mr Veritas, thank you very much for your business as well as taking the time out of your day to write this kind review. On behalf of all of us here, thank you and we sincerly hope you enjoy settling into your new home. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

May 06, 2012, NORTH VANCOUVER

Having moved plenty of times around the world, and experiencing various removal companies service, it was indeed a pleasure to find such an efficient, accommodating and willing company as Ferguson Moving to service us. Lorne MacInnes, President, took the time himself to visit and quote, and throughout the process, was ever so helpful in delivering boxes, and negotiating the best deal for us. We only had a short time to find a house, pack and move, and throughout, Lorne was always willing to make every effort to fit into our schedule, and to offer storage, if necessary, as well as return packers a day after the move, to help unpack and settle us in completely, removing all boxes, which was a huge relief for us. I would highly recommend this company to any prospective mover, as their commitment to customer satisfaction is paramount. I give this company a solid 10 !

Company Response:
Hi Laura, it was such a pleasure to manage your move personally. I really appreciate your business and the time you took to write this review. If there is anything further I can assist you with please don't hesitate to call me directly on my cell. Warmest regards, Lorne MacInnes President

May 05, 2012, WEST VANCOUVER

I gave dimensions and weights of 2 pieces of furniture that I needed to have moved fro my garage to an upstairs bedroom. Warren recommended a 3 man crew and quoted me $160. per hour. He advised that I would have to pay travel time from their facility but then said he had a crew doing a job in my area and could swing by after that was complete and he could save me some money. The guys came and they actually were great (no complaint on the service provided). They were in and out in 20 mins. I then received an email invoice for $329. which was later reduced to $224. but at a rate of $160./hr. it shouldn't have exceeded $179. I used this company because they were recommended by a friend, when I told her the story she said she would never use them or recommend them again.

Company Response:
Dear Linda, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We aim to please all of our clients and I'm sorry to learn that in your case we failed to do so i terms of pricing. I am glad to learn that my staff did adjust the pricing for you. If you would like to discuss anything futher, my direct extension is 512. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

May 01, 2012, NEW WESTMINSTER

My roommate and I arranged for moving services on quite short notice, and had a scrambled, crazy move-out at the end of April, and I wanted to thank Ferguson's staff for the exemplary service that we got. Both the gentlemen we had for the move, and the office staff, have been nothing but friendly and helpful at every step. With no walk-through and no idea of what was in store, the team managed to perform flawlessly and give us fantastic service for the day, and our move went from a debacle to smooth sailing. I would definitely recommend them, and use Ferguson again.

Company Response:
Dear Jason, thank you very much for your business as well as taking the time to post this review for our team. This month end had a crazy amount of requests and those who booked early certainly had the advantage. I'm glad we could pull a rabbit out of the hat for you and we really appreciate your business. Warmest regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Apr 11, 2012, MERCER ISLAND

My wife and I are remodeling our kitchen in Seattle and found a great range only available in Canada. We arranged to have the store deliver it to Ferguson Moving & Storage in North Vancouver, to be stored until we could make the trip North to pick it up. Making these somewhat unusual arrangements over the phone was easy. Ferguson charged a modest receiving fee, and a reasonable monthly storage charge. We finally made the trip to Vancouver last week, intending to load the range onto a rented trailer to take home. Unfortunately, this was over the long Good Friday - Easter weekend. We did not realize that many businesses would be closed on Friday and Saturday, and it looked likely that we would be returning home empty-handed. We called Ferguson to see if there was any way we could pick up our range. The person who answered the phone (from off-site) was very friendly, curteous, and helpful, but told us they were closed and no one was around to operate the forklift or help us load the 400 pound range into our trailer. But he said he would see what he could do. We called back later and he said he would personally meet us - which he did, on his day off. He manned the forklift, and helped wrestle the range into our trailer. All with a smile. My wife and I decided we needed to tell his supervisor how great he had been to help us out like this. It was then that I saw his business card - Lorne MacInnes, President. I can only assume that others at Ferguson follow his lead.

Company Response:
Dear Chris, WOW! Thank you very much for your kind review. I am glad to hear you are so happy. All of our staff really try to delight our clients and I'm glad I was able to satisfy your needs. I must admit it's been a while since I was on the forklift but it didnt take too ong to get the hang of it again. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Mar 19, 2012, Burnaby

Great service! Lorne and his team packed and moved us. It was a great experience. They gave an accurate up-front estimate, we're on time, and came in on budget. I would recommend Ferguson

Company Response:
Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to write your review. I personally want to thanks you for your business. I'm sorry we broke a piece of glass on your move but I'm glad we were able to look after it for you to your satisfaction. Warm regards. Lorne MacInnes President

Company Profile

Movers in Vancouver, A+ BBB Rating | Moving Company Vancouver Call us 604-922-2212. Vancouver movers you get personalized service, flat rate moving quotes, professional and friendly uniformed movers, guaranteed on time arrival for move day, and a move that's almost fun! You are given a moving solid plan, a move manager that is assigned as the team leader and a well executed move. You have a one stop shop with Ferguson Moving & Storage. You also can be looked after with short term or long term storage solutions. You receive portable storage containers that we load for you and then we take them back to our warehouse for storage. With two moving company locations, North Vancouver and Surrey, we are close to where you need to be.

Movers Company Vancouver , moving company surrey , moving company North Vancouver , Moving company West Vancouver , Movers in Coquitlam , Burnaby Movers, Richmond Movers, Vancouver Movers.

Vancouver local moving, Vancouver long distance moving, Vancouver office moving, Vancouver international moving.

Surrey local moving, Surrey long distance moving, Surrey office moving, Surrey international moving

Products & Services

Products
local moving Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, long distance moving, office moving, international moving, Moving company Vancouver, Moving Boxes, Portable Storage Moving Containers, Moving Supplies, moving equipment
Services
Movers in Vancouver, movers in Richmond, movers in Surrey BC, Office movers in Vancouver, Local movers, Long Distance Movers,Complete Packing,Portable Storage, Piano Moving, Movers in Vancouver,
Brands
Great Canadian Van Lines Canada, Canadian Association of movers, BBB A+ Accredited, Move for Hunger supporters
Styles
5 Guarantees. #1 We guarantee our rates in writing #2 We guarantee to Blanket Wrap your furniture in the home #3 We guarantee On time arrival within a 1 hour window #4 We guarantee clean trucks and well maintained equipment #5 We guarantee professionally trained uniformed movers Name :FERGUSON MOVING AND STORAGE USDOT Number:2368073 MC #:812200
Specialties
Vancouver moving Company, Vancouver office moving, Home staging assistance. Apartment Moving, Canadian Movers, Canadian moving companies

Credentials & Financial Information

1916
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, PayPal, Personal Cheques, Cash
USDOT Number : 2368073
BBB - Accredited Member,NSBC, NVCC, Great Canadian Van Lines Canada
Certified Professional Movers Candadian Association of Movers
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Free in home/office written estimate for movers with guaranteed moving quotes. 100% refund on unused

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!