Categories :

Ferguson Moving & Storage Vancouver

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Movers in Vancouver , movers in surrey , movers in Richmond , Movers in West Vancouver , movers north Vancouver , Burnaby Movers, movers Coquitlam , Vancouver Movers.

Reviews for Ferguson Moving & Storage

Show:

Jan 26, 2013, North Vancouver

Thank you so much to Lorne and the 3 wonderful movers who helped me move. What is usually a very stressful experience turned into a fun day, yes that's right...fun! The boys smiled and laughed all morning long and worked efficiently and professionally. I have even made a transatlantic move and Ferguson were by far the best moving company I have ever used and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to hire a moving or storage company. Thank you again and I will shout out from the rooftops about your service.

Company Response:
Dear Louise, firstly, thank you so much for your business! I know you were researching many options for your move and I felt privileged that you picked our team to help you with moving in Vancouver. When choosing movers I realize there are lots of options available to you. So I am glad my team and I were able to do a satisfactory job for you. We already have had a couple of your friends book their moves with us based on your experience alone! On behalf of the entire company, thank you and best wishes in your new home! Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Jan 10, 2013, Vancouver

Ferguson Moving provided an excellent service for our recent office move. The staff and movers of Ferguson Moving were very professional and thorough through out the entire process. We would have no hesitation in recommending Ferguson Moving.

Company Response:
Dear Nolan and team at Wylie Crump Insurance, thank you so much for choosing our company to move your offices. Our crew had a great time getting everything set up for you and on behalf of everyone at the company, thank you very much for your business and best wishes in your new space!

Jan 03, 2013, Vancouver

Hey Juville, It was a long day but a great one. The crew that worked on our move was professional, punctual, pleasant and quick! Initially, my husband was not happy with the cost, but ten minutes after the crew arrived he conceded that it was money very well spent. I can't believe how smoothly it all went. I honestly couldn't be happier with my Ferguson experience. Thank you so much! Caitlin

Company Response:
Thanks you very much for your business. We are the only moving company in Vancouver that offers flat pricing. One of the main reasons is that our clients experience less stress by watching the clock ticking and can instead focus on the quality of how we do our work. I really appreciate the time you took to write this review and on behalf of everyone at the moving company I want to express my gratitude for the 10 star rating! Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Dec 09, 2012, Burnaby

To: Lorne Mac Innes and the moving crew. I cannot express just how impressed I and my wife were with your team of moving professionals. They arrived on time, extracted a large amount of personal belongings and large, heavy, furniture from an awkward to get at 2 bedroom apartment and delivered the same, intact, to another awkward to access apartment 100 Km. away by suppertime the same day. They were cheerful, professional and helpful throughout. I'd recommend your company to anyone looking for a safe, trouble free, move at sensible prices. Thank you so much one and all. Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year to you all. Mr. and Mrs. R Burden. Chilliwack

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing springs to mind!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Talk to these guys and spend time discussing EXACTLY what you expect of them.
Company Response:
Dear Robert, thank you so much for your business and taking time out of your day to write a stellar review for our team. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new neighborhood we moved you to. If there is anything further I can assist you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President

Nov 09, 2012, North Vancouver

From the estimation to the actual moving day, everything went very smoothly and professionally.They made moving our Grandmother and Father a little less painless.I would definately recommend Ferguson moving and will use them again.

Company Response:
Dear Mike, Thank you very much for your business and taking a few minutes to write a review and a 10 star one at that! We know you had a lot of options for moving your grandmother from Vancouver to Penticton and we are so pleased you chose us. If there is anything further I can personally assist you with, don't hesitate to call. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Oct 29, 2012, Nanoose Bay

We booked Ferguson to handle our move from North Vancouver to Vancouver Island. At every stage - initial quotation, packing and unpacking - the service we received was impeccably professional and thorough. We were promised an all inclusive price and that's exactly what we were charged, even when the size of the unpacking crew was increased to expedite the process. We were extremely impressed with how hard the Ferguson team worked, the care and attention taken at every turn, and the meticulous procedures they followed to ensure that we had the smoothest move possible. We would definitely hire Ferguson again for any future move.

Company Response:
Dear Chris & Kate, thank you so much for choosing us to move you to your new home on Vancouver Island. We really appreciate your business! I also wanted to say thank you for also taking the time to login here and write such a kind review for the other readers to see. If there is anything further I can assist with, please let me know. We wish you happiness in your new home and community. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Oct 10, 2012, North Vancouver

We had Ferguson moving deliver us a new elliptical training machine and also remove and dispose of an old treadmill. The guys arrived on time and had the job done in minutes! The workers were very efficient and professional. We would hire them again in a heartbeat! Thanks Freguson!

Company Response:
Dear Chris, thank you for taking the time to write a review for out company. We really appreciate your business and trusting us to help you with upgrading your fitness equipment. I will be down on Monday for a workout, looking forward to it! Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President.

Oct 03, 2012, Vancouver

Ferguson Moving & Storage provided me with a wonderful moving experience. From the consultation and walk-through to the day of the move, Lorne presented exemplary service, kindness, and concern for my moving needs, and was available to assist with my concerns every step of the way. His team of men on the day of the move - Greg, Justin, and Doug - were of the highest calibre of professionalism, efficiency, and friendliness. They really eased the stress of moving, and made it a pleasant and smooth experience. I actually miss moving day!!!!! I could not have asked for a better moving company to take care of me. Thank you to Lorne and the guys for ensuring truly quality service. I am extremely satisfied and will definitely recommend this company to everybody I know!

Company Response:
Dear Pari, it was great getting to know you and we miss you too! The crew still talks about how nice you were to work with. I hope you love your new home and if we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to call!! Thanks for the awesome review and the 10 stars. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President

Sep 11, 2012, Burnaby

We needed to move a small but valuable load from Vancouver to Ontario. The puzzle of who to trust with the job appeared to be daunting. We had used frog boxes before on three occasions but that was a local move and I will always use them. They are punctual ,efficient and accommodating. That was the first step. They recommended Ferguson for the move across the country. Lorne, the owner guided me thru the process. He is an excellent communicator. His company has a good leader. Everyone I spoke with was polite and efficient. Our shipment arrived yesterday. All goods were unpacked and in pristine condition. I would use these services again and recommend them highly!

Company Response:
Dear Jenn, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our company as well as frogbox. I truly appreciate your business and I am glad everything arrived perfectly in Windsor. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President

Aug 16, 2012, Vancouver

From start to finish I was impressed with Ferguson's. The phone consultant was up front about wanting an estimator to see our belongings so they could do as accurate a quote as possible. Ken Mercer was punctual and professional and provided some excellent feedback that I was not getting over the telephone with two other moving companies. We had some difficulty with pinning down a move date and changed the initial date twice. Ferguson's rolled with us and were able to accommodate our situation. On moving day, the 3-man crew (Tom, Gavin and Adrian) showed up on time, rolled out the mats in our loft and got down to work! We also had a stop at our off-site storage facility and the guys simply worked. They were friendly and took great care of our possessions! On to our new home and they were entirely respectful of our new space. We couldn't have been more pleased with our selection of Ferguson's and will highly recommend them for any of our friends moves in the future. Invoicing and follow up was completed in quick succession.

Company Response:
Dear Michael, Thank you very much for your busines and taking the time to write a glowing review for our crews and our consultant Ken. I will surely pass along your kind words and on behalf of everyone here at the company we wish you all the best in your new home. Warm regards, Lorne

Company Profile

Movers in Vancouver, A+ BBB Rating | Moving Company Vancouver Call us 604-922-2212. Vancouver movers you get personalized service, flat rate moving quotes, professional and friendly uniformed movers, guaranteed on time arrival for move day, and a move that's almost fun! You are given a moving solid plan, a move manager that is assigned as the team leader and a well executed move. You have a one stop shop with Ferguson Moving & Storage. You also can be looked after with short term or long term storage solutions. You receive portable storage containers that we load for you and then we take them back to our warehouse for storage. With two moving company locations, North Vancouver and Surrey, we are close to where you need to be.

Movers Company Vancouver , moving company surrey , moving company North Vancouver , Moving company West Vancouver , Movers in Coquitlam , Burnaby Movers, Richmond Movers, Vancouver Movers.

Vancouver local moving, Vancouver long distance moving, Vancouver office moving, Vancouver international moving.

Surrey local moving, Surrey long distance moving, Surrey office moving, Surrey international moving

Products & Services

Products
local moving Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, long distance moving, office moving, international moving, Moving company Vancouver, Moving Boxes, Portable Storage Moving Containers, Moving Supplies, moving equipment
Services
Movers in Vancouver, movers in Richmond, movers in Surrey BC, Office movers in Vancouver, Local movers, Long Distance Movers,Complete Packing,Portable Storage, Piano Moving, Movers in Vancouver,
Brands
Great Canadian Van Lines Canada, Canadian Association of movers, BBB A+ Accredited, Move for Hunger supporters
Styles
5 Guarantees. #1 We guarantee our rates in writing #2 We guarantee to Blanket Wrap your furniture in the home #3 We guarantee On time arrival within a 1 hour window #4 We guarantee clean trucks and well maintained equipment #5 We guarantee professionally trained uniformed movers Name :FERGUSON MOVING AND STORAGE USDOT Number:2368073 MC #:812200
Specialties
Vancouver moving Company, Vancouver office moving, Home staging assistance. Apartment Moving, Canadian Movers, Canadian moving companies

Credentials & Financial Information

1916
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, PayPal, Personal Cheques, Cash
USDOT Number : 2368073
BBB - Accredited Member,NSBC, NVCC, Great Canadian Van Lines Canada
Certified Professional Movers Candadian Association of Movers
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Free in home/office written estimate for movers with guaranteed moving quotes. 100% refund on unused

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!