Categories :

Ferguson Moving & Storage Vancouver

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Movers in Vancouver , movers in surrey , movers in Richmond , Movers in West Vancouver , movers north Vancouver , Burnaby Movers, movers Coquitlam , Vancouver Movers.

Reviews for Ferguson Moving & Storage

Show:

Mar 01, 2012, North Vancouver

The team at Ferguson Moving & Storage recently did a great job moving my clients within Lynn Valley (not the first time either) As a local realtor I often get asked for referrals on various types of home related topics. I am very leery of giving references as one bad one could easily result in losing a long term client and large future commission. That is certainly not the case with Ferguson. I always smile while recommending them knowing that there ability to exceed expectations and attention to detail make me look great. The value for service Ferguson delivers is second to none.

Company Response:
Realtor referrals are highly sought after in our industry. Thank you once again for referring your clients to our team. warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President

Feb 19, 2012

A family member recommended this company. Contacted company and a representative came to evaluate the work to be done. We have some very fragile and expensive items so I have very high expectations. David provided me with all the details and scope of work to put my concerns to rest. On the scheduled day and time a crew of very experienced packers and movers came and with all the best materials and equipment so the job went very smoothly. The job was completed as promised with absolutely no damage to any of our items or both houses. Thank you very much will use you again in the future.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for our company. We really appreciate your feedback and future referrals. Warmest regards, Lorne MacInnes President Ferguson Moving and Storage

Feb 11, 2012, WEST VANCOUVER

These guys were super efficient, clean, nice, funny even. The pad wrapped all my stuff before taking it out of the house and it stayed wrapped until they unpacked it at my new apartment. The cost was great, less than I would have paid to rent a truck and buy pizza and beer for friends that likely would have broken something. Highly recommend Fergusons if you are thinking about hiring movers.

Company Response:
Hi Will, Thank you very much for your kind review. We truly appreciate both your business and your referrals. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President/CEO Ferguson Moving and Storage

Feb 05, 2012, NORTH VANCOUVER

I would just like to comment on what a great job Ferguson Moving did on moving my family and I from our apartment. They showed up when they said they were going to be there, they finished on time and the invoice was the same as quoted. I couldnt be happier. My couch was extremely large, more then normal, they had to pull off a miracle to get it to the truck. They called a couple extra guys and had to take it down the fire escape and over a large fence in the back alley just to get it out of the building. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to family, friends and my own clients. Thanks guys!

Company Response:
Richard, thanks for taking the time to write a review for our company. Our movers know that if we can delight the client by taking action to move any item safely, we will. Your recommendations are very much appreciated. We've recenlty had 2 calls that originated from your word of mouth. Warmest regards, Lorne MacInnes President Ferguson Moving and Storage www.fergusonmoving.com

Jan 24, 2012, VANCOUVER

Very poor service. The follow up was not happening. Ken Mercer would not call or email me back. The packing up was very slow. I would find someone else. The billing was incorrect. Very unprofessional.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Return email's
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Hire someone else
Company Response:
Hi Jon, Thanks for taking the time to write a review of our company. I'm the owner Lorne MacInnes and I have talked with your consultant Ken Mercer. Ken did receive an email from you on January 11th and did reply on January 12th. Perhaps it went to junk mail but I have seen it for myself. In regards to the billing, I checked with our accounting department and indeed they missed invoicing for storage insurance for the month of December and emailed you as soon as the error was found. Jon I know moving is stressful and I am available to talk with you personally to assist in resolving this matter to your satisfaction. I did try to call you on the phone, but I understand you are currently out of the country so I was unable to reach you. Warmest regards, Lorne MacInnes President Ferguson Moving and Storage

Jan 06, 2012, NORTH VANCOUVER

I have used Ferguson Moving & Storage 2 times now and have been happy with both moves, the staff were prompt, well dressed in clean uniforms and worked extremely hard to get my move done as fast and safe as possible. The first time i used them was for a move only. and the second time was a full pack and move. I would recommend them for anyone looking to do a hassle free move.

Company Response:
Dear Connor, thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate it. Warm regards, Lorne MacInnes President Ferguson Moving and Storage

Sep 02, 2011, Coquitlam

This was a decent size job that required a lot of skill and strength. We were looking around for a good fit and after many positive comments we choose Ferguson Moving & Storage. They were on time, very helpful and most importantly careful! Very experienced team that makes sure your furniture and walls are not damaged. Prices are very reasonable as well.

Company Response:
Thank you for the review. We really appreciate your business!

Jul 25, 2011, North Vancouver

Let me say that from my first phonecall to your office right through to delivery of my goods, I was more than pleased. The two young men that arrived at my old address were not only on time but actually arrived early. They were polite, efficient, extremely careful and delivered everything to my new address in less time than I expected. They set the furniture in place where I wanted it and even helped me put felt cushions under the legs of furniture so it wouldn't damage the hardwood floors. I was extremely impressed!

Company Response:
Hi Pearl, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is great to hear that you were impressed with the service you received from us here at Ferguson Moving and Storage. We try hard to accommodate anything you may need done. The felt cushions under your furniture was really no problem at all. Best of luck Pearl!

Jul 25, 2011, North Vancouver

We used Ferguson Moving and Storage the other week for a local North Van move. The crew we were sent, Vladmir and Colin, were wonderful. We were extremely pleased with their superb and professional work, start to finish. They were courteous, clean, and we would highly recommend Ferguson Moving and Storage to anyone. We decided to use Ferguson Moving and Storage because of their container storage and their history of 95 years on the North Shore. I remember seeing their offices many years ago in West Van! I've used many different movers in the past, but Ferguson was undoubtedly the best I've ever seen! Thanks guys.

Company Response:
Hi Barbara, Thanks so much for the great review. I will definitely look to pass on your kind words to Vladmir and Colin. Our history is something we are very proud of here. Deciding to use a professional moving and storage company is something we are seeing more and more people do nowadays. Thank you in advance for any referrals you may send our way. A large portion of our clients are based off of repeats and referrals!

Jul 25, 2011, Parksville

A few days ago we used Ferguson Moving and Storage for our move from Lions Bay to Parksville. It was a big move and the guys did a great job! Our crew of Jeff, Justin, and Greg were outstanding and we were very happy with their service. I'll have no problem referring Ferguson Moving and Storage to my friends and family from here on out. Thanks a lot guys.

Company Response:
Thanks a lot for the review Ron! There is no such thing as a move too big for the guys here at Ferguson Moving and Storage. We would like to wish you the best of luck in Parksville.

Company Profile

Movers in Vancouver, A+ BBB Rating | Moving Company Vancouver Call us 604-922-2212. Vancouver movers you get personalized service, flat rate moving quotes, professional and friendly uniformed movers, guaranteed on time arrival for move day, and a move that's almost fun! You are given a moving solid plan, a move manager that is assigned as the team leader and a well executed move. You have a one stop shop with Ferguson Moving & Storage. You also can be looked after with short term or long term storage solutions. You receive portable storage containers that we load for you and then we take them back to our warehouse for storage. With two moving company locations, North Vancouver and Surrey, we are close to where you need to be.

Movers Company Vancouver , moving company surrey , moving company North Vancouver , Moving company West Vancouver , Movers in Coquitlam , Burnaby Movers, Richmond Movers, Vancouver Movers.

Vancouver local moving, Vancouver long distance moving, Vancouver office moving, Vancouver international moving.

Surrey local moving, Surrey long distance moving, Surrey office moving, Surrey international moving

Products & Services

Products
local moving Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond, long distance moving, office moving, international moving, Moving company Vancouver, Moving Boxes, Portable Storage Moving Containers, Moving Supplies, moving equipment
Services
Movers in Vancouver, movers in Richmond, movers in Surrey BC, Office movers in Vancouver, Local movers, Long Distance Movers,Complete Packing,Portable Storage, Piano Moving, Movers in Vancouver,
Brands
Great Canadian Van Lines Canada, Canadian Association of movers, BBB A+ Accredited, Move for Hunger supporters
Styles
5 Guarantees. #1 We guarantee our rates in writing #2 We guarantee to Blanket Wrap your furniture in the home #3 We guarantee On time arrival within a 1 hour window #4 We guarantee clean trucks and well maintained equipment #5 We guarantee professionally trained uniformed movers Name :FERGUSON MOVING AND STORAGE USDOT Number:2368073 MC #:812200
Specialties
Vancouver moving Company, Vancouver office moving, Home staging assistance. Apartment Moving, Canadian Movers, Canadian moving companies

Credentials & Financial Information

1916
Your complete satisfaction is guaranteed.
Visa, MasterCard, Debit, PayPal, Personal Cheques, Cash
USDOT Number : 2368073
BBB - Accredited Member,NSBC, NVCC, Great Canadian Van Lines Canada
Certified Professional Movers Candadian Association of Movers
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Free in home/office written estimate for movers with guaranteed moving quotes. 100% refund on unused

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!