Categories :
Martin Wroblewski

ExpressRooter Plumbing

Company Profile

Plumbing, Drains, Drain Services

If customer service is important to you, you have come to the right place. ExpressRooter's experienced, professional, and courteous staff knows what it takes to get the job done right. We offer a full range of supplies and services that are customized and tailored to fit your specific needs. Services include waterproofing and emergency plumbing in Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington and Oakville.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Hamilton

Reviews for ExpressRooter Plumbing

Show:

Aug 29, 2013, Hamilton

Note to those in Hamilton, they charge a 75$ fee just for an estimate!I called and requested a quote a few months ago and this was not the case. This will be enough for me never to use them again (not to mention the reason we previously didn't use them was because they were the most expensive)

Company Response:
Hello Adam We have always charged a $75 truck charge for an estimate in Hamilton. We tell all of our customers once they place the call so they are not shocked when we show up. However, if there is any work done with the customer then the $75 truck charge is waived.

Aug 28, 2013, Old Toronto

I contacted this company regarding a leak under my bathroom. The plumber showed up on time, was knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I had been told beforehand of a 150$ fee to assess the problem, and that the plumber would be able to stay and fix the problem on the spot if I so requested, after presenting the price for the service. After he explained the cause I did request that he stay, but he then told me he had to leave to another appointment, promising to come back later in the day. He also told me not to use the bathtub. After about 6 hours I called the company and was told he would not be coming at all. I was offered time slot of noon the next day, more than 24 hours after the original appointment! The leak remains, the $150+HST has been paid and I have not been serviced. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company.

Aug 16, 2013, Milton

John who set the service call Andrew who service us was pleasant, polite and patience his knowledge made for a little repair for us. Highly recommend this company. Thank you so very much

Company Response:
Hello Patricia, thank you for sharing your experience with ExpressRooter Plumbing. We would like to start off by saying, you are very welcome. We love hearing how happy we have made our customers. We will definitely pass on your kind words to John and Andrei. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!!!

Aug 10, 2013, NORTH YORK

Andrew was very knowledgeable and demonstrative in his approach to this issue. He took the time to travel to purchase the parts needed and returned to complete the work. While the labour cost is generally at a premium for plumbing service, I feel the quality and efficiency delivered was worth the cost. I have used them a year back and would certainly consider them for additional work in the future.

Company Response:
Hello Rob, thank you for sharing your feedback. We are pleased to hear about your great experience with Andrei. He truly is a amazing plumber. We will pass on your positive experience to Andrei. We would also like to thank you for continuing to call us to address your plumbing needs. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you again for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!!

Jul 16, 2013, North York

This company is very expensive. Check their per job pricing before you hire them. Only very difficult and time consuming jobs are worth the cost. I had the workman at my house for 90 minutes and it cost me $597.38

Company Response:
Hi Susan, We give all of our customers upfront pricing prior to starting the job. Our prices are per job not per hour. I'm sorry that you feel this way, however, you have warranty with your invoice and I can assure you that you got quality service.

Jul 07, 2013, Oakville

In a house with four active kids having one bathroom out of commission is not really an option. Previously, I had three local plumbers in to assess the situation and all said that I would not be able to use our basement bathroom - none providing an explanation I could understand. John from ExpressRooter set up an appointment and Vlad was at my door within minutes. He quickly assessed the problem and by the end of the day a new sump pump was installed and functioning. I was pleased with their polite, professional and timely manner. And, my kids and I are happy to have full use of all bathrooms!

Company Response:
Hello Lee, it was a pleasure assisting you with your plumbing crisis. We thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us. Sometimes it takes expertise and patience to address a tricky fix, and we are thrilled we were able to help. We will pass on your wonderful words to John and Vlad. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!!!

Jul 07, 2013, Thornhill

I had a broken pipe leading from the bathroom to the basement which was causing heavy leaking. I was most amazed about how quickly Express Rooter showed up and gave me a reasonable price for such a big fix. I went through many different plumbers for my house before, but nothing compares to the quality of service here.

Company Response:
Hello Matthew, thank you for sharing your experience with ExpressRooter Plumbing. We definitely do our best to provide our customers with fast and efficient service. We take pride in excellence and creating plumbing peace of mind. Thank you again for your positive words, and thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!!

Jun 30, 2013, Mississauga

I have used ExpressRooter numerous times in the past and I have been always extremely satisfied with their services. But this time in particular it was amazing as I was in a time pinch b/c I need to rent a unit and Express Rooter was notified with really short notice, but they made it work. Yuri came over and did and outstanding job special with the bathtub installation it was definitely not an easy job.. Once again thank you Express Rooter and Yuri :). I will continue to use your services and referring to friends and family.

Company Response:
Hello Hugo, thank you for sharing your experience with ExpressRooter Plumbing and your kind words about our technician Yuri. We are very pleased that you received the excellent service that you deserve. We will pass on your great words of kindness to Yuri. We stand behind our excellence and our customer service. Thank you again for your great feedback, and thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!

Jun 19, 2013, Toronto

I have used Express Rooter a few times before and I am happy each time! I will continue to refer this company to my family and friends! Thanks again Express Rooter!

Company Response:
Hello Debora, thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We really appreciate your loyalty and we will continue to provide you and all of our customers with detailed and great customer service. Thank you again for your kind words, and thank you for choosing ExpressRooter Plumbing!!!

Jun 19, 2013, Old Toronto

Thank you so much ExpressRooter! The pipe in my basement was leaking (ceiling pipe) and we are just starting to finish the basement! The plumber Yuri, came out and helped us with our problem and did a fabulous job! We are indeed happy customers!

Company Response:
Hello Dragana, thank you for sharing your experience with ExpressRooter. We love hearing from our customers. We will definitely forward your comments to Yuri, he really is a great plumber. We strongly stand behind our customer service. Thank you for choosing ExpressRooter!!

Company Profile

Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
Master Plumber
BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!