Category :
Robert Brunetta

Expert Electric Ltd.

Company Profile

Expert Electric - We're your neighborhood's electrician

We provide residential and commercial electrical services to: Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Coquitlam area, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, White Rock, Abbotsford and Mission.

more...
Servicing:

Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, West Vancouver, White Rock

Reviews for Expert Electric Ltd.

Show:

Apr 01, 2014, Burnaby

Review has Multiple Versions 1

My repair was completed beyond my expectations. To boot, the technician repaired an additional outlet at no extra charge the next day. I appreciate the additional callback and exceptional service. I recommend calling Expert Electric for your next project.

Feb 21, 2014, Maple Ridge

I moved into a house, and wanted to get some work done fast so I contacted Expert because they didn't ask for money up front to give me a quote, good. But when I got the quote they wanted me to sign up for loyal customer or pay something like 15-20% more. The loyal customer cost money and since I just needed this work done, i passed. By passing, their costs were very high, so I only got them to do the bare minimum that I needed right away, which they did reasonably well.

Feb 21, 2014, Port Coquitlam

I recently used Expert Electric to replace and install new lighting fixtures in my hall and kitchen. They provided prompt and professional service and I am very happy with the end result.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Sarah from Vancouver Feb 20, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Oct 29, 2013, Richmond

Great people, great service! Was looking to have some electrical wiring done for my home and stumbled upon this great company. The was no hassle in setting up an appointment with them, no problems with the installation. I would highly recommend them.

May 13, 2013, VANCOUVER

We had an electronic display thermometer literally blow up in the night. Called expert electric in the morning and they came within 2 hours to do the repair. Turns out that previous owner had installed the unit and didn't even put a metal backing behind the unit/wires. The servicemen installed a new unit making it safe and look great. They also noted that our smoke alarm expired in 2003 so we swapped that out as well. All in all, great experience, and I will use them again.

Feb 21, 2013, Surrey

They came quickly and were helpful. Ended up solving a few more problems and explained things very well. Have used them again since and still were pleased with their work. They give priority service if you are a member (which saves you money)

Feb 21, 2013, Vancouver

We used Expert Electric to update the wiring in our house a year ago. We were impressed with their professional attitude and courteous service. We had them come back this past January to add some lights on our decks. Though it took a little longer than planned due to surprises when working with a 100+ year old house, Brad finished the job and the lights look great.

Oct 08, 2012, Vancouver

Expert Electric was professional, efficient and went beyond my expectations. What I especially appreciated was that there was lots of communication around the timing of the visit so that we didn't have to be around for a big block of time for the electrician to visit.

Sep 26, 2012, Vancouver

We called Expert Electric in the morning and they said they would have someone out in the afternoon. We received a call around 2pm and he said he would be there in about 15 min. Dave fixed the problem in the previous wiring, as well as replacing the light switch and plate. He explained what was wrong and how he was going to fix it. Excellent service. The office called the next day to make sure we were satisfied. I will definitely use them in the future. Very pleased with the service.

Company Profile

Expert Electric - We're your neighborhood's electrician

We've got the power you need! Our trained electricians are the best in the industry, and can repair any issue, guaranteed! From installations to emergencies, big or small... our electricians can perform the job. We focus on the relationship and getting you the things you need to enjoy life!

Why call us first?

•We are easy to reach - Real people answer our phones, not machines.
•1,000’s of parts on our trucks - For on the spot repairs in your home or business.
•Well Trained Courteous Technicians - we successfully perform repair to thousands of electrical problems every year.
•Up Front Guaranteed Pricing - you know the price before the work begins.
•24 hour emergency service.
•Quick response time

•Hot Tubs and Spas
•Standby generator installations

Products & Services

Products
•Ceiling Fan Installation / Maintenance •Breakers and Fuses •Code Corrections •Outlets and Circuits •Track and Accent Lighting •Service Panel Upgrades •High-Tech Troubleshooting •Dedicated Computer Circuits •Telephone and Data Lines •Lighting Design and Maintenance •Security & Landscape Lighting •Surge Protectors •Motors •Exhaust Fans •Electric Water Heaters •Transformers •Smoke Detectors •Ground Fault Interrupt Circuits •Appliance Circuits •Hot Tubs and Spas •Standby generator installations
Services

Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cheque
BC Licenced Electrical Contractor # 38322
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1 year Warranty on all Workmanship

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!