Category :
Robert Brunetta

Expert Electric Ltd.

Company Profile

Expert Electric - We're your neighborhood's electrician

We provide residential and commercial electrical services to: Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Coquitlam area, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, White Rock, Abbotsford and Mission.

more...
Servicing:

Vancouver, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Langley, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, North Vancouver, Port Coquitlam, Richmond, Surrey, West Vancouver, White Rock

Reviews for Expert Electric Ltd.

Show:

May 24, 2012, MAPLE RIDGE

I called Expert Electric as I needed some electrical work done in a rental suite that I own. Time was of the essence, as I was anxious to get everything in the suite in working order so it could be rented again. Brad from Expert Electric came first thing in the morning after I called. He was very professional and courteous. He completed the work quickly and kept me informed of his progress at all times, even though I could not be on site while he was there. I was very impressed, and happy with the work as well as the 16 point inspection he completed on the suite. Thanks Expert Electric for such a great experience. Lisa from Surrey.

May 19, 2012, NORTH VANCOUVER

My wife and I decided to get an electrician to do some very basic electrical around our apartment. This was of course after my brother and I had failed to do it properly.. we have no practical experience and were just trying to save a buck. However, after smelling burning electrical we decided it was time to bring in an expert. We had never used the services of an electrician before so we chose Expert Electrical as they were well reviewed. The electrician, James Murphy, was extremely knowledgeable and very professional. James speedily replaced the two bathroom fan switches that my brother and I had miserably failed at before. He also switched over a manual temperature gauge to an electronic one. I was very impressed because all along he explained what he was doing and gave me helpful tips about future maintenance. As an example, he showed me how to remove the actual bathroom fan and remove the accumulated dust. This was very necessary as the prior owner had not cleaned them out once. James explained how it affects the lifespan of the fan. I have since passed this information on to two other people. In addition, James did a comprehensive 16 point inspection. He was able to identify some poor wiring and quickly fixed it. I would certainly recommend Expert Electrical, it was money well spent and my wife and I were very pleased with the service. If I need any future electrical done I will for sure be requesting James.

Apr 17, 2012, VANCOUVER

I am a Head Concierge in the Coal Harbour area in Vancouver. We have used various electricians over the years, but were not satisfied with the level of service they were providing. Sam Gallea of Eecol Electric referred us to Dave Laye, one of their electricians, and within 5 minutes of arrival, Dave was able to source and order some Fire Exit bases that we had run out of. Also, James came by and he first connected a light over our entrance marquis, then sourced, purchased and installed a very nice light that was LED powered. We are very satisfied with their performance and will use them from now on.

Apr 04, 2012, Coquitlam

I recently needed an Electrician on short notice and tryed the yellow pages with no success until I called Expert Electric Ltd. They were able to dispatch an Electrician to my home on the same day. The Electrician that came to my home was excellent. I have had a fair bit of experience with home renovations and know excellent electrical work when I see it! The job was done perfectly and quickly. Expert Electric were excellent in their customer service and advised me when the Electrician would arrive and described in advance how they bill for service. They were very professional and pleasant to deal with, and were able to provide excellent service on short notice. Regards, June M. in Coquitlam

Apr 02, 2012, North Vancouver

We found EXPERT ELECTRIC to be professional, punctual, reliable, and reasonable. Calling ahead of time to let you know their arrival time was a bonus, plus they even arrived with Booties in hand.

Mar 27, 2012, Surrey

I appreciate the professonalism of the electrician that came to do the sevice call. When queried about the possibilities of what might be wrong, he was very knowledgeable which instilled trust . I felt that the job would get fixed and fixed right. Would I use EXPERT ELECTRIC again.... you bet.

Mar 06, 2012, VANCOUVER

James came as scheduled and explained the cost before starting the work. He replaced defective track lighting as requested. I am very pleased with the result. It was a bonus that our strata is given a 15% discount for members.

Feb 16, 2012, VANCOUVER

Scheduling this sameday service appointment was very easy & accomodating. Within hours, the electrician had arrived on time, with a courtesy call half hour prior to arriving too! The job was very well done & the service was very professional overall.

Feb 14, 2012, Langley

Expert Electric was great. They where on time,proffesional and courteous. I can't recall the name of the fellow that came out, but he was very helpful. I would definitly call them again!

Feb 11, 2012, Surrey

Expertise extrordinaire! Masood arrived with his little booties to protect our floors and from the start he was very careful with everything he did. He knew what he was doing and even cautioned us that we needed to replace our smoke alarms. He was very personable and yet did not waste time. His clean up was excellent and he disposed of our old fixtures as well as all the packaging materials. Well done Masood!

Company Profile

Expert Electric - We're your neighborhood's electrician

We've got the power you need! Our trained electricians are the best in the industry, and can repair any issue, guaranteed! From installations to emergencies, big or small... our electricians can perform the job. We focus on the relationship and getting you the things you need to enjoy life!

Why call us first?

•We are easy to reach - Real people answer our phones, not machines.
•1,000’s of parts on our trucks - For on the spot repairs in your home or business.
•Well Trained Courteous Technicians - we successfully perform repair to thousands of electrical problems every year.
•Up Front Guaranteed Pricing - you know the price before the work begins.
•24 hour emergency service.
•Quick response time

•Hot Tubs and Spas
•Standby generator installations

Products & Services

Products
•Ceiling Fan Installation / Maintenance •Breakers and Fuses •Code Corrections •Outlets and Circuits •Track and Accent Lighting •Service Panel Upgrades •High-Tech Troubleshooting •Dedicated Computer Circuits •Telephone and Data Lines •Lighting Design and Maintenance •Security & Landscape Lighting •Surge Protectors •Motors •Exhaust Fans •Electric Water Heaters •Transformers •Smoke Detectors •Ground Fault Interrupt Circuits •Appliance Circuits •Hot Tubs and Spas •Standby generator installations
Services

Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cheque
BC Licenced Electrical Contractor # 38322
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
1 year Warranty on all Workmanship

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!