Categories :
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors General Contractors Basement Renovation Bathroom Renovation Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Address:
75 Arthur Griffith Dr. Toronto , ON M3L2J9
Owner/Manager:
Massimo Giorgio - 416-410-0164 -
Hours:
Mon-Sun 9-9

Executive Touch Painters & Home Renovations

Company Profile

painters, painting, home renovations, basement renovations, bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations

PHONE NUMBER: 416-410-0164 Email: etpainting@rogers. com AS SEEN ON HGTV INCOME PROPERTY, MONDAY AT 10PM & TUESDAY AT 2PM. WE WERE GREATFUL, & HONOURED TO BE CHOSEN TO BE TELEVISED ON EPISODES 8, 10, 11, 12, 13 THIS IS RTR MEDIA PRODUCTION, PART OF THE "DEBBIE TRAVIS" GROUP. Painting and …

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Executive Touch Painters & Home Renovations

Show:

Apr 07, 2011, Toronto

Executive Touch Painters is amazing. We use them on HGTV's "Income Property" and am glad to have Executive Touch on our team. The quality and speed of every unit they paint for us leaves me wondering how they do it. I love working with them and the end product shows they love what they do. Thanks for being a part of the team Massimo. Kamil K. Foreman "Income Property"

Mar 31, 2011, RICHMOND HILL

We were looking to finish the basement of our 3 year old house. We had obtained 10 different quotes and finally went with ET painting as they were somewhere in the middle in terms of pricing and they looked like they knew what they were doing. When they came to give us a quote, Massimo and Domenic spent about an hour going through the basement and giving me an idea of what the outcome would look like. When it was time to start, they would come exactly on time as they said they would and they finished the project as promised. When my son made a hole in the wall, Massimo came the next day to patch it, at no extra cost. I have to say that Massimo and his crew have been very professional, curteous and respectful. I was very pleased with the final result, as we now have a separate living space, as the basement has a kitchen, 3 piece bathroom and open space for living and bedroom. When visitors come, they have a place all to themselves. Thank you ET painting for your hardwork and respect.

Mar 28, 2011, TORONTO

Just wanted to let everyone know our entire basement was just painted by this team, and it looks awesome! Would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a high quality paint job. Good value we thought too.

Feb 27, 2011, Toronto

The Executive Touch Painters did a fantastic, professional job painting my home. They listened to and met any special needs that I had and were very courteous and respectful of my property. They completed the job on time and on price with no surprises. They were very diligent with the follow up to be sure that all my expectations had been met. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Jan 20, 2011, East York

As the construction coordinator for HGTVs Income Property, I work on tight deadlines and with varying budgets. I rely on my sub trades to be on time, work quickly and never forego on quality. Working with Massimo and his team for the past year has helped our show provide home owners with beautifully painted income suites that are on time and on budget. He and his crew are professional, talented and above all kind people who are passionate about their work and I know I can always rely on them to come through regardless the size of the job. I would sincerely recommend Executive Touch Painters for all of your painting needs.

Dec 15, 2010, North York

We recently had our basement apartment renovated and they did a superb job! We couldn't be happier with the result and the quality of paint that was used. We would definitely recommend them and plan on contacting them again when we are ready to renovate the upstairs!

Dec 13, 2010, East York

Massimo and his Executive Touch Painters have painted several of our income properties and done an excellent job. They are dedicated, responsible, talented, considerate, professional and its always a great pleasure to work with them! Thank you!

Dec 08, 2010, Scarborough

The detail to wall preparation was excellent. The return visit to correct any flaws was greatly appreciated. The workers were very careful and polite and the total job was well done.

Dec 03, 2010, TORONTO

I recently took possession of a brand new, 2500 sq ft penthouse condo in downtown Toronto with tons of floor to ceiling windows and very high ceilings. The builder painted it with pure white, low grade paint and it was cold, cold, cold. Massimo's team came in and painted the entire condo with a neutral but warm base colour and 3 accent colours. The painters were clearly experts with not only tons of experience, but pride in their work which showed in their attention to detail. They pointed out things that needed touching up that I missed! The result was fantastic. We turned what was a very clinical, very "white" space into a warm, inviting space that will soon feel like home. I would not hesitate to use them again, and highly recommend them. They are worth the price, absolutely!

Dec 03, 2010, King City

The crew was thoughtful, on time and the quality of the work was very good. The crew helped both prepare the rooms for painting, protect in-room items and return larger furnature items when they were finished. Little "add-ons" were taken on with no setback in the job. The job was estimated as three days and it took three days.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
NA
Services
Paint, Wallpaper, Jewel Stone, Interior & Exterior Painting
Brands
Sherwin Williams, Para paints, Benjamin Moore, Pratt & Lambert, Pittsburg paints, Manor hall, Fallow & Ball, ici paints,ETC.
Styles
Traditional, faux finishes,
Specialties
Painting & Decorating

Credentials & Financial Information

1989
Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Amercican Express.
NAPP, BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Two to five year warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!