Category :
George Torres
Hours:
24 Hrs a Day / 365 Days a Year

EAGLE DOORS & LOCKSMITH SERVICE INC

Company Profile Recently took part of the 2012 National Homeshow in Exhibition Place, Toronto and the Crime Prevention Home Show, hosted by the York Police Dept. Eagle Doors and Locksmith Service Inc. has over 20 YEARS experience providing commercial, institutional and government security solutions for Toronto and the GTA. OUR SERVICES INCLUDE: ...

You Might Also Consider

Casa Bella Windows Inc.

425_Dining_Wide_v1.jpg

It starts and ends with good service. Sales agent through to delivery. The crew that showed up was attentive to detail,...

AW from Toronto 1 Apr 01, 2014

Reviews for EAGLE DOORS & LOCKSMITH SERVICE INC

Jan 18, 2011, Toronto

George came to our place within an hour of us calling him and gave us a quote on a new lock for our front door. He came back the same day and installed the lock. He did a great job and was very helpful.

Dec 04, 2010, Toronto

My car was broken into and they took my wallet and house keys. I wanted to change the locks of my house immediately, so I called up Eagle Doors after a quick search on Home Stars. Jorge was at my house 10 minutes later (at midnight on a Friday night), and spent an hour replacing 4 locks in my house. Jorge was a very gentle nice guy. I would call him anytime in the future if I ever need a locksmith. Thanks Jorge!

Nov 30, 2010, Toronto

We recommend George 100%. He was on time, returned calls promptly, and put in the locks with absolute precision. He doesn't push you to buy the expensive products and he's very pleasant.

Sep 22, 2010, Scarborough

I contacted Eagle Doors and Locks because of the great reviews on HomeStars and George really came through. After a late start on a Sunday evening, George and his coworker replaced and added locks to three doors and fixed a sliding glass door lock as well as adding a lock to this door. He advised us as to what would be best for added security and safety. Our family feels more secure in our home with all locks working properly! Thank you George!

Sep 16, 2010, North York

George was very pleasant, he was patient and took the time to explain exactly how everything works. I was very happy with the final product! He educated me on the options that I had for my door and locks without losing sight of my budget! My door looks great and I feel safe & secure with my new security system! I called George because of the consistency in his work (we use Eagle Doors for our business as well) Thanks George! Lori

Aug 27, 2010, North York

Jeorge was outstanding. He came to our home to fix a deadbold; which i had managed to break. He was courteous friendly, and took the time to explain what he was doing. The service was exceptional and I would highly recommended him.

Aug 10, 2010, Toronto

I called George to replace locks on 3 doors. George came by the same day to take a look and provided a quote. The next evening George replaced the 3 locks. George is very polite and honest and was willing to work late to get the job done quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for new locks.

Jul 27, 2010

We needed to have 3 locks replaced quickly after a break-in and Jorege was very responsive. He made great suggestions so we could feel safer quickly and at a reasonable price.

Jul 10, 2010, Toronto

We needed to have our locks rekeyed/replaced after losing a set of keys and we initially called the chap we had used once when we locked ourselves out of the house. He wasn't available until Monday, so I went on to Homestars and found Eagle as the highest-rated company in that area, so I gave them a call. They managed to fit me in that same day and completed the change of locks quickly and efficiently. They also gave me an excellent assessment of our current doors and locking structures with recommendations. These guys know their stuff and we will definitely use them to upgrade our doors in the near future.

Apr 23, 2010, North York

We had a variety of locks with missing keys and a main door lock which needed to be rekeyed. George provided us with one smoothly working masterkey. He aslo fixed a damaged door hinge and folding door as he went along. Very nice person, top quality professional work.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!