Category :
Humberto Soares
Hours:
Tues-Fri 9:30-5, Sat 10-5

Dunbar and Ross Kitchen Studio

Company Profile The european tradition of unique millwork design classic craftsmanship , service and kitchen renovations are trademarks of Dunbar and Ross Kitchen Studio since 1976. Excellence in design combined with the knowledge of manufacturing innovations , are always the ingredients of fine cabinetry tradition. The name Dunbar and Ross reflect our ...

You Might Also Consider

Gala Kitchens and Bath

Modern vanity.jpg

I used Gala Kitchens & Bath to renovate my kitchen and they did a fantastic job. Scott helped us to maximize storage space...

L. Huston from Toronto 1 Apr 04, 2014

Reviews for Dunbar and Ross Kitchen Studio

Show:

Aug 11, 2006, Toronto

The folks at Dunbar&Ross made our first, large kitchen renovation (Hogg's Hollow) such a pleasant and successful experience, we didn't consider asking for bids for our second Toronto kitchen reno (a more compact, Cabbagetown house) a couple of years later. The design work was creative in both instances, there were no unexpected delays, the various craftsmen were proficient, and there were no surprises in terms of unexpected costs. We have no hesitation in recommending Dunbar&Ross for renos large or small. P and C, Toronto.

Aug 09, 2006, Toronto

Dunbar and Ross recently renovated our kitchen and powder room and were an outstanding company to deal with. They took care of everything from designing the kitchen, providing the materials, arranging for the various trades and closely monitoring the progress of the renovation. David spent time with us discussing our wish list and his design was innovative and met our individual needs. Norma's scheduling talents were superb. She identified the dates of the various trades people well in advance and they were right on time. The quality of the cabinets and workmanship were excellent. Follow up service (for very minor questions and issues) were handled promptly. I highly recommend Dubar and Ross to anyone looking for a headache-free renovation experience!

Aug 09, 2006, Toronto

9.8

David is an expert kitchen/bathroom designer, and as this was our first time we had to go through this process, we fully relied on David's advice and expertise. We very much enjoyed the design process as David kept us focused and ensured he understood what our needs were. The end result is a beautiful kitchen and bathroom that exceeded our expectations. Not only is the kitchen/bathroom beautiful, but it is a very functional too - we get rave reviews from our friends and family. As well, the quality and workmanship are great, and we know we will enjoy our kitchen and bathroom for many years to come.

Aug 08, 2006, Toronto

I had Dunbar & Ross Limited do a kitchen renovation for me that was quiet extensive. The entire project was a positive experience. They told me exactly what to expect in terms of timing and, I must say, they were exactly to the day.All their trades people were a pleasure to have in my home. They looked after absolutely everything, from start to finish (even selecting the colours for the walls)I didn't have to do a thing!I had them come back and redo my master bathroom for me... it looks like a picture in a magazine. I would highly recommend them and their team to anyone.

Aug 08, 2006, Toronto

9.8

Dunbar & Ross designed our new kitchen and supplied and installed the cabinetry to our total satisfaction. They rose to the challenge to design a kosher kitchen with two distinct areas in a limited space with great flow and style. The cabinets are beautiful and well made. The kitchen was installed on the day agreed upon. Their innovative design abilities, prompt service and professionalism makes them a pleasure to deal with and I will not hesitate to recommend them to all my friends.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!