Category :
Owner/Manager:
Kyle Ratcliffe

Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Company Profile

Dr. Green Services is proud to be celebrating our 27th anniversary this year and we would like to thank each and every customer that has made this possible. As a family owned and operated business we very fortunate to have the support of our loyal customers.

more...

Reviews for Dr Green Lawn Care Services

Show:

Jan 28, 2014, Oakville

We have been using the services of Dr. Green for several years now and are very pleased with their service and results. They are very good about notifying us prior to their visits and arrive as scheduled, weather permitting. They offer a wide variety of lawn treatments, several of which we have used with very satisfying results. Their "outdoor staff" as well as any people we have dealt with in the office have all be very pleasant and accommodating. We have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Green.

Company Response:
Hi Sue, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear how pleased you have been with our service and we appreciate your continued business year after year. Thank you

Jan 28, 2014, Hamilton

I am very satisfied with your service and commitment to taking care of my lawn, your company meets all the requirements needed to service my lawn with a competitive price. I also like the fact that you will come back any time if I feel my lawn needs another application Thank you for keeping me Green

Company Response:
Hi Joe, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to get your lawn back in great shape and at a competitive price that satisfies you as well. We look forward to seeing you in the spring.

Jan 28, 2014, Oakville

In 2013 I left Dr. Green, having decided I could get the same quality lawn on my own. Not only did I realize that I wasn’t saving any money, I was also not able to keep the lawn fertilized and weed free to the same level that Dr. Green did during previous years. For 2014, I have gone back to Dr. Green. They provide excellent service at a fair price.

Company Response:
Hi Harry, We are glad to hear that you have rejoined to the Dr.Green team for the upcoming spring season. Lawn care is a process and we appreciate you giving us your trust in getting the best results for your lawn. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you

Jan 25, 2014, Old Toronto

I was happy with the service I received from your company this year. Any time a problem arose it was answered quickly and to my satisfaction. The person providing the service were polite and offered suggestions as to what I could do if any problems arose. My only wish would be to have the same person attend for the applications instead of different drivers most of the time. Over-all I am happy with the service I have received from your company and will continue this coming year

Company Response:
Hi Glenn, We are pleased to hear that with any issue you may have had we were able to assist you with in a timely and proffessional matter. That is great advice and in face this season we have made a change to have the same technician working with you and your lawn throughout the entire season. We will see you soon.

Jan 24, 2014, Pickering

Doctor Green has been servicing our lawn for 4-5 years now, and I have always been pleased with the results and the service provided. Even at the time of this winter's ice storm, Doctor Green was able to provide Organic Melter in a timely fashion to deal with the stubborn ice conditions on the walkway and sidewalk. We look forward to the upcoming Spring/Summer season for another round of treatments and a green lawn.

Company Response:
Hi Cheryl, We want to thank you for being a loyal customer for the past 4-5 seasons. We always try our best to accomadate our customers even in the off winter season and we are pleased to hear that you also saw great results with the organic ice melt remover. We also looks forward to another great year ahead. Thank you

Jan 24, 2014, Burlington

Its is a pleasure to recommend Dr. Green to our family and friends and any others who want nice green grass all summer. Dr Green has been our Lawn company for about 5 to 6 years and we are very happy with first the service and then the produces you use on our lawn. The service technicians you employ are very friendly and do the job very well. We have just started to buy your ice melt and it works very good at a good price. I must mention the office staff is very friendly and helpful if you want advice or some other service preformed. I am looking forward to a long partnership with Dr Green.

Company Response:
Hi Bill, We want to thank you for being a loyal customer of ours for over the past 5-6 years now. We also appreciate you spreading the words about our services and we look forward to seeing you again in the spring.

Jan 24, 2014, Old Toronto

Dr Green Services has been doing a great job of helping me to maintain a beautiful lawn for several years. Their services are delivered in a courteous and reliable manner. Importantly, they offer a full suite of lawn care options from spring to winter preparation.

Company Response:
Hi Don, We thank you for being a loyal customer and we are pleased to hear that we have been able to address any questions or concerns in a relaible manner and we look forward to another wonderful season ahead.

Jan 24, 2014, Old Toronto

We have used Dr. Green services for over 5 years and have been very satisfied with the products, service and timely application. They keep us informed of potential issues which may harm our lawn and provide good recommendations to insure our lawn is healthy.

Company Response:
Hi Frank, We want to thank you for being a faithful customer of ours for the past 5 seasons now. We have been happy to inform you of any potential issues and guide you in having a healthy lawn and we look forward to doing just the same for you again in the upcoming spring. Thank you

Jan 24, 2014, Burlington

Dr. Green has been my lawn care company for many years. They have always provided the services to which we agree in a timely manner. Whenever I have spoken to Dr. Green representatives, they have been friendly, courteous and customer focused. I think excellent communications and customer focus are two things that set Dr. Green apart from their completion. I always know when to expect my next Dr. Green service and my questions have always been professionally answered by a knowledgeable customer service representative. Keep up the great work, Doctor G.!

Company Response:
Hi Bob, We are pleased to hear that we have been able to assist you and your needs for your lawn in always a timely fashion. We apprreciate that we can always have excellent communication with you and we look forward to doing so once again shortly in the upcoming spring. Thank you

Jan 24, 2014, Mississauga

I have been a Dr Green customer for over 30 years and my lawn has always looked great. In spite of a heavy clay base, the regular feeding and treatments have kept it in good shape. I get a lot of compliments on its appearance. The availability of additional products such as winter salt and Crane fly treatment is also helpful which saves me time in lookin g elsewhere. I am always pleased to recommend the service to others.

Company Response:
Hi Harry, Wow, we truly appreciate you being a very loyal customer of ours for over 30 years! We are also glad to hear that people are taking notice to the great look and condition of your lawn. We look forward to hopefully another wonderful 30 years ahead. Thank you

Company Profile

As we look forward to this year we are very excited about some important improvements we have made to our 2013 treatment plans. In an effort to provide our customers with a thicker, greener lawn, and fewer weeds than last year we changed our weed control method and added an extra visit to each of our programs. We are now going be using an improved liquid product which has been tested and we know works well. Additional visits, combined with these new methods that will allow us to have better coverage of your weeds and will result in better results.
While we are very excited about these changes it is important to realize that controlling weeds naturally is more difficult than when using traditional products. You should expect to see a 75% reduction in your weeds after each treatment and with more treatments the effect will be compounded as the year goes on. This means that providing you with a healthy lawn and much fewer weeds can be expected, but it will be a work in progress.
In conjunction with seasonal fertilization, annual aeration and seeding, and the commitment of our clients to properly water and mow, we will continue to make a difference together.
At Dr. Green we are constantly looking at ways that we can improve our service. Over the winter months we thoroughly assessed what we did well in the past and what we need to do better this year. From new and innovative products to implementing state of the art technology, we will do whatever it takes. We have worked very hard to ensure that every employee at Dr. Green is committed to providing the best possible customer service experience in the years to come.

Products & Services

Products
Fertilizer, Weed Control, Premium Grass Seed
Services
Fertilizer, Weed Control, Aerating, Grub Control,Surface Insect Control, Seeding, Top Dressing, Power Raking, Slit Seeding, Gutter Cleaning

Credentials & Financial Information

1985
Visa, Mastercard, Online Banking, Cash and Cheque
Ontario Pesticides Operator License,Alberta Pesticides Operator License, Pesticide applicator cert
Landscape Ontario, PLANET,LANTA, Mississauga News Platinum Award, Cambridge Times Platinum Award
Ontario Agriculture College - Horticulture
There is no project too small for us!
PROJECT RATE
A quote will be provided before any services will be performed on your property.
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Dr. Green guarantees everything that is applied onto your lawn! We also offer FREE service calls!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!