Category :
Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30-6:00 Saturday 9:00-1:00

Door and Window Man

Company Profile

Our professional and experienced staff is always available in our 2000 sq. ft. showroom and our ability to do in-home estimates makes it easy to serve you. Door and Window Man is a company that came from the broader construction business to focus on doors and windows. Over the years …

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Door and Window Man

Show:

Mar 14, 2014, Toronto

Once again Big Boss came to the rescue and installed lovely patio door and to my satisfaction was complete within 2 weeks and the price was right!! I 've been told my home has gone up in value ever since.Thanks again!!

Mar 11, 2014, Toronto

I was very happy with Door and Window Man. They provided exactly what they were supposed to, with no delays, fuss or issues. I would happy recommend them to others.

Mar 05, 2014, Toronto

I am so pleased with my new windows and doors! They came on time and service was great, professional, clean and responsible. They came by referral and we would highly recommend to others!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Boss from Toronto Nov 30, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Aug 20, 2013, North York

We are delighted by Bruce's professional service in the installation of our side door. Bruce not only provided a friendly and professional service, he actually helped us to chose a better style and design then what we originally had in mind. The workmanship of his installer and locksmith is top notch. They made sure the door and frame were fitted perfectly and the lock operated smoothly before they left. We are more than satisfied...but actually delighted with the whole experience.

Sep 13, 2012, Toronto

10 out of 10 seems to be bandied around quite liberally on this site, and here comes another one. We needed replacement windows. Emailed a few companies on a Sunday afternoon, to our amazement, Bruce called us within the hour, made an appointment for the following day. I was dead set on vinyl clad wood windows from Jeld Wen. Bruce was quite happy to sell me those, but thanks to his product knowledge and honest manner and willingness to sell an equally efficient, but less expensive product, we bought Majestic vinyl windows - and couldn't be happier. The installers were quick, on time, efficient and CLEAN, no damage to hardwood floors. Olga in the office is a great asset to the company. I would recommend Door and Window man without even thinking about it. Ian Gallacher

May 03, 2012, Toronto

We had a great experience with this company.....the doors are excellent and the installation was great. we were able to select from a wide number of styles and are very happy with the final product. They were on time and in budget.....Howard was a pleasure deal with.

Apr 28, 2012, THORNHILL

Outstanding service and product. Everything was on time. The staff handled my order right from start to finish. Patio door withj transom window was a great addition. Brought lots of lightr into the room. Installerse were very knowledgable and cleans up after the job was finished.

Apr 12, 2012, Scarborough

Had windows done 10 years ago and happy to know company was still there to replace the balance of the windows. To my surprise the same installer came out and we were very pleased and would highly recommend them.

Mar 16, 2012, YORK

i was looking around for reasonably priced inside doors. \The salesperson, who i think was the owner as well, was very helpful. I don't know much about the measurements and he lots of patience with my questions. definitely recommend this little store!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Doors: Custom wood doors, Insulated steel doors, Fibreglass doors, Commercial and Overhead doors.
Services
We provide many products for cash and carry and we have a complete in home service for estimating and installation of all types of windows and doors.
Brands
We carry Wood windows by Bonneville Windows, vinyl windows by Vinylbilt Windows and Hometech Windows, and the full line of Masonite fibreglass and insulated steel doors.
Styles
All styles and we have a custom design service for both doors and windows.
Specialties
Custom doors and windows and installations of all types.

Credentials & Financial Information

1983
chqs, debit
Metro License T85-324-0108
BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
The industrie's highest

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!