Category :
346 Newkirk Rd Unit 21 Richmond Hill , ON L4C0A9
Owner/Manager:
Len Dubowitz
Hours:

Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Company Profile

Dodds Garage Door Systems gives new meaning to the word "reliability".
"We show up when we say we will, we do the job with the expertise of over 52 years in the business, and we tidy up. We never leave a mess!"
"When you require garage door service or garage door electric opener attention, please call us. You won't be sorry, We guarantee it!"

more...
Servicing:

Ajax, Aurora, Brampton,Burlington. Concord, Etobicoke,Georgetown, Markham,Milton, Mississauga, Maple,Newmarket, North York, Pickering, Oakville, Oshawa, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Whitby, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc.

Show:

Aug 14, 2013, North York

Dodds is amazing. I called twice before and they talked me through a 'fix' on the phone, saving me 2 service calls. This time I couldn't fix it on my own and they sent a repairman equipped with a new unit in cases the repair was expensive. The repairman immediately said he could fix it quickly, lubricated the system and then showed me how to fix it should the same issue ever reoccur. I think this is extraordinary service and very considerate of my budget.

Company Response:
Dodds reputation for excellent customer experience is on the line (pun intended) every moment of every day. Your satisfaction as a customer and the integrity of your budget are all of primary importance to us.Dodds unparalleled reputation is based on one thing only and that is the complete satisfaction of our clients. Thank you Barb for recognizing this and for the review.

Jul 31, 2013, GEORGETOWN

The guys came on time (in fact a bit early), and were prepared. They worked hard, yet stopped to ask my opinion on where things should go. Gave me a great run down of how to use it ... excellent installation, product and service.

Company Response:
Thank you for the review Darren-hope we did not wake you up :) Our installers do work hard and do great work. Our job is never done until you our valued client is satisfied.

Jul 30, 2013, Mississauga

We contacted Dodds because we had used them for our previous home and were very happy with the service and install. We dealt with the Mississauga location this time. Mike B was great! Stan was also great and helped figure out an issue with the doors as some panels came in the wrong pattern. The install job was great and the gentlemen who installed really took their time to make sure the pattern on the door was aligned perfectly. Overall very happy and satisfied with the service and install. Would highly recommend.

Company Response:
Thank you Mary we appreciate you taking the time to review us and the recommendations and are happy that you are happy with the product,service and installation. Every Dodds team member is fully committed to maintaining our excellent standards of service and support.

Jul 28, 2013, MISSISSAUGA

I called Dodds Garage Doors on a Friday morning looking for a quote on a replacement garage door. Michael the sales person arrived later in the day and listened carefully to my needs and subsequently providing me a quote and a time frame of one month to complete the job. He was extremely professional and new his product well. I already had another comparable quote but I accepted his quote on the spot and ordered a traditional 2” steel door. Low and behold the called me one and a half weeks later to say my door was ready and they installed it on the Friday of that week. All in all it took two weeks from calling to installation. The installation was “perfect” Les arrived dead on schedule and did a terrific job in spite of the swealtering heat, I thought you would melt Les. The door looks marvelous and was professionally installed “flawlessly”. Great job Les. I would recommend Dodds to anyone, I could not ask for a better job. Richard, Mississauga.

Company Response:
Our installers and technicians sometimes work under extreme weather conditions from -40C in the winter to +40c in the summer and we marvel at their resilience and dedication to the job. Thank you Richard for the compliments in recognizing this and for the great review.

Jul 19, 2013, Etobicoke

We were very happy with the service received, from the sales man, customer service representative to the installation. We had no issues and are extremely happy with the product we purchased.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review and rating. There are many people involved from the moment a client contacts us to the final installation such as the estimator, the purchasing department, factory, transportation,receiver, scheduler and installer and while there can be "a slip between the cup and the lip" we make every effort to ensure there are no issues. We are not perfect but should an issue arise it is how we handle them that really counts. We are glad that you had no issues and are happy with the product and with Dodds.

Jul 16, 2013, North York

Had a garage door that wasn't functioning and called Dodds. John arrived and did a SUPERB job in every way. Highly recommended to anyone having a problem in this area.

Company Response:
The repair and servicing of garage doors and garage door openers is a major part of our business.We pride ourselves on getting most our service calls done within the same day weather and emergencies permitting. Thank you Mike for the review and recommendation.

Jul 04, 2013, Richmond Hill

Needed new garage doors after old one broke off the hinge - Dodd's came in and got the job done in a fast, friendly and professional manner. Doors look great and have dramatically transformed the look and feel of my garage. Great work, very satisfied.

Company Response:
We are pleased that we were able to transform the "curb" appeal of your home with the garage doors you purchased and that you are satisfied. Thank you Paul for the great review and score.

Jun 28, 2013, Etobicoke

The Dodds sales rep visited our home and offered a wide selection of products. It was easy to choose a garage door in our price range that really suited our home. Dodds coordinated the install date according to our schedule. They completed the installation and provided operation instructions. We are very pleased

Company Response:
We are pleased that you are pleased and we endeavour to offer as wide a range as possible to meet all our clients needs. We thank you for the review and score.

Jun 27, 2013, Old Toronto

It is the focal point of our new outbuilding. Dodds make beautiful glass garage doors and you can order them in any colour imaginable. All our neighbours are in awe. The sales associate was knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Excellent service!!

Company Response:
We are happy that we added to the "curb appeal" of your home and thank you Sharon for choosing Dodds and for the great review.

Jun 25, 2013, North York

I wanted to replace my garage door and after hearing dodds ad on the radio I gave them a call. A gentleman by the name of micheal came to the house for a free no obligation no pressure consultation. He was very knowledgeable and honest after picking out a door and getting the custom colour that I wanted I dealt with a friendly lady named Angela to set up an install date and she answered all of the question I had (she was really nice) all and all the door was perfect i do not no the name of the installer but he did an excellent job basically what I am trying to say is dodds went above and beyond and am very pleased thank u to all of the dodds staff I would without hesitation recommend dodds to anyone looking for a new garage door

Company Response:
Thank you George for the great review and we will certainly pass your comments on to all our dedicated staff who endeavour to go above and beyond to meet our clients needs.

Company Profile

Dodds Garage Door Systems gives new meaning to the word "reliability".
Having done that, just sit down and relax, you have just hired Greater Toronto's #1 garage door company, Dodds Garage Door Systems is your RELIABLE garage door firm.
Dodds major products are "SERVICE", "VALUE", and "CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!"

Dodds Garage Door Systems Inc. is an all-Canadian privately owned company, established in 1958, specializing in the sale, repairs, service and installation of:

Overhead Garage Doors- residential, commercial and industrial
Electric Garage Door Openers - residential,
commercial and industrial
Associated Safety Systems
Preventive Maintenance Programs

Products & Services

Products
Overhead Garage Doors- residential, commercial and industrial, Electric Garage Door Openers - residential, commercial and industrial, Associated Safety Systems
Services

Visa, Master Card, Amex, Cheques, and Cash
Richmond Hill Chamber of Commerce
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
varies

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!