Category :
Duct Cleaning
Address:
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com Toronto , ON M1J 3N5
Owner/Manager:
Joe Henhawke
Hours:
24hr

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Company Profile

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 10 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand...

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge,pickering,ajax,whitby,oshawa,bowmanville,etc

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Show:

Nov 26, 2013, Toronto

We have used this company twice and I have been very happy with their service. Great customer service, they respond to calls and emails in a timely manner, they work quickly and do a good job. I would definitely recommend them.

Nov 19, 2013, Brampton

I got Dial One to do my duct cleaning based on the recommendations on HomeStars. Wil did a great and thorough job today and even gave me some tips on how I can save money through cutting energy consumption costs. He explained everything he was doing and really took the time to get it done right and I even learned a little more about maintaining my furnace, dryer, vents, and even central vac. I highly recommend Dial One for Duct Cleaning! =)

Helpful? Yes No
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
asachan from Toronto Oct 24, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Oct 05, 2013, Ajax

I just had my ducts cleaned by Dial One , Joe and the Kid did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them . He is straight up with all the costs and does a full and complete job ... He doesn't nickel and dime you on services to be rendered. Full complete service package ...I am very very happy with this service Joe!! Thank you Stefanos

Sep 26, 2013, Brampton

My wife and I used Dial One a month or so ago. We were very pleased from start to finish. Quick response to my request for a quote - which had everything clearly outlined. Technician was prompt and polite and explained what he was doing/about to do. Happy to know our ducts are now clean!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Maverick from Scarborough Sep 25, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Sep 23, 2013, Richmond Hill

The owner joe came to clean the ducts in a house we were renting. My daughter has severe cat allergies and the previous tenants had 2 cats. Became in and cleaning the ducts and dryer vents and after he was done sprayed a some sort of agent in the lines. My daughter hasn't Ben sniffles once since then. He was very clean and respected the house. Would highly recommend and use him again.

Sep 13, 2013, Pickering

I recently had my ducts and AC coils clean by Duct One and I am quite satisfied. The guy who came by was nice and did a great job cleaning my ducts, coils and dry cleaner vent. The only issue we had was with the owner of the company who never called us back due to being too busy dealing with something. I didn’t want to hire just any duct cleaning company as I wanted to make sure they will do the job right. So I made sure they are a member of the NADCA, decent price, and have good reviews on Homestar. For the price I paid, I had my ducts, coils and dryer vents cleaned. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Sep 03, 2013, Oshawa

I am very satisfied with the service provided by Dial One, and by their rep, Will. He explained everything that he was doing in my home clearly, was very polite, thorough (I believe) and also helped me with some lack of air issues in a couple of rooms. I will very probably recommend their service to friends and family. Thank you!

Aug 22, 2013, Markham

Will was prompt, friendly and a good communicator, which was key to the whole process. A flat fee was quoted and no nickel and diming. Joe hired a good one. The service met all my expectations.

Company Profile

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 10 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw

Products & Services

Products
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION
Services
residential duct cleaning,commercial duct cleaning,dryer vents,exhaust units,hi-rise condos and insurance work
Brands
generalaire,honeywell,swiss-air,keeprite,goodman,lennox,sanuvox,progold,benefect,
Styles
WE ARE ALSO CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION and utilize source removal and all of NADCAs methods.
Specialties
humidifiers,uv light filter units,hepa units,t-stats,

Credentials & Financial Information

2002
visa,mastercard,cash,cheque
licensed gas fitters on staff(g2 and g3)WE ARE ALSO CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSO
NADCA,TSSA,
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
100% satisfaction guarantee!!!!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!