Category :
Duct Cleaning
Address:
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION--nadca.com Toronto , ON M1J 3N5
Owner/Manager:
Joe Henhawke
Hours:
24hr

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Company Profile

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 10 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand...

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge,pickering,ajax,whitby,oshawa,bowmanville,etc

Reviews for Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning

Show:
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
asachan from Toronto Oct 24, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Oct 05, 2013, Ajax

I just had my ducts cleaned by Dial One , Joe and the Kid did a fantastic job and I would highly recommend them . He is straight up with all the costs and does a full and complete job ... He doesn't nickel and dime you on services to be rendered. Full complete service package ...I am very very happy with this service Joe!! Thank you Stefanos

Sep 26, 2013, Brampton

My wife and I used Dial One a month or so ago. We were very pleased from start to finish. Quick response to my request for a quote - which had everything clearly outlined. Technician was prompt and polite and explained what he was doing/about to do. Happy to know our ducts are now clean!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Maverick from Scarborough Sep 25, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Sep 23, 2013, Richmond Hill

The owner joe came to clean the ducts in a house we were renting. My daughter has severe cat allergies and the previous tenants had 2 cats. Became in and cleaning the ducts and dryer vents and after he was done sprayed a some sort of agent in the lines. My daughter hasn't Ben sniffles once since then. He was very clean and respected the house. Would highly recommend and use him again.

Sep 13, 2013, Pickering

I recently had my ducts and AC coils clean by Duct One and I am quite satisfied. The guy who came by was nice and did a great job cleaning my ducts, coils and dry cleaner vent. The only issue we had was with the owner of the company who never called us back due to being too busy dealing with something. I didn’t want to hire just any duct cleaning company as I wanted to make sure they will do the job right. So I made sure they are a member of the NADCA, decent price, and have good reviews on Homestar. For the price I paid, I had my ducts, coils and dryer vents cleaned. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Sep 03, 2013, Oshawa

I am very satisfied with the service provided by Dial One, and by their rep, Will. He explained everything that he was doing in my home clearly, was very polite, thorough (I believe) and also helped me with some lack of air issues in a couple of rooms. I will very probably recommend their service to friends and family. Thank you!

Aug 22, 2013, Markham

Will was prompt, friendly and a good communicator, which was key to the whole process. A flat fee was quoted and no nickel and diming. Joe hired a good one. The service met all my expectations.

Jul 22, 2013, Mississauga

I booked an appointment with Joe on the phone after receiving an emailed quote and asked if they could also clean the bathroom fans on the top floor as there was debris after a recent roofing project. He said they could, explained the different processes that may be required and said they would do this for free if it wasn’t too complicated. Wil arrived exactly on time, explained the whole process and knew of the extra work requested on the fans. He completed the job in a friendly and efficient manner, explaining what he was doing through the whole process. This included the dyer vent and the bathroom fans for no additional charge, as indicated by Joe, even though one of the fans had to be removed as something was stuck in the motor. After recent TV coverage on the poor quality of many duct cleaning companies I suspected previous cleaning jobs may not have been good but was shocked as Wil cleaned original builders debris from our ducts that had survived 3 previous cleanings. I will be using Dial One when my ducts next need cleaning and would recommend them to anyone, even of you think your ducts are clean.

Jul 18, 2013, Old Toronto

After reading them homestars reviews and comparing with other quotes, we decided to hire Dial One. We are busy people, so we really appreciated how responsive Joe was to our emails and calls as we firmed up the written quote. He even went above and beyond the call of duty by educating us on what to look for in a duct cleaning co. At the agreed time, Will turned up. He was a little bundle of energy that did his job quickly, quietly and efficiently. He left us with a tidy, clean house and some good tips for future maintenance.

Company Profile

Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 10 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding father Josiah Henhawk to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Henhawk himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Henhawk is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. The large number referrals received by Dial One Professional Duct Cleaning™ assures us that the personal attention given to each of our clients pays off. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW VIDEO---http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VWe1nQCITw

Products & Services

Products
WE ARE CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION
Services
residential duct cleaning,commercial duct cleaning,dryer vents,exhaust units,hi-rise condos and insurance work
Brands
generalaire,honeywell,swiss-air,keeprite,goodman,lennox,sanuvox,progold,benefect,
Styles
WE ARE ALSO CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSOCIATION and utilize source removal and all of NADCAs methods.
Specialties
humidifiers,uv light filter units,hepa units,t-stats,

Credentials & Financial Information

2002
visa,mastercard,cash,cheque
licensed gas fitters on staff(g2 and g3)WE ARE ALSO CERTIFIED BY THE NATIONAL AIR DUCT CLEANERS ASSO
NADCA,TSSA,
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
100% satisfaction guarantee!!!!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!