Category :
Hours:
Monday to Friday 8 to 4

Delta Air Systems

Company Profile

Delta Air Systems has been in the business of improving the quality of the environment in homes and businesses since the 1950's. Our approach has always been to listen first --fully understanding your needs makes it simple to develop practical and cost effective solutions.

We service what we sell and sell only what we service. That's why we deal only with the top brand names in the industry. Established manufacturers with products that are certified, tested and approved.

Delta Air Systems has...

more...
Servicing:

Kitchener,Waterloo,Cambridge,Guelph,Ayr, Stratford,Elmira, New Hamburg

Reviews for Delta Air Systems

Show:

Mar 06, 2012, Kitchener

Feel the HEAT!!! Scott and the Delta install crew did an amazing job! Complete professionalism from start to finish! Scott brought me space heaters to use for the weekend until my new Lennox could be installed. Thats service!! Thanks Scott. The installer was courteous and polite. No dirt or debris was left behind at all. My furnace room has never been cleaner! Great workmanship, great service, premium products. Well done. I will recommend Delta to all my friends and colleagues without hesitation. Cozy in Kitchener!!

Company Response:
Thanks Cozy we are glad we could meet your expectations. I will pass on your comments to Scott and the install team.

Mar 05, 2012, Guelph

After 'Interviewing' 5 other local companies and getting quotes, Delta (Scott and installation crew) were by far the most knowledgeable, courteous and professional. I made the right choice and got the best deal...nothing but positive things to say about this experience. My house is almost too comfortable now!! Thanks guys!

Company Response:
Thank you for choosing Delta over the other companies. I will pass your remarks on to Scott and the install Team

Mar 03, 2012, Kitchener

We recently replaced our old furnace and air conditioner with high efficiency units from Delta Air and were very impressed. Scott who was our salesperson, was very knowledgeable. The installers were courteous, on time and performed an excellent job. They clearly explained the operation of the new units and cleaned up the work area when the job was completed. I highly recommend Delta Air.

Company Response:
Thank you for your remarks on your purchase and install. I will pass them on to Scott and the install Team.

Mar 01, 2012, Waterloo

I recently had my old 1986 furnace replaced with a 96.6% high efficiency model. Delta did a great job assisting me with all the incentives available for upgrading my Furnace. The installers, Dale and Steve did a fantastic job and made me feel good about my purchase. My house is more comfortable and I know I am saving money on efficiency.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your remarks I will pass them on to the team.

Feb 27, 2012, KITCHENER

The guys who installed the furnace and ac were pros, worked at a steady pace and yet had time to answer my questions during install. Did a great job! Thanks Charles for all your help and advice Hugh Smyth Kitchener

Company Response:
Thank you for your feedback I will pass it along to Charles and the Install Team. And thanks for choosing Delta

Feb 16, 2012, Cambridge

We bought a new furnace and air conditioner from Delta and were very impressed with all aspects of the experience. The salesman Scott was very knowledgeable and a lot more honest than another company that we had dealt with. The installers were fast, courteous and performed an excellent job. They clearly explained the operation of the new units and cleaned up thoroughly when the job was completed. I highly recommend this organization.

Company Response:
Thank you for your feedback on your installation. I will pass them on to the team members

Feb 16, 2012, KITCHENER

Scott was the saleman who came out and provided us with a very competitive quote. When the work was performed, the installers were very professional and helpful when it came to explaining how the new systems worked, etc.) We appreciate the time spent to ensure we'll have years of worry free heating and cooling in our house! Thank you.

Company Response:
Thank you for your feedback on your install. I will pass them on to Scott and the install team.

Feb 10, 2012, Kitchener

After our furnace inspection we were advised we had a cracked Heat Exchanger. Less then a week later we were given a quote for a new furnance and it was installed within 2 days. Our salesperson Scott, was friendly fast and explained everything in layman's terms. Scott dropped by during the installation and again a few days later to make sure everything was working as we expected. The installers were friendly, and made sure to do everything right, including laying cloth down on our steps. They installed our new digital thermostat and took the time to set it and explain everything to us. We would highly recommend Delta Air for your Furnance and Air Conditioning needs and suggest you ask for Scott for a quote. thanks again for great service.

Company Response:
Thanks for the great feedback

Feb 09, 2012, Waterloo

We recently had a new Furnace & A/C installed by 2 excellent workmen. ( Delta Air Systems). Steve & Jacob certainly impressed us with their ability, & workmanship. Steve patiently explained to us the control system & his obvious experience reassured us he is extremely capable of performing this complicated work. They worked quietly & efficiently-also we are pleased that they left everything tidy & clean . Thank you Scott for your helpful, patient, pleasant manner & information conveyed to us . We would be pleased to recommend your Company in the future.

Company Response:
Thank you Donna & Don for your remarks involving your installation from Delta. I will pass them on to the Guys.

Feb 06, 2012, WATERLOO

We recently installed a new Lennox furnace in our home. The entire process was made easy from the assessment and quote by Stan Blomberg. He provide options and recommendations and outlined all discounts and government energy rebates that were available to us. Dale and Jason did the install and I was really impressed with their professionalism and the quality of their work. They were done on time and went over the entire system with us. Everything is working perfectly and all the rebate forms have been processed. Its nice when you see a company deliver on the promise. I would highly recommend Delta Air Systems.

Company Response:
Thank you for your feedback on your install. I will pass them on to Stan and the install team.

Company Profile

Delta Air Systems has passed the Lennox Quality Dealer Standards Program. It is a commitment to excellence through top quality customer service consistent in all participating independent dealers.

Our services includes: Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, HRV/ERVs, Air Filtration, Geothermal, Residential Drain Water Heat Recovery systems, hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, tubeheaters, garage heater, space heaters, fireplaces, thermostats, duct cleaning, ductwork, chimney liners, ductless mini split, Hepa filter,IAQ, filters, AC, water softeners, electronic air cleaners, Ecobee thermostats,honeywell ,dehumidifiers, humidifiers, boilers, UV lights,.
We also service Aprilaire, Carrier, York, Monitor, Trane, Lennox, Goodman, Amana, Coleman, Bryant, Payne, Reliance, Rheem, Rudd, Heil, Keeprite, Luxaire, Ducane, Kozy, Town & Country, Montigo, Viessmann, Larrs, American Standard, heating & air conditioning issues are our specialty.

Products & Services

Products
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, HRV/ERVs, Air Filtration, Geothermal, Residential Drain Water Heat Recovery systems, hot water tanks, tankless waer heaters, fireplaces
Services
Install, service, maintenance plans
Brands
Lennox, Trane, Vanee, ThermoDain, Daiken, Town & Country Fireplaces, Cozy Fireplaces, Montigo Fireplaces
Specialties
Residential Heating, Cooling,Filtration and Ventilation

Credentials & Financial Information

1955
Visa, MasterCard,Debit,financing available
TSSA, All installers and service personal are fully licensed
BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Full Factory warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!