Category :
Hours:
Monday to Friday 8 to 4

Delta Air Systems

Company Profile

Delta Air Systems has been in the business of improving the quality of the environment in homes and businesses since the 1950's. Our approach has always been to listen first --fully understanding your needs makes it simple to develop practical and cost effective solutions.

We service what we sell and sell only what we service. That's why we deal only with the top brand names in the industry. Established manufacturers with products that are certified, tested and approved.

Delta Air Systems has...

more...
Servicing:

Kitchener,Waterloo,Cambridge,Guelph,Ayr, Stratford,Elmira, New Hamburg

Reviews for Delta Air Systems

Show:

Nov 27, 2013, Kitchener

Our furnace died at midnight on a Tuesday night. We googled companies in our area and saw great reviews on homestars for Delta. We had our AC unit replaced last year by another local company and the reviews on this site were not great. We saw Delta had a 24 hour emergency number so called it and the owner walked us through trying to get the furnace started (at 12:30am!) but with no luck. He told us a technician would call us Wednesday morning first thing and they did. The technician was able to come out Wednesday afternoon and restart our motor and we made an appointment to have a sales consultant come out to give us quotes on a new one. Scott came out on the following Tuesday (based on our availability) and looked at our house, the old furnace and setup and was great in explaining how that style wasn't made anymore and what the new one would do and gave us input and options for the new one and said they could install it the following week. That night the furnace died again! This time we couldn't get it started again and called Scott (Wednesday) and he was able to work his magic and get us our new furnace the next day! The installers were great and everything went smoothly. In fact, when our AC was installed last year, the company had left copper pipe hanging in the ceiling (that wasn't used for new AC unit) and had left the old AC unit in our garage which we were told was not normal. Not only did the installers remove the exposed copper pipe, they also took away the old AC unit for no additional cost for us! Everything was fast and friendly, and we can't say enough good things about this company. Highly recommended, especially Scott who did a great job setting up the install so quickly.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Contact Delta right away

Nov 27, 2013, Waterloo

Our furnace stopped working last weekend and needless to say we were feeling chilly. We started calling around to get someone to take a look at it and had some pretty negative responses even though they said they provided 24/7 emergency service. That is, until we tried Delta. They were awesome from start to finish. They were not phased at all by the weekend call and immediately tried trouble shooting the problem over the phone which got us through overnight. When it stopped working again we called back and they came by pretty quickly and determined we needed a new furnace. Not good news but the service guy explained everything very clearly and contacted sales right away who also came by on a weekend to help us through the process of picking out a new furnace. Everything was explained well and he patiently answered all our questions and took his time with us. We appreciated all his patience since we were in a no heat situation and needed to make a decision quickly. Once we had, he got everything moving for the next day. And the installers were just as great. It was wonderful to have such great service in a stressful situation and I would recommend Delta to anyone!

Nov 16, 2013, Kitchener

It was our lucky day when we called Delta to get a quote to convert our heating system from electricity to gas. Scott, our sales contact, arrived and immediately put our minds to rest. He treated our home as though it was his. He looked for the best way to install the duct work and after spending time to get to know us, he took measurements of all three floors of our home and then returned with drawings of our home complete with detailed design information and various quote options. All work for the installation of the duct work, furnace and air conditioner were done by Delta. There were no sub-contractors. Kevin arrived to also check on the duct work design and he too gave us peace of mind to go ahead with the install. Delta's crew doing the install were Steve and Jeff and they were qualified and certified to do the complete job. They were punctual, knowledgeable, friendly and took pride in their work. If there is a negative, the end price was $1,000.00 over quote due to unforeseen issues in our home. Scott went over the figures and he only assigned the additional cost on issues that were directly related to our home. Great job Delta.

Nov 14, 2013, Kitchener

My boyfriend just purchased our first house. It coming into the cooler season turned on our furnace only to find out it didn't work. I called around a couple different place and was going to go with another company but was charged twice for visits. So I decided to look elsewhere, delta was quick to come look at my furnace, friendly, and gave a reasonable price especially since we had just boughten the house and we didn't have much left over. Scott came to visit me and worked around my schedule and even gave me complimentary space heaters until they could come install the furnace. More than happy with my new furnace and the service I was given, I will be using them for anything else I may need and recommending them to everyone!!

Nov 06, 2013, Kitchener

Came in with the best quote and best option of boiler for our old home. Very prompt, honest and great customer service. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family.

Nov 03, 2013, Kitchener

This past summer (2013) has been a difficult one due to the problems we've encountered with our house. We've had one problem after another. Starting with the discovery of water damage and mold, hidden electrical problems, and to top it off the furnace calling it quits. So...we came to the obvious conclusion; time to renovate! When it came time to address the furnace we invited several contractors to quote us on replacing the entire system since the A/C was on its last legs as-well. Delta was the only contractor who made recommendations on how to improve the air flow in our home and the only contractor who backed the equipment selection with calculations. Needless to say we were impressed right from the beginning with the level of knowledge Scott had to offer. He addressed the issues we presented with real solutions and offered alternatives to stay within budget. Together we designed a system to effectively address our needs without breaking the bank. That being said, I'd like to note that Delta was not the lowest bid! As you may have heard by now, since you're doing some research; installation is critical in having your equipment operate properly. That is 100% true! Don't fool yourself! A proper installation requires qualified and certified technicians...that is something that is reflected in pricing. You do need to pay for quality! Delta's crew, Brian and Shawn, were professional and knowledgable. They installed our new duct work (trunk and branch lines), Furnace and A/C, a new filter, humidifyer, HRV, and of course a new thermostat. All of which, I'm happy to say are operating the way they're supposed to because of a quality installation. Thanks for the great work guys! I highly recommend Delta for whatever your HVAC needs are. Hope this helps! Stefan

Oct 29, 2013, Kitchener

Delta was the obvious choice for me to replace the furnace and A/C as they have been providing excellent service since I purchased this home approximately 10 years ago. I did do some research to cost and equipment compare with other companies and again Delta won hands down! From dealing with the office staff, meeting with Jason in sales, to having the installation done, I am so thoroughly impressed by this team's courtesy, professionalism, punctuality and the pride they take in their workmanship. Also, at the end of the day the installers did a remarkable clean up and that really speaks volumes about the care they put forth! Thank you Jason and to all of the Delta staff for a job very well done! Barb

Oct 21, 2013, Cambridge

I highly recommend this company if you are considering a new furnace or air conditioner. Their sales person, Jason Adlys really knows what he is talking about and goes the extra mile for everything you need. The installers were wonderful and the equipment is simply amazing. We couldn't be happier. Donna & Wayne Gagne, Cambridge, Ontario

Oct 15, 2013, Hespeler

Originally I had started out looking to getting a ducted furnace installed and the duct run through my attic (I have an old creamery with natural wooden beams so bulk heads were not an option). After receiving numerous quotes I decided it would be cost prohibitive to install one because of the difficulty of running the duct and the lack of space for a furnace. We consulted with numerous HVAC companies concerning ductless split systems and out of all of them Delta stood out the most. Scott came out to my house and examined our situation and prepared a quote. Although they were not the cheapest, it was also not the most expensive and came up in the upper middle (we received quotes for $9,000 - $12,000, cost being so expensive because we are heating our entire house with it). That being said they were worth every penny. Not only did he bring out the supplier of Daikon to meet with me personally and alleviate any concerns I may of had, once the install was completed he came back to ensure that everything was completed to Delta's standards and offer a lesson on how to utilize the system to its maximum potential. A note on the installation, being an electrician I have seen my fair share of sloppy trades and mediocore work completed. That being said, I can genuinely say that I was truly impressed with the quality of work that Delta did. They were clean, neat, and on-time.. Exactly what I would have expected from a company with Delta's reputation (they even swept up). I was genuinely impressed with their work and would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Sep 21, 2013, Waterloo

Our experience with Delta Air Systems was great. Jason, the sales rep who came to our place to take measurements, provided us with a wide variety of options to accommodate our needs, and made sure we understood what needed to be done and how much it would cost. He was also able to include an additional rebate for our old Lennox system (on top of the Lennox incentive), since our old furnace model was less than 20 years old but had been a high-end furnace at the time of purchase. The install went very well, the technicians were there on time, cleaned everything up when they were done, and both furnace and A/C work great. Delta also processed the government incentive ($650) and the Lennox incentive ($500) for us, so that we did not have to do much paperwork. Overall a great experience, would definitely recommend!

Company Profile

Delta Air Systems has passed the Lennox Quality Dealer Standards Program. It is a commitment to excellence through top quality customer service consistent in all participating independent dealers.

Our services includes: Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, HRV/ERVs, Air Filtration, Geothermal, Residential Drain Water Heat Recovery systems, hot water tanks, tankless water heaters, tubeheaters, garage heater, space heaters, fireplaces, thermostats, duct cleaning, ductwork, chimney liners, ductless mini split, Hepa filter,IAQ, filters, AC, water softeners, electronic air cleaners, Ecobee thermostats,honeywell ,dehumidifiers, humidifiers, boilers, UV lights,.
We also service Aprilaire, Carrier, York, Monitor, Trane, Lennox, Goodman, Amana, Coleman, Bryant, Payne, Reliance, Rheem, Rudd, Heil, Keeprite, Luxaire, Ducane, Kozy, Town & Country, Montigo, Viessmann, Larrs, American Standard, heating & air conditioning issues are our specialty.

Products & Services

Products
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Heat Pumps, HRV/ERVs, Air Filtration, Geothermal, Residential Drain Water Heat Recovery systems, hot water tanks, tankless waer heaters, fireplaces
Services
Install, service, maintenance plans
Brands
Lennox, Trane, Vanee, ThermoDain, Daiken, Town & Country Fireplaces, Cozy Fireplaces, Montigo Fireplaces
Specialties
Residential Heating, Cooling,Filtration and Ventilation

Credentials & Financial Information

1955
Visa, MasterCard,Debit,financing available
TSSA, All installers and service personal are fully licensed
BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Full Factory warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!