near

David Utarid
Hours:
Mon-Sun 24hrs

David Utarid Custom Tile Service

Company Profile Tile Contractor, free estimates.

You Might Also Consider

Green Maple Home Renovations

Green Maple Home Renovations renovated my basement and it looks amazing now! I hired Ariel and his crew because he was...

Kevin from Toronto 1 Apr 04, 2014

Reviews for David Utarid Custom Tile Service

Show:

Oct 25, 2006, Toronto

We were extemely pleased with all aspects of the work that David did. He gave us a very competitive quote but certainly did not take any shortcuts. He was very concerned that the job be done right. Our floor was not level so he went above and beyond the call of duty by spending extra time to level the floor before he started the tiling. He showed up when he said he would and took great care in pride in his work. I would highly recommend David and would certainly use him again!

Oct 22, 2006, Toronto

These days it is hard to find someone that truly has a passion for what they do and who gains from the satisfaction of his customers. Dave “The Tile Guy” is that individual! Very professional, extremely personable and never stops until the job is complete. We recently hired David to install ceramics on our Main Floor (400 sq ft. – Oct 14,2006) and received many compliments on the work that was done, excellent workmanship!. We cannot say enough about David. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a tile specialist. No hidden costs and excellent rates. You will not be disappointed. Feel free to call me at 416 219-0076 for a reference.

Sep 13, 2006, Toronto

David provided timely,professional and quality work when we gave him the job of tiling our full kitchen,bathroom and hallway. We have already asked him to come back to do similiar work for our daughters house. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Aug 28, 2006, Toronto

I recently contracted (Aug '06)Mr.Utarid to install tiles in the basement of my townhouse. He did an exceptional job, start to finish. Very neat, clean and professional work done.I have no hesitations to recommend him for future work. I can be reached at 416-816-3327.

Aug 28, 2006, Toronto

I have usually had very bad experiences with home renovation contractors. However David is the exception. I had other quotes for the job. He was right on. In addition he started on time and Finished on time. He took time to understand what I required and then delivered. He took extra effort to Match and Adjust the work done. He did the project with a smile and great skill...

Aug 23, 2006, Toronto

I called David after I had read 4 excellent reviews of his work on this site, and he turned out to be even better than I expected based on those reviews. He gave me a very reasonable quote for the replacement of bathroom wall and floor tiles, helped me buy and transport all the material, and completed the work on time. He even helped me return the leftover material and offered an unlimited guarantee for his work. The quality of his work is such that I would gladly recommend him to anyone who needs a tiling job done.

Jul 25, 2006, Toronto

David gave me a very reasonable quote on labour, told me what material I needed to purchase from a hardware store and showed up to work as scheduled. His workmanship was very good and timely. I have no hesitation in recommending his service to anyone.

Jul 11, 2006, Toronto

David is a great guy to deal with, he understands what you want and is not afraid to tell you if it won't work. He is fast, accurate, and due to him working alone the price is always good. His workmanship is precise and he completes the job quickly, efficiently, and always is willing to work with your schedule. He went the extra mile in meeting me at the tile store to help select and offer his expert knowledge. In this day when finding a craftsman is almost impossible David stands out against the rest. It was a pleasure doing business with him and I would not hesitate in asking him to do more work around my house or recommending him to anyone who needs a tiling job large or small.

Feb 22, 2006, Toronto

Due to the age of my home there were many inconsistencies with the floor. In some areas the level distance was off by 2-3 inches. Dave -the tile guy- was able to correct the difference and made my floor look great! He was extremely friendly and helpful throughout. He was also extremely flexible with his time to meet my schedule.

Jan 18, 2006, Toronto

9.8

After almost completing a full home renovation I was tired of using the lowest bid and getting the quality I was paying for....I decided to go with one more small company...a One Man Show.... Pride in his workmanship, Precision in his cutting and levelling...I was not only amazed by the extremely low price but also the convenience of having a contractor work with me, to my schedules.... Can't say enough for the workmanship....

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!