Category :
Hours:
Mon-Fri 9am-6pm, Sat 10-4pm

Creative Painting Co. Bloor West

Company Profile

Creative Painting Co. is a family owned and operated Toronto painting company working to service you.

We understand how important your time and money is when searching for the right paint & wallpaper contractors. That is why we ensure your experience with us will far exceed your expectations.

All our workmanship is backed by a 100% guarantee!

Call us Today to schedule your estimate! 416-763-0670

more...
Servicing:

Toronto (Downtown, Rosedale, Forest Hill, Davisville, Leaside, Lawrence Park, Parkdale, High Park, Swansea, Kingsway), Etobicoke, Mississauga

Reviews for Creative Painting Co.

Show:

Feb 26, 2014, York

Alex did a great job with repairing and painting a damaged wall in my home. This is the 2nd time I have used his company's service. He returns calls promptly. The work is meticulous . I would definately use the service of Creative Painting in the future and highly recommend to anyone.

Jan 18, 2014, Old Toronto

Alex and his crew have filled our home with their extraordinarily professional presence for the past week. What a pleasure to work with Creative Painting! A last minute decision to do a LONG overdue re-haul of our LR, DR, Kitchen, Bathroom and two hallways was accomplished without a hitch despite the chaotic piles we created in each room as the week went on. The team was exceedingly smooth at going with the flow - since it was a last minute decision we had to choose paint surfaces and formulae as it played out. Alex was great at making sure our every change was accommodated. Highly recommend, especially if you want flexible work hours while getting the job done! We couldn't be happier with the meticulously finished walls and perfect colour results, and all done within time and on budget. Thanks Alex!

Company Response:
Hi Elaine, We are very happy to hear you were thrilled with the recent painting work we did in your home. All the best to you and John! Janice and Alex

Nov 30, 2013, Toronto

Simply the best!!! Alex has done quite a few projects for us over the past few years [various rooms plus the front exterior of our house] and we've always been extremely happy with the results. He is a pleasure to work with and the quality of the work is superb. Alex worked extremely well with our contractor and trades and coordinated his schedule with theirs [including working all weekend!] to ensure timelines in the project were met without issue. We knew we could rely on Alex and his team to get the job done and get it done well! Lastly, our renovation involved making our main floor open concept and we opted for 3 different paint colours in the new space ~ we get many compliments on the quality of the work and the clean lines where the colours meet ... if it wasn't perfect it would show. Would highly recommend Alex and his team!!!

Company Response:
Thank you Tracy for your kind words. We are always happy doing business with you. All the Best! Alex

Nov 10, 2013, Toronto

Alex recently accommodated my last minute request to do some exterior painting while the weather permitted. Earlier this year he completed a number of interior painting projects for me. On both occassions the quality of the preparation work and painting was excellent. Alex is a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Company Response:
It was a pleasure servicing you once again John. Have a good Holiday Season! Alex

Oct 02, 2013, Toronto

We were in a hurry to paint our house to list it, and Alex was the first person to get back to me. He also was able to come that day to give a quote, and able to start the very next day to paint. The job was completed in 4 days. He was friendly and easy to work with, and I would hire him again in a second.

Company Response:
It was a pleasure to service you on your project. Have a wonderful Holiday Season! Alex

Jul 03, 2013, Etobicoke

Alex from Creative Painting came into our dental office and accommodated out busy schedule. He did a fantastic job at painting the office manager's office. We will definitely have him come back in the fall to do the entire office when we remodel. Thanks!

Company Response:
It was a pleasure servicing you and your office. Looking forward to working with you again on your future projects. Alex

Feb 15, 2013, Toronto

I had a faulty water meter that caused my basement bathroom ceiling to buckle and start to show signs of moulding. I was so upset that I called a friend over to drywall and seal it. However this friend did a lousy job. Just goes to show you that professional help is often the way to go. Anyway after seeing the hack job I was so upset given that this bathroom was used by my tenants I decided to look on Homestar for options. I came across Alex at Creative Painting. Right away on the phone I could tell he was a solid guy. He even came over on a friday night after a bad snow storm to take a look. He reassured me that he could help me and that he could improve the situation. In fact he was very modest. I only say this because the final product looked amazing. I was so happy with the results. At first I thought that the price was a bit high, but then I realized how much detail can go in to these small jobs. He was tidy, hard working, and very pleasant. I would recommend him to anyone I know. He is a wonderful painter and does excellent work. I will use him again and again. All the best Alex. Sandi

Company Response:
It was a pleasure servicing you and I am happy you were pleased with the work done. I look forward to servicing you on future projects. All the best, Alex

Jan 21, 2013, Etobicoke

I shopped around a lot before hiring Creative Painting. It seemed to me that they had the best price and I genuinely like Alex. He is very professional and organized, especially in the process of setting up the painting contract, quote and timely. I think where the company needs to improve is on their punctuality (they arrived around 11:00am every day). Also, they finished the job without screwing back on all of the outlet covers.

Nov 28, 2012, Scarborough

We heard about them from a friend who used them to paint thier house. They were great no compliants. They were busy and was hard to figure out time they could come. But when they did they did an excellent job! They were neat and clean! There was no damages To my furnitur! I would definately use them again!

Nov 22, 2012, Toronto

We hired Alex, owner of Creative Painting, before and of course we diceded to use him again as we had a good experience last time. He did the exterior of our office - window frames and side wall and front door. It looks fantastic! He is a great person to work with and accomodating. he even cane back and touched up the door after someone accidentally went into it with their wheelchair. I appreciate the great, honest work. Thanks again

Company Profile

All our workmanship is backed by a 100% guarantee!

Call us Today to schedule your estimate! 416-763-0670

Products & Services

Services
Painting Interior and Exterior; Wallpaper Installations; Ceiling and Wall Repairs; Taping and Plastering; Drywall Installation; Wallpaper Stripping; Deck and Siding Staining
Brands
Benjamin Moore, Para Paints, Dulux, Sherwin-Williams

Credentials & Financial Information

2003
N/A
Cheque, Visa, Master Card
BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
2 Year Guarantee, under conditions and terms.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!