Category :

You Might Also Consider

Aero Carpet Services

9.4

8 Reviews

I have used Aero Carpet Services countless times over the past 8-10 years and they’re absolutely amazing. They have been...

Sharon M from North Vancouver 1 Mar 04, 2014

Reviews for Coit Carpet & Drapery Cleaners

Feb 21, 2014, Burnaby

I had Coit come to clean our spotted carpet. The technician arrived late. He was unorganized with really no concept how to do the job. He seemed more concerned when his friend was picking him up as being on his cell most of the time. We were thoroughly disappointed with the result little to no spots were removed and the carpet remained wet for longer than it should. We will NEVER have this company clean our carpets again. I did call another carpet cleaning company that utilizes the Rotovac and the carpet looks like new. He removed ALL the spots. This was the best way to go.

Nov 04, 2013, COQUITLAM

I used this company to clean my carpets, instead of clearning them they pushed all the dirt to the sides and made them worse. They came out again to no avail, the carpets now need replaced. The person they used I believe was not experienced enough. I would not recommend them to anyone. Irene

Feb 22, 2013, Burnaby

i thought i would have to replace my blinds. I called coit they came to my place explained how they would clean my blinds. The took down the blinds, and cleaned them excellenty and brought them back to us. They were very carefull with the blinds and did a wonderful job.

Company Response:
Hello Rahim, thank you so much for the great review! Very happy we could help!! -Andrea

Feb 20, 2013

I did a search for the best BBB certified carpet cleaners in our area, and Coit came up. Their estimation was competitive, and the service was done right and on time. Good job.

Company Response:
Hi Kim, Thank you so much for the great review!! We look forward to working with you again in the future! Andrea

Feb 19, 2013, Surrey

I own couple investment properties in the lower mainland area, they are all occupied by tenants. I arrange cleaning company to perform cleaning services on a regular basis. This time when I heard a advertisement from coit, I phoned and ask them to clean one of my investment property. They arrived and talked to the tenant and cleaned the carpet and also sofa as well. The service was pretty good. Things are cleaned but the price is not that good I hope it could have been cheaper.

Company Response:
Dear Edmund, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with Coit. We appreciate all reviews, especially ones such as yours as it gives us the opportunity to continually improve and make each customer transaction that much better than the last. I am very happy to hear your service was good and the work was done to the Coit quality standards. One thing we do offer to all of our customers is a free, no obligation in home estimate before the cleaning is completed so our consultant can go through the price with you and explain all of our cleaning methods. I am sorry if this wasn't offered to you. If you could kindly contact me at 604-296-4000 I would be very happy to go over the paperwork with you and we can take a look at the pricing together. We pride ourselves in our Customer Service and guarantee our customer's satisfaction. I feel very confident we can make this right for you. Regards, Andrea

Feb 15, 2013, W VANCOUVER

Every 6-9 months we have our living room furniture professionally cleaned - and our call is always to Coit. Their effective advertising is backed up by excellent service and results. They do a great job. Last year the technician did not wear booties which I didn't notice until after he'd gone so there was some cleanup to do but that's the only time I have been less than 100% satisfied. I like that they also follow up with a phone call to see how the service appointment went; they were receptive to my feedback about the booties issue. Good people to deal with.

Company Response:
Hello Karen, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately we are not able to do it right EVERY time but that's why we do the follow up call to ensure if we didn't we come back and make it right! Thank you again! Coit

Feb 06, 2013, Vancouver

February 6, I phoned Coit at 10am and Scott arrived 2 hours later right on time. He adjusted the price since we moved the furniture and with the special of 40% off we received a Scotch guard as a present advertised on the radio. We were very happy with the price.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for the great review!! Can't wait for us to be able to come out and "wow" you again!

May 31, 2012, NORTH VANCOUVER

We used Coit a few years ago, and are looking at hiring them again this year. Had our carpets cleaned and the technicians were polite and courteous... and got the job done. Just what we wanted. Were quick and efficient, and always seem to have a good deal going. Thank you!

Hello Karly, Thank you so much for your great review!! Coit

Dec 21, 2011, North Vancouver

Contracted to steam clean our living room carpet, showed up on time, acted professional, and did a great job. Upon leaving noticed that there was a spot that appeared to be missed, called them and they came back and did a complementary cleaning during which we found out that it was a leak that had cause the stain and that it was not an oversight on their part.

Hi Neil, Thank you so much for your great review!! Coit

Dec 09, 2011, Burnaby

We had our stairs & 2 rooms done by Coit last Spring. The man was very professional and arrived at the time specified, which is always a bonus! I was impressed how quick he was but it was a very thorough job. Will definitely book them again.

Hello Sarah, Thank you for the review! Coit

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!