Category :
Owner/Manager:
Brent Jeffreys
Hours:
7 Days a week

Classic Home Inspections Inc.

Company Profile

Call or text us at 416 458 5895... www.classichomeinspections.ca Look below to see us on "HGTV" and "CBC NEWSWORLD" Thank you for checking us out! We only have REAL CUSTOMER REVIEWS written below
(meaning, we DON"T sit and write our own reviews with the odd "real" review thrown in!!!) . We have been on Homestars for 8 years!!! With Homestars we allow you to tell us how we are doing.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Classic Home Inspections Inc.

Show:

Feb 20, 2014, North York

I hired Mr.Brent about a week ago. He showed up right on time, did inspection over the snow covered ice roofs without hesitation.Check every thing even we can't see or beyond reach. Found 4 leaking inside, 2 out side. which could be a disaster later on. Well armed with decent equipments. Above all his price was very competetive. I defenitly recommend him as an accompany for the first step of you precious home purchasing.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a review and for the kind words "piano man"! I really appreciate it! Hopefully you can take the report back to the negotiation table and use it to your advantage. If you ever have any questions whatsoever always please feel free to contact me! Much appreciated! All the best and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Feb 17, 2014, Oshawa

Brent was great! Very professional and took his time to inspect our house. He took many pictures and told us what had to be done right away and what could wait a bit. Thank you so much, this company is highly recommended.

Company Response:
Thank you soooo much Laura for taking the time to leave me a review! I really appreciate it. If you ever have any questions about the home always please feel free to contact me. All the best and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Feb 17, 2014, Brampton

Home Inspector came on time friendly service found two big problems ice in attic and some foundation cracks got me extra $2,000 of the asking price save me trouble later on will recommend and use same service again in the future Thank you

Company Response:
Thank you so much Brian for taking the time to leave me a review! I really appreciate it ! That's fantastic that you were able to use the inspection to your advantage when the transaction took place. All the best with the home and always please feel free to contact me if you ever have any questions. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Feb 14, 2014, Mississauga

I found Brent through homestars. I was cautioned by many people to hire a professional for home-inspection and I am glad that we hired Brent for the job. We as a first time home buyer didn't know much and asked a lot of questions. Brent was polite and was answering all the questions patiently, he explained everything (even the small things that I wasn't expecting). Not only did he answered all our questions during inspection, he also said if you have any questions later on even 3-10 months from now, he will answer them. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and anyone reading this, especially first time home buyers. "And never trust the inspector your Agent recommends".

Company Response:
Thank you so much Rahil for taking the time to leave me a review and for the kind words as well! No no, its good to ask a lot of questions! I try to explain everything clearly but I respect the fact that not everyone knows what I am talking about so I encourage as many questions as you have. Interesting point about the agents inspector comment. I would always encourage a person to do a little homework on an inspection company, whether it be recommended from the realtor or not. A lot of "funny" things can go on between the two parties, and you just want to make sure that the inspection company's only source of business isn't from the realtor. Thanks again Rahil! Thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Feb 02, 2014, Toronto

I found Brent through Homestars. My husband and I are first time home buyers and wanted to know what we were getting into. Bryant was so thorough and pointed out a couple of things outside the house that violated city code but could easily be fixed. He checked everything in the house thoroughly and explained everything so well. He also didn't nickel and dime with the thermal camera like some people do, and explained the features of the house. We are really breathing a sigh of relief thanks to him. Excellent eye for detail and would highly recommend!

Company Response:
Thank you soooo much Nav for taking the time to leave me a review!!! You don't know how much I truely appreciate it! First off, enjoy your beautiful home. There several things that I would like to comment on, first off, you see that prelisting inspection report that the listing agent provided? Throw it in the garbage. If a home inspector can't tell the difference between 100AMP service to a 200AMP service I wouldnt put too much faith into him for the rest of the home. Second, you make a very interesting comment, "also didn't nickel and dime with the thermal camera", whats odd. I have no idea why people are paying home inspectors a lot of extra money for this service. Even better I can't believe that a home inspector has the nerve to ask extra. It's just another handy tool in my belt that I use to give the most accurate inspection I can provide to people. Thank you so much again Nav! All the best with the home and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Jan 29, 2014, Markham

We recently bought a 40 year old house and we found Brent through Homestars for the inspection. We are first time house owners and we were worried about finding any major problems. Brent arrived at the property right on time, even got there before us. He was very thorough with the inspection and caught every little detail. He was also very patient in answering our questions and concerns. After the inspection, we received a detailed report next day by email. Brent was also happy to answer any additional questions we had. We are very satisfied with the service and would definitely recommend Brent to our friends.

Company Response:
Thank you so much Yue for taking the time to leave me a review, as well such nice kind words! If you ever have any questions whatsoever about the home after you have moved in always please feel free to contact me, I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions. All the best with your new home! Thanks again Yue, thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Jan 17, 2014, Scarborough

Found Brent on homestars, he was on time and very thorough. left nothing uncovered. takes time out of the inspection to explain. i would recommend Classic Home inspection to anyone. 10/10

Company Response:
Thank you so much Ricky for taking the time to leave me a review! It is really appreciated. You've just bought yourself a real nice home Ricky, once you've moved in, if you have any questions about the home always please feel free to send me off an email or call. I will be more than happy to answer any of your questions. Thanks again Ricky, enjoy your home, and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Dec 03, 2013, Saint Catharines

I purchased an old detached house in Scarborough. Before the inspection, I was anxious about those hidden issues that are commonly existed in old houses such as mold or water leakage. Brent was extremely thorough on his inspection and gave me a lot of useful suggestions. He even told me how to prioritize my renovation to do list. He is very knowledgeable and detail oriented on pointing out several minor repairs. I feel very safe to waive the condition after Brent’s inspection. This is the second time we hire Brent. I will highly recommend Brent to my family and friends.

Nov 27, 2013, Old Toronto

Brent was very easy going, receptive to our questions, and extremely thorough in the home inspection. He had some great suggestions for maintaining elements of the home that came up in the inspection. I would definitely recommend his services to friends and family.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it! It was great that you were so "involved" with the inspection. Makes my job easier and it makes the inspection a lot more fun! I know that you will enjoy the home. If you ever have any questions always please feel free to contact me. All the best for now and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Nov 26, 2013, Etobicoke

I would strongly recommend Brent for my family and friends for home inspection. He was on time, patient and very knowledgeable. You can ask him any questions and he is always there to provide his expertise and share his advice.

Company Response:
Thank you so much Jenny!!! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review! If you ever have any questions whatsoever about the home always please feel free to contact me. All the best for now and thank you for choosing Classic Home Inspections!

Company Profile

You want to make sure that you are going to hire someone who is qualified for the job, goes through the home with great detail, and provides you a fully written report.

Why not do a little research on a company before making that call? Classic Home Inspections is NOT here to sell you on us and tell you that we are “the best”, or tell you that we are “the most trusted”. We are on here to allow the people who have used our services to tell you how we are doing. The hundreds of Classic Home Inspections reviews are from REAL CUSTOMERS. We at Classic Home Inspections think the purpose of Homestars is to tell you what people think of us, not to tell you how we think we are. We hope you find it a useful tool when looking for a home inspector.

Our goal at Classic Home Inspections is to have you understand the home as well as we do. We offer competitive rates and flexible hours.

Thank you for all those who have found us on Homestars and for choosing Classic Home Inspections.

Products & Services

Services
Home Inspection

Credentials & Financial Information

2002
Cash, Cheque
Certified Home Inspector
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!