Category :
Hours:
Mon-Sun 24 hour emergency service

CB Tree Service

Company Profile

WINNER OF HOMESTAR'S BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD ! WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 38 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.

more...
Servicing:

TORONTO, NORTH YORK, SCARBOROUGH, ETOBICOKE, MISSISSAUGA, OAKVILLE, BRAMPTON, WOODBRIDGE, VAUGHAN, CONCORD,THORNHILL, RICHMOND HILL, NEWMARKET, UNIONVILLE, MARKHAM, PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY, OSHAWA, BOWMANVILLE

Reviews for CB Tree Service

Show:

Jul 29, 2012, Toronto

A large, dangerous limb on a Manitoba Maple in our yard was cracked and threatened to damage multiple properties. It was a difficult job given the location of the tree and limited access to the yard. Craig responded quickly and provided a reasonable estimate which he stayed within. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and provided fast, efficient removal and excellent clean-up. I have no hesitation in recommending CB Tree.

Jul 24, 2012, ETOBICOKE

Craig is a 1st class act through and through. Honest, down to earth and hard working. He came by to give me a quote based on what I outlined. It was no small job. I had a huge Maple tree in my backyard that was creating essentially 24hours of shade in my backyard. My lawn suffered, and no plants would grow. I explained my objectives to Craig, and he offered his useful suggestions, and assured me that he would get me to see the sun again in my backyard! Boy did he ever deliver. He skillfully trimmed back the Maple tree to give me light, but still left the tree in great shape. He also trimmed some of the trees along my back fence to give me even more light for my garden. You can tell he's been doing this for awhile, and that he loves what he does. Most importantly he did a great job. He even dealt with both sets of neighbours that had their questions throughout the process, so much so that he now got one of their jobs too to help trim back some of their trees! One final thing I must mention; he cleaned up once he was done. He left the place spotless when he was all through, and did a walkthrough with me afterwards to show me what he did, and made sure that I was happy. All in all, CB Tree is a 1st rate company, and I would hands down recommend Craig to anyone looking for an honest, hardworking and skillful arborist. It was a pleasure working with you Craig, and best of luck with your business going forward. Kevin.

Jul 08, 2012, Toronto

Craig and his staff were fantastic. I had dangerous overhanging limbs plus another tree that needed to be taken out. Craig came the day that I called to provide an estimate and got the work done within the next couple of days as promised. He always communicated with me about his arrival time and what he was doing. He went over and above what the job required but charged the given estimate. He did an amazing job and the clean up was superb. In addition to his great work, he is a lovely guy, easy to work with and a real pro. I was astonished to see him high above the ground doing his work with great skill. I highly recommend him!

Jun 16, 2012, MARKHAM

The storm put one large limb of our tree down in our front yard and the other two were likely to fall with strong wind. Called CBTree and Craig showed up the next morning. Quotation was reasonable. Craig is a very responsible and trustworthy person. Even though he was coming to remove the tree in just a few hours, he still took the time and trouble to climb up the tree and tie up the weakest limb to keep it from falling should there be a strong wind. Not only did he do an excellent job removing the whole tree, I can tell you he is a caring person who does not just get business from you. Oh, by the way, he has a really kind assistant answering the phone when you call. Call them if you need help with trees.

Jun 11, 2012, Toronto

We were actually very lucky to get a quote within an hour of calling and removal the same day. We were so happy as 2 other company's never showed or kept rebooking. The work was done so fast and so clean. Nice bunch of young men moved debris so fast. Craig was amazing in the trees. He had to work around Bell wires and a baby racoon (all went well!) We will be calling him again to get a huge tree trimmed growing from our neighbours yard. We felt the cost was very fair and compared to the other quotes we got. Very glad to have a nice man and good company to recommend to others. June

Jun 03, 2012, Scarborough

The strong wind and rain over the past 3 days caused a very large portion of a tree to snap and remain cradled between branches over my backyard patio. As this posed some danger to my family and property I decided to call CB Tree Experts Affordable Tree Care & Removal. Craig Telenko (certified arborist) came over to survey the situation and make recomenadations. As I was impressed by his honesty, courtesy , knowledge and professionalism, I decided to also have him prune all the trees in my yard of branches that were dead, interfered with cable or the phone line or came to close to the house and roof. He returned with his equipment and crew a short time later. They did an excellent job, very thorough, very professional, plus they cleaned up afterwards. I will definitly recommend this company to all my friends and relatives. Teresa P.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Lee, North York May 25, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

May 14, 2012, Toronto

Mr. Telenko climbed up to where our cat was & she of course climbed higher & out on to a slender branch where Mr. T could not go. He said that the only thing to do was to shake her out of the tree, which meant a 50 foot drop onto a tarp. My husband & Mr. T’s helper, Dave were to hold the tarp. We told Mr. T to shake as there was no other alternative. He shook & she fell straight down & right into the tarp! However, cats being the escape artists the are, she scooted out the one end of the tarp, ran down the street & immediately climbed up another tree! Mr. T climbed way up again & by this time, we think she gave up as she didn’t climb any higher & Mr. T was able to bag her in his net & lowered her to the ground. We can't thank Mr. Telenko and Dave enough. They were so professional and had such a calm and relaxing manner and such good humour that we couldn't have asked for any better.

Apr 26, 2012, Toronto

Craig provided friendly and competent service! He provided an accurate quote, was punctual, and completed the job quickly. Throughout my dealings with him - from the initial call to job completion - I had no doubts that I had hired the right person. I can see why his company won the Best of 2010 award. Highly recommended.

Apr 12, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

Craig and his crew did a great job of removing my tree and trimming others and i was very happy with it. They were very quick & efficient, removed all the debris neatly.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
TREE PRUNING & TRIMMING * TREE & STUMP REMOVAL * ARBORIST REPORTS * PERMIT APPLICATIONS * CONSULTING & DIAGNOSIS * PROPERTY INSPECTIONS * TREE APPRAISALS * HAZARD ASSESSMENTS * COST ESTIMATES * LANDSCAPE DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION * PLANTING & FERTILIZING * CABLING & BRACING * INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL * ANIMAL RESCUE * FIREWOOD DELIVERY * CUSTOM WOOD AND LOG FURNITURE *

Credentials & Financial Information

WE RETURN HEALTHY BEAUTIFUL TREES TO HOMEOWNERS
CASH ,CERTIFIED CHEQUE ,MONEY ORDER ,OTHER PAYMENT METHODS ALSO
OTAB CERTIFICATION * PESTICIDE OPERATORS LICENSE * LAND CLASS 1 AND 3 APPLICATORS LICENSE *
HUMBER COLLEGE FORESTRY PROGRAM EUSA LINE CLEARING SAFETY I.S.A. CERTIFICATE OF MERIT
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!