Category :
Hours:
Mon-Sun 24 hour emergency service

CB Tree Service

Company Profile

WINNER OF HOMESTAR'S BEST TREE SERVICE AWARD ! WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL CARE & RESTORATION OF TREES, HEDGES AND SHRUBS. WE ARE EXPERTS IN THE SAFE REMOVAL OF DANGEROUS OR UNWANTED TREES AND STUMPS. OVER 38 YEARS RELIABLE SERVICE. ANY JOB BIG OR SMALL. PRACTICAL AND AFFORDABLE TREE CARE SOLUTIONS, HELPFUL COURTEOUS STAFF, BEST PRICES, GREAT JOB. LET US HELP YOU LOOK AFTER YOUR TREES. FREE COST ESTIMATES 24 HOUR EMERGENCY RESPONSE.

more...
Servicing:

TORONTO, NORTH YORK, SCARBOROUGH, ETOBICOKE, MISSISSAUGA, OAKVILLE, BRAMPTON, WOODBRIDGE, VAUGHAN, CONCORD,THORNHILL, RICHMOND HILL, NEWMARKET, UNIONVILLE, MARKHAM, PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY, OSHAWA, BOWMANVILLE

Reviews for CB Tree Service

Show:

Dec 04, 2011, TORONTO

Craig rescued our cat, who had been stranded for more than 2 days, 60 feet high in a tree. The rescue was done with one other person and a few onlookers who assisted at ground level. , With the right gear: a series of ropes and safety harnesses, specialized boots, a net, a limb saw - and of course a helmet- the man was up and down within 20 minutes of arriving. Very amazing to watch. Save yourself the risk and call a professional if you are in a similar position. The fee was inexpensive, and he performed the job on a Sunday, and in rainy weather. CGH

Nov 27, 2011, East York

I had a tree in my backyard that had been destroyed by carpenter ants. The trunk was hollowed right out. I called CB Tree and was lucky to find that Craig was in my area so he came right over to inspect the tree. He gave me a very reasonable quote that included trimming back a few large limbs from another tree that were overhanging my yard. The crew came by a couple days later and took out the tree and the limbs. They did an outstanding job. The clean up was incredible. My yard was cleaner than when they arrived! And the price was excellent. It was much less than I was expecting. If you have any tree issues, I highly recommend CB Tree.

Nov 23, 2011, Toronto

Craig removed two Manitoba Maples in our backyard, and one huge dying pine in our front. He was fast, courteous and knowledgable and everything we agreed to on the written estimate was done perfectly - he even piled up the wood from our big pine neatly on the front lawn so that our neighbours on the street, several of whom have fireplaces and wood burning stoves, could help themselves. He did a great job and we highly recommend him.

Sep 23, 2011, Lapel

Recommend Craig and his crew for anyone looking for professional and courteous service. CB trimmed a Sunburst Locust tree in our backyard, Craig did a great job in trimming our tree. I will not hesitate to call Craig again or recommend him to others. Thank you.

Aug 19, 2011, Toronto

Polite. Knowledgeable. Conscientious. Trustworthy. Craig and his crew just want to do a good job. They helped us with our sick trees 3 years ago and we were so impressed that, now finding their listing on HomeStars 3 years later, were still keen to leave them a review. We've passed on their name to neighbours and I've seen them at, at least 3 other houses on our street in that time. Good folks.

Jul 21, 2011, East York

A 40 foot tree came down from my property primarily into my neighbour's yard. Insurance policies cover limited dollars if the tree is not in your yard. Although my neighbour should have filed a claim, I could not ethically expect her to pay a deductible and register a claim. The cost from my insurane company was outrageous, so I searched reviews online and contacted CB Tree. CB Tree was less then 25% of the cost the insurance companies tree removal service quoted and in fact was with $10. of the my insurance deductible. The tree was gone in 3 hours, yard raked and fireplace length wood cut. Would definitely recommend CB Tree and would recommend before you file an insurance claim, get a quote.

Jul 17, 2011, North York

Craig, the owner is a man of integrity and simply one of the best service providers I have come across in years. Several others promised to come by but did not show. He kept his word and gave a very reasonable estimate so I set him to work immediately. Craig and his crew were efficient, pleasant, cleaned up nicely and were super helpful. It is rare to find business owners like Craig these days. I had a clothes line on the tree that was pruned back to as much as it was legally possible. The clothesline was partially broken due to age. Craig went above & beyond the call of duty, picked up a new steel core heavy duty clothesline from Canadian Tire and installed the new clothes line only for the cost he paid at Canadian Tire. HOW GREAT IS THAT!!! THE SHOW STOPPER WAS THE TREE THAT WAS PRUNED BACK TO AS MUCH AS WAS LEGALLY POSSIBLE. What Craig did to that tree was nothing short of an artistic masterpiece!!! The tree became a masterpiece of elegant beauty that I just sit at my kitchen table and enjoy. WOW!!! Who thought tree pruning could be such a natural work of art!!! Craig also gave me useful tips on other roots that were above the surface in my backyard and was extremely helpful above and beyond what any reasonable person would expect. Craig is a keeper!!!

Jun 19, 2011, Scarborough

CB Tree/Craig was contacted to complete an estimate - out of many call, he was the only person who came by as promised, submitted a quote immediately and got the job done within a few days. He is friendly and personable and it was a pleasure to have him complete the work. Also, his assistants were focused and hard-working and friendly. Best of all, his price was very reasonable! Great staff - I would not hesitate to recommend his services.

Jun 17, 2011, SCARBOROUGH

Bad storm, old willows and a nasty neighbour meant I needed a tree service fast (within 24 hours - thanks to the complaining neighbour). I called numerous tree services and explained the situation. Only one came through: CB Tree Experts. Craig Telenko and his assistant stopped what they were doing and fit me into their busy schedule. They showed up when promised, did what was necessary and charged no more than we'd agreed. I will definitely recommend CB Tree Experts to my NICE neighbours. As for that other guy, the term "pound salt" comes to mind...

Jun 10, 2011, Toronto

A branch on our apple tree broke. and was hanging over the neighbour's shed. Called Craig who said he would come over the next day for a quote. Due to a recent storm, he arrived with his crew in tow. Quoted me a very fair price. He and his crew had the broken branch and other dead branches removed and the yard cleaned within the hour. They were efficient, professional and courteous. Very satisfied.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
TREE PRUNING & TRIMMING * TREE & STUMP REMOVAL * ARBORIST REPORTS * PERMIT APPLICATIONS * CONSULTING & DIAGNOSIS * PROPERTY INSPECTIONS * TREE APPRAISALS * HAZARD ASSESSMENTS * COST ESTIMATES * LANDSCAPE DESIGN & IMPLEMENTATION * PLANTING & FERTILIZING * CABLING & BRACING * INSECT & DISEASE CONTROL * ANIMAL RESCUE * FIREWOOD DELIVERY * CUSTOM WOOD AND LOG FURNITURE *

Credentials & Financial Information

WE RETURN HEALTHY BEAUTIFUL TREES TO HOMEOWNERS
CASH ,CERTIFIED CHEQUE ,MONEY ORDER ,OTHER PAYMENT METHODS ALSO
OTAB CERTIFICATION * PESTICIDE OPERATORS LICENSE * LAND CLASS 1 AND 3 APPLICATORS LICENSE *
HUMBER COLLEGE FORESTRY PROGRAM EUSA LINE CLEARING SAFETY I.S.A. CERTIFICATE OF MERIT
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!