Categories :
7630 Airport Road, Mississauga Toronto , ON L4T4H4
Owner/Manager:
Casa Bella Windows Inc.
Hours:
Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat - 10am-2pm.

Casa Bella Windows Inc.

Company Profile

BETTER INSTALLATION. LOWER ENERGY COSTS
Windows and doors are one of the most significant purchases you'll make when building or renovating your home. It's something you want to get right - the first time. That's why homeowners across the GTA choose Casa Bella Windows & Doors, with more than 60 years experience in manufacturing and installation.
At Casa Bella, your window and door specialists:

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge,Burlington,Oshawa,Whitby,Ajax

Reviews for Casa Bella Windows Inc.

Show:

Feb 11, 2011, Toronto

We had almost all of our winwdows and doors replaced by Casa Bella in the late fall. Overall they did a really great job and the service was quite good. The highlight was the installation which was done professionally with very little mess by a group of solid workers. My one complaint was the pre-installation service. Some of the sales portion could have been streamlined (many required choices like trim type and such weren't covered and as such has to be revisited with calls later). Also, the time estimate given was off by 1.5 days and no choice was given for the installation date. Overall though, especially given the price, we were quite satisfied with the job done.

Feb 04, 2011, Mississauga

We are extremely happy with the complete experience from beginning to end that we had with Casa Bella. We would highly recommend choosing them for your windows and door replacements. We had 23 windows and 2 doors replaced by them. The sales rep, Devon Walter was very personable and was always available to answer my questions (and I certainly had a lot of questions after I returned with knowledge from getting quotes from other companies!). He made the whole experience a pleasant one. Devon was always on time and even visited us on the first day of the install as well as after everything was done. The installation crew: German, Terry and Kyle were always hard working and treated our home as if it were their own. German was great with our 2 kids. He is also an expert at installing our new entry door locks. We loved how Terry paid some much attention to detail when he vacuumed up at the end of the day. Kyle took a lot of care and did a great job doing the vertical siding on our bay windows. Devin was our install rep and you could tell how much of an expert he was as you watched him take care of things that we needed after the install. He knew right away how to repair any potential issues. We had our windows replaced during the coldest week of January 2011 and there were no problems. The windows look great and we're very happy with the energy efficiency of them. We noticed that we were able to lower our thermostat by 1 to 2 degrees Celsius! Again, we had an excellent experience and we would highly recommend Casa Bella.

Jan 03, 2011, Thornhill

The crew from Casa Bella showed up on time and were incredibly professional, courteous and tidy. They were friendly and very patient with a toddler that insisted on following them around. The crew seemed to get along well and they were able to trouble shoot all problems while remaining relaxed and professional. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the work from casa Bella. i wouldn't consider using anyone else.

Dec 06, 2010, MISSISSAUGA

Do not hesitate to go with Casa Bella. My 9 year old windows from the builder were leaking water. (9 years old! Unbelievable!) I did all my research on the internet and spoke with numerous other window companies before making my choice. I changed those 5 windows in 2009 to test Casa Bella out first. The following year I changed the rest. Kevin and Devin were the sales and install reps who took care of my home and they did so with the utmost care. Kevin was not pushy and very informative. Devin made as many house visits as needed after the install to make sure everything was done right and that I was happy. Installation is so crucial to a energy efficient window system. Not only does Casa Bella foam each side of the window but they also tuck tape the inside of the window to ensure it is 100% draft free. They are the only company I know that takes this extra step. I had an energy audit done after and the auditor was so amazed that none of my windows were drafty. Even the interior wood trim was cut, nailed and finished with the utmost care. Service and installation is what sets this company apart. I've been through many contractors for various jobs and Casa Bella are the only contractors that I have not been angry at or had to argue with for cutting corners or not doing things right. The only regret I have is not giving them the job of replacing the two exterior doors. That was done by "The Door Store and more" and I have regretted it everyday I look at the doors. Go with Casa Bella, you won't regret it.

Company Response:
It was a pleasure dealing with you as well Lyndon! We have been to your house on two separate occasions and both times went smooth, mainly because you as well were informed on the window process, making my job that much easier. Thank you again for the wonderful review and I hope we can do more business in the future. Thank you, Kevin

Nov 21, 2010, Brampton

We started our window replacement search with HomeStars in order to find a reputable dealer and installer. This is how we found Casa Bella. After a visit to their showroom and discussing our needs with one of their sales rep’s, we felt confident in our decision to have all the upstairs windows of our home replaced. From sales to installation, it was a pleasure doing business with Casa Bella. They patiently answered all the questions we had and they delivered and installed quality windows as promised. The installation crew was very courteous and professional. We even had one small problem with one window shortly after installation but everything was fixed approximately one week after we contacted Casa Bella. Thank you to our salesman Adi Klausner and the installation crew; your work was exceptional and we are 100% satisfied!

Company Response:
It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing Casa Bella Windows. I am sure you will enjoy the quality and look of the windows for many years to come. ~ Adi Klausner

Nov 16, 2010, Brampton

My wife and I would like to thank all the people at "Casa Bella Windows" for providing outstanding product and service. The people at the showroom and our sales representative (Devon Walter) were very kind,honest,and helpful. They answered all our questions and addressing issues with a sense of professionalism. The installers were highly skilled and courteous. Surprisingly, we didn't have much to clean up after the installation was completed. Once again, thank you for everything and we would be more than happy to refer you to anybody looking to replace windows or doors.

Company Response:
Thank you for choosing Casa Bella Windows! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to hear from you when you’re ready to replace the remaining windows and doors in your home. Thanks again! - Devon

Nov 09, 2010, Mississauga

I had most of the windows installed by Casa Bella. We had many quotes & decided to go with Casa Bella because of the salesman, Kevin, who did an excellent presentation. He was honest & not pushy. The installation was perfect. german & his crew did an excellent job. They were helpful & friendly & worked diligently. They cleaned up as they were working. We could not have asked for any better windows & installation. A special thanks to Kevin for taking that extra care. I would highly recommend Casa Bella windows to anyone. JOB WELL DONE!

Oct 19, 2010, Thornhill

Casa Bella did a fantastic job installing new energy efficient windows, as well as a new door! They were on time, on budget, and clean up after themselves beautifully. They were flexible to work with, and really went the extra mile with minor changes after the job had started.

Oct 13, 2010, Toronto

Casa Bella did such a great job with the first set of windows I asked them to replace earlier this year, that I asked them to come back and replace the rest. The first set were the original 1930's windows. The rest of the windows were not as old, but showed their age next to the beautiful new Casa Bella windows. As before, the product, installation and service were exceptional. I wanted a French Door in place of a Garden Door. Casa Bella created a custom solution for me. I knew the Casa Bella windows would look great, but I was pleasantly suprised to see how much better they performed than the more "modern" windows I was replacing this time. Thank you again Casa Bella for another excellent job!

Oct 09, 2010, WOODBRIDGE

The entire process, from estimating to instalation of windows was outstanding. The Casa Bella employees demonstrated an exemplary level of professionalism. They were diligent, very quick and conscientious of their sourroundings. I would absolutely with out any doubt reccomend Casa Bella Windows to everyone! JOB WELL DONE!!

Company Response:
It gives such satisfaction to hear the comments you posted here on homestars about Casa Bella Windows and our team. It was a pleasure dealing with you and I'm sure you will enjoy the look and savings your new windows will bring for many years to come... Thank you Sal Amato

Company Profile

BETTER INSTALLATION. LOWER ENERGY COSTS
At Casa Bella, your window and door specialists:
• Choose from an extensive selection of windows. From the economical Classic range to the premium Uniqwood series, we can meet your individual requirements.
• Our standard and specialty selection of windows include Casement Windows that are easy to operate and energy efficient; Vertical/Horizontal Sliding Windows that offers an economical design with maximum ventilation; dramatic Bay and Bow windows that make a statement, add contour and increase the natural lighting in your home; and contemporary speciality shaped that add a distinctive touch to your home.
• When it comes to doors, Casa Bella has a complete list of options for your home. Steel entry doors are energy efficient and can reduce your energy bills; fiberglass and wood doors add a cosy, homely touch; patio and garden doors add an extra touch of summer and allow easy access to the outdoors.

At Casa Bella, we manufacture and install the best quality windows and doors.

Customer service is our number one priority. We never outsource the installation of your new windows and doors to a sub-contractor. All of our professional installation crews are bonded and insured Casa Bella employees who are paid to do the job right, the first time.

Trust. Quality. Service
Experience the Casa Bella Advantage
For a windows and door professional you can trust…call Casa Bella. 416-650-1033

Products & Services

Products
Vinyl Windows, Uniqwood Windows, Steel, Vinyl and Fiberglass Entry Doors, Patio and Garden Doors, Retractable Screens
Services
Windows & Doors Design/Build and Renovation
Brands
Classic, Architectural, Uniqwood
Styles
Full line of Casements, Sliders, Hung and Architectural Shapes
Specialties
Professional Installation by Casa Bella Factory Trained Installers. WE DO NOT USE SUB-CONTRACTORS!

Credentials & Financial Information

1953
CONTACT YOUR SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR DETAILS
Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Metro Toronto License #T85-4063560
CWDMA, BILD, ENERGY STAR, RENOMARK PROGRAM, BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!