Category :
Drainage Contractors
Address:
110 Denton Avenue Scarborough , ON M1L 1G6

Carson Emergency Drain Service

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

WATERMAN

9.6

5 Reviews

watermanlogo.png

I would HIGHLY recommend Waterman Toronto (aka Plumbing Toronto). We had sewage backup and they were able to come that...

BK from Scarborough 3 Mar 09, 2014

Reviews for Carson Emergency Drain Service

Sep 22, 2008, Toronto

Carson and his team saves the day. I had a huge problem. Basement drain backed up due to tree roots. It was reoccuring nightmare. Various plumbers have come over the years with different prices, different scenarios, different fear tactics. Of course, like most people, I don't have thousands of dollars to throw around so I decided to learn to snake it myself. Big mistake, as I almost lost three fingers in the process and the snake broke in the drain when it hit the trap and retracted. Next big mistake was to dig myself in efforts of exposing the trap for a plumber to retrieve the snake. After contacting gas and hydro I began digging a 7 X 4 ft. pit, I realized I was in over my head, and I mean that literally. Really didn't want to make the news. Lady in Beach, buried alive. So I got out of the hole and called several companies who gave extreme prices. Carson was the most honest and the most reasonable. I can't begin to describe the relief of having a fantastic team like that come to my home and go above and beyond to remedy the situation. There was no B.S. What he promised, he delivered. I am eternally grateful and will be recommending them to my friends without hesitation.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!