Category :
Building Supplies and Hardware
Address:
111 Rylander Blvd Toronto , ON M1B 4X3

Canadian Tire - Rylander Blvd

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

YORK HOME IMPROVEMENT SUPPLIES

Once bitten, twice smitten! First time it was a beautiful glass insert installed to perfection. Most recently, a glass...

Frank, Bradford West Gwillimbury 2 Apr 14, 2014

Reviews for Canadian Tire - Rylander Blvd

Jul 29, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

I needed a propane tank for a bbq I was having in my backyard. I wanted to exchange my old one which was empty for a new one. After I had done this transaction I had to wait for several minutes for the clerk to open and show where they stored the new tanks. When he had arrived he told me that they were out of propane tanks and that I should refund my money. I just felt they could have told before making the purchase.

Jan 25, 2009, Scarborough

the job done on my car was perfect. when i drove my suv after the work done, it was as if i drove a new car.Thanks canadian tyre representative you guys did a great job. I will not take the van to the dealers ever again because this work is heart felt.aklj 240

Jan 22, 2006, Toronto

7.8

Found a big laundry net I can use to wash all my brother's sweaters. The store was huge, it was quite overwhelming and difficult to find things.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!