Category :
Owner/Manager:
Flavio Aloe
Hours:
24 hours

Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Company Profile Plumbing, Drain Services At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is ...

You Might Also Consider

Mr Rooter Plumbing

mrrooter-logored w tagline2.fw.png

After this very difficult winter I was having problems with flooding and leakage in my basement. I called several...

Irene Petrauskas from Toronto 1 Apr 21, 2014

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Show:

Jul 30, 2010, King City

We ended up having to renovate our (only) bathroom after just moving into our 'new' old home. It had just been renovated by the previous owner however we were quick to learn that there were many issues with the bathtub/shower area. Flavio was able to help us on short notice, made some great recommendations (moving plumbing etc.) and installed a new bathtub for us. He was professional, efficient and a clean worker! Thanks again!

Jul 05, 2010, Thornhill

On two seperate occassions I have had Flavio, and Matt come to my home to fix plumbing issues.The first, was a fairly major issue which invovled breaking through the wall to find a leak coming from my master bathtub. Within a short time Flavio trouble shot the problem and made the entire experiance "stressfree". I must say, I was so impressed with many aspects of dealing with these gentleman. They were clear to communicate what needed to be done, they were clean -no mess, and percise using superb judgement. They got the job's done and are true craftman at their trade. They will be my plumber's for life should I need them in future. Also, I feel that Flavio is an honest, calm and fair business man. I highly recommend his service to anyone that fears dealing with plumbing issues. You will not be disappointed!

Jun 08, 2010, Mississauga

I have recently purchased a condo that needed some minor repairs. I was referred to Flavio by a friend who assured me he was great. Flavio came changed my shower valves and was out in no time. Definitly a great handyman and very knowledgeable. Thanks again

May 06, 2010, North York

Flavio and Matt did a fair amount of work for me. They replaced my kitchen sink, and faucet and had to deal with granite that had to be cut so that the new sink would fit. I also had some bathroom faucets replaced and an old hansgrohe shower had to be fixed too. Flavio and Matt did a great job on everything, even though there were plenty of complications during the process because some of the products required where no longer available. In the end everything came out great and both of them worked well and in a very professional way. I would definitely recommend flavio to do any plumbing work. He is also very precise and clean while completing the job.

Apr 21, 2010, Kleinburg

I called Flavio, because my water pipes for my outdoor hoses both started leaking as I opened them from the basement! Flavio was great he showed up that same afternoon. The water pipes froze! He changed my water valves and made sure there was no more leak. He explained why the pipes froze, and gave me helpful advice on how to close the water, so the pipes wont freeze next winter. He is very professional, and kind but what really put him over the top for us is, not only did he do a great job at a great price, but as I continued to cut the grass my lawnmore broke and would not start again, and Flavio before leaving took the time to help me fix the lawnmore! Flavio you are a fabulous plumber and handyman and all around just a great guy! I would recommend Flavio to anybody, and Flavio Im sure we will need you soon when I renovate my basement!

Apr 14, 2010, Scarborough

I am currently finishing my basement. A previously plumber I hired made a mess of things.Depressed as I was, Flavio was descriptive with his work and CLEAN!Him and Matt completed my job and more for a reasonable rate!I was left feeling relived and 100% satisfied!I highly recommend them!

Apr 13, 2010, Toronto

This is the 2nd time we have called Flavio, he was diligent in finding the leak as its was in akward spot. Minimised th eamoutn of damage needed to the wall. Was impressed with his attention to overall safety.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been removed by the author.
Maria M in Toronto Apr 12, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Mar 24, 2010, Toronto

I called Flavio from Canada Wide Plumbing to fix some bathroom plumbing that was incorrectly installed by a general contractor. Like most good tradesmen, he was recommended to me by a friend who is also a satisfied customer. Flavio is a busy guy so I experienced a short but reasonable delay before he could start my job. He then prioritized my project and stuck with it until it was done. His work is excellent. His pricing was fair and we agreed on it in advance. In assessing my problem, Flavio gave me an objective evaluation of what I should have him do, and what my general contractor needed to come back and fix. He also walked me through what to tell the other contractor – who didn’t dispute (and willingly fixed) all that Flavio had pointed out. Finally, he is a friendly, no-nonsense type who is happy to share advice. Flavio will be the plumber I call as I renovate the rest of my home or if I need service in the future.

Feb 08, 2010, Brampton

On Jan. 21 I noticed the hot water tank was leaking. Having purused Homestars.com before, I returned to this site in search of a plumbing service. Based on the consistency of positive reviews from the past few years to the present time, I decided to call Canada Wide Plumbing. Flavio came out the next morning. From the moment of my initial contact with Flavio to the completion of the job, communication between us went well. He took the time to explain what could be done to control the leakage and made sure I understood. As an added bonus for me, Flavio and his assistant Matt located the power source to my Hot Water Tank. Not an easy task as it is an old fuse box panel and I, the recent homeowner, had not a clue as to where it was (I do now thanks). Most impressive of all to me was when the work was pretty much complete, and the water turned back on, Flavio noticed some dripping water coming from the valves he had attached. Not satisfied, he asked Matt to disassemble the valve/fitting while he returned the faulty parts to the store. He told me that the parts had recently been purchased and that the store needed to know that it had defective valves on sale to the public, and that this was not acceptable. Soon after, Flavio returned and re-did the job with the replacement valves. Although pressed for time with other appointments, he made clear to me what I needed to do in order to prevent flooding of the basement until another hot water tank is installed. It has been over two weeks and so far so good. I definitely recommend Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc. and will certainly call on them again when i install my new water tank heater. thanks Flavio & Matt.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!