Category :
Owner/Manager:
Flavio Aloe
Hours:
24 hours

Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Company Profile Plumbing, Drain Services At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is ...

You Might Also Consider

WATERMAN

9.7

6 Reviews

watermanlogo.png

Jim and his crew at Waterman are exceptional at what they do. Jim recognized our problems immediately, created an action...

Ravi from Toronto 1 Apr 21, 2014

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Show:

Jan 27, 2010, Toronto

Flavio and company diagnosed and fixed the problem in short order. They explained the issue and what they were doing to fix the problem. Great Job! Great Service! I highly recommend Flavio.

Jan 06, 2010, Toronto

Of course right around the holidays we see our main floor hall ceiling had some paint peeling and water damage. Great timing as we are entertaining! It wasn't severe but we didn't want it to become a major issue either. Flavio came very quickly after we called (next morning) and carefully opened up the ceiling without damaging our crown moulding and found out it was the overflow of our bath that was leaking water. That was the bad news - the good news he was able to find a part and repair it that day. We didn't have to rip out the 60 year old tub and incur a major bathroom reno. I've gotten to know Flavio well over through HomeStars events and he truly is an honest and 10 star contractor. He also made some suggestions on other areas of the house we should improve. Well worth having him come. Thank you again!

Jan 05, 2010, Toronto

Canada Wide Drain Services Inc. was sub-contracted to work for our general contracting company. Flavio was well prepared and ready to complete the job when needed. He performed the work in a timely fashion and worked well with our other trades. If needed, we would have Canada Wide Drain Services Inc. do more work for us. Thank you Falvio for a job well done.

Jan 01, 2010, Toronto

The work was to change a kitchen faucet for my mom who is a senior citizen and living on her own. Flavio gave me an estimate over the phone and the final bill came in at less than the estimate even though they encountered some challenges and had to reinforce the underside of the counter due to previous faulty work by another company years before. Flavio even gave me an analysis of the general conditions of the old pipes and suggested what work might have to be done next to keep them in good working order. Flavio was very professional and courteous and my mom even phoned me after the work was done to say "Nice guys". Thanks for the great job, Canada Wide. I will certainly use you again!

Dec 22, 2009, Toronto

Very customer centred service, quick response time, quality work and reasonably priced. Flavio from Canada Wide Plumbing lived up to the other positive reviews. Highly recommended for all these reasons. Rob M.

Dec 14, 2009, Brampton

We had used Flavio in the past for a similar job, so we didn't hesitate to call him again. Flavio went over the problem thoroughly with us, showed us exactly what was wrong, and fixed it right away. Thanks Flavio.

Dec 09, 2009, King City

I was having a problem with my bathtub/shower faucet and thought that this would be a very expensive problem. The plumber that arrived not only gave excellent service but was also able to save me a large sum of money by fixing the problem instead of just replacing everything. Excellent work !!!!

Dec 08, 2009, North York

Couldn't get proper temp control of shower, totally unreliable and dangerous. Flavio fielded the call, camy by to look at it, same day, fixed it and charged a reaonable amount. I highly recommend this company and particularly Flavio. He also stands behind his work and told me that if there is an issue in the next few weeks that he'd come back and mtake care of it. Great interaction with the people and the company and I highly recommend them.

Dec 07, 2009, Markham

We noticed since we purchased our house that one of the showers upstairs was unable to get anything more than luke-warm to semi-hot water even when the faucet was turned all the way. When Flavio and Matt arrived, just like most problems, we couldn't reproduce the issue right away. They were extremely patient and thorough and checked all faucets in the house and the hot water tank. Ended up being the shower cartridge. Now my shower is scalding hot. Will be calling them back to install the anti-scalding valve as we are expecting a new addition to the family. Excellent job and competitive rates.

Nov 25, 2009, Richmond Hill

We hired Flavio to fix our slow running faucet. He installed a new one and it's working great. He was courteous and professional. He is, however, very busy, so it may take a bit longer to book the services than anticipated.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!