Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Flavio Aloe
Hours:
24 hours

Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Company Profile

Plumbing, Drain Services

At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is to have our clients for a life time.…

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Show:

Oct 31, 2009, Thornhill

What seemed like a small problem with a leaking kitchen drain stack in our basement turned into something larger and more complicated. Flavio and Matt were able to quickly diagnose the problem and spent five long hours working very hard to replace the kitchen pipes in our wall, the stack and the leaking pipes underneath our kitchen sink. They were professional, friendly, knowledgeable and their workmanship was absolutely beautiful. The clean-up afterwards was impeccable and they left everything even cleaner than it was before. Flavio's attention to detail is amazing and he and Matt tested our pipes multiple times before leaving, just to ensure that everything was working correctly. I highly recommend Canada Wide Plumbing, especially if you have any complicated plumbing problems.

Oct 22, 2009, North York

My job was a simple kitchen faucet replace with some undersink pipe soldering. I got a quote from another company ([competitors name removed - ed] - also on Homestars) in the area of $1200! I called Canada Wide and Flavio quoted me in the area of $600. I wound up buying the faucet myself and was charged under $500. I could not believe how much some other companies like ([competitors name removed - ed] - also on Homestars) inflate their prices. Canada Wide had a reasonable cost and was efficient in their work and did a good job. More importantly, I felt like they could be trusted. The only problem was that Flavio is extremely busy and it took a long time for him to get over to my condo to do the repair.

Oct 20, 2009, King City

Flavio was prompt, professional and it was evident he was proud of his trade by his attention to detail. He protected our new hardwood floors with tarps and his cleanup was second to none. Highly recommended.

Oct 19, 2009, Woodbridge

We have moved into our dream home and Thank you Flavio for all the upgrades and high end installations. Our home is a plumbing dream, and your professional and expertise shines in every corner. Bravo,you set the bar very high. You gave us all that we asked for and more. Be proud, we are.

Oct 04, 2009, Toronto

On Saturday morning my husband noticed that our sump pump (newly installed last year) was “humming” and didn’t seem to be working. Upon further inspection, we saw the water was dangerously close to the top and about to flood. A panicked look at Homestars.ca, and a call to Flavio after reading the glowing reviews about Canada Wide Plumbing, saved the day. Not only did Flavio return our call within an hour and do a diagnostic by phone – by the end of the day we had a new motor, a running sump pump and two very grateful homeowners! Flavio was FAST, courteous, knowledgeable and extremely tidy. We will certainly use Canada Wide Plumbing again and definitely highly recommend Flavio in the future. Thank you Flavio!!

Oct 01, 2009, Etobicoke

We gutted our own bathroom and then didn't know where to go from there. We didn't know what products to buy and these guys really helped out. They not only did the job they educated the customer...and education is the best consumer defence. We're pleased with the results and the customer service.

Sep 08, 2009, Toronto

I bought a condo that needed a full renovation. My friend gave me Flavio's number and he said " Flavio knows it all." I must admit that this statement is true. The building old and he knew all the ins and outs from what type of material was needed to how to deal with condo management. He was on time and there when he promised to be. He did a great, clean job that displayed his abilities. Flavio even came down at 11.00pm at night to fix a leaky faucet and top it all off I got at least $1000 cheaper than 3 previous quotes. I will use for my next reno and I have already passed on his name to 2 friends.

Sep 08, 2009, Toronto

Flavio answered my call quickly, came over the next day and installed my water meter. The fact that he actually returned my call (most won't bother) and was courteous and very forthright was half the battle. Once he did the work, thoroughky checked for leaks and actually took the time to clean up the work area, I knew I had called the right person. Would use him again.

Sep 02, 2009, Toronto

I called Flavio because my kitchen sink was leaking -- a lot. It turned out that the original plumber hadn't bothered to line up the drain with the plumbing, so it was no surprise that eventually the plumbing lines disconnected from the drain. Flavio and Matt fixed it promptly and efficiently. I will definitely hire them again! Thanks for your great work.

Aug 24, 2009, Toronto

Excellent quality of work, timing and reliability. We highly recommend Flavio and Matt. Our toilet was making weird draining sounds, and we tried to fix it before calling a plumbing. No luck. Flavio and Matt came over to help us try and fix it, but it would be cheaper to replace the toilet. So with the toilet sales at Home Depot and City of Toronto rebates, we decided to replace the toilet. Matt came back promptly at 8:30 a.m. the next day and replaced our toilet. Excellent install job, and a nice guy. Flavio, you have a great assistant with you - don't let him go! Came in right on time and budget of what we were quoted, which was very reasonable. I'm glad we found your company. Will definitely call you for future plumbing jobs. Have a great summer guys!

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Master License P20275 Plumbing contractor Licence # T9438*****
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!