Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Flavio Aloe
Hours:
24 hours

Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Company Profile

Plumbing, Drain Services

At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is to have our clients for a life time.…

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Show:

Apr 25, 2012, Toronto

We had a tenant who misuded a toilet and clogged the toillet. The water ran for several hours and flooded the floors. I contacted several Plumbers and Canada Wide Plumbing was the only one who immediately responded to my call and was on site quickly. Flavio was on time, quick and fixed the problem at a good rate. I found his work to be reliable, dependable and trustworthy. He only fixed what was needed. I later called Canada Wide Plumbing to replace our kitchen fawcet and was amazed at the consistent high level of quality and service provided. Definately recommend Canada Wide Plumbing.

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
This company is reliable and dependable.

Apr 21, 2012, ETOBICOKE

Post-reno, unlevel bathroom floor led to toilet rocking. Previous plumber put in a shim but resuilt was temporary and shim rotted. New shim led to sewer gas leak. Flavio of Canada Wide was prompt, pleasant, competent, clean and careful. He created and placed a gasket and found a position for the toilet that worked well despite the floor problem. Definitely someone I would use again. Worth the money for sure.

Apr 18, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

Flavio was great - he brought the part I needed and installed it with ease. He ensured the work was done and spent the time explaining what had happened. He is patient, efficient, and dedicated to his work.

Mar 19, 2012, Toronto

I've been renovating my basement over the past two months with help from some family members. During the renovation I needed to have the existing laundry sink and washing machine relocated to a more suitable place and required the plumbing services of Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical. Flavio Aloe was needed for this job on two separate occasions, the first time to disconnect and remove the old sink and plumbing connections for the washing machine and then rough in the plumbing for the new location. On the second trip he made the connections and installed the new sink. On both occassions he completed the tasks in a professional and timely manner, and worked very well around my very busy schedule. He was also able to come on a Saturday just to ensure other jobs were not delayed as a result of the plumbing work. All in all I was very pleased with the work of Flavio Aloe of Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical and would definitely continue to use his services in the future.

Mar 14, 2012, Concord

We had a complete rennovation of our offices last year and both the previous plumbing and tile company that installed and cut the tile around the floor drains in the staff washrooms did a very poor job. The floor drains were unlevel with the finished floor and the tile cutting around the drain cover plates was jagged and irregular which was not only very unsightly but created a serious tripping hazard. I decided to call Flavio and Matt from Canada Wide Plumbing due to their expertise in troubleshooting and solving unique problems such as this, but most importantly for their attention to detail. The Canada Wide team came to the rescue and was able to expertly remove the existing tile around the floor drain without causing any damage to the surrounding tiles. Flavio then got a new tile and had it custom cut to the exact diameter of the new floor drain and was able to reinstall the new tile and floor drain perfectly flush so it is now an even surface. The end result is fantastic, and they took every precaution to cover the entire bathroom in plastic and dropcloths to protect the fixtures and surrounding floor while they were working. Following the floor drain work, Flavio and Matt did a complete inspection of all the plumbing above the ceiling tiles and found several problems with unsealed pipe insulation and pipe hangers that were improperly installed causing the pipes to sag and bend. They were able to fix all the issues and even recommended the installation of isolation valves for the various main lines. They also found several sections of copper pipe that were touching metal studs and were able to properly insulate it with rubber. Many thanks to Flavio and Matt for a great job! My only regret is not having Canada Wide Plumbing in to do the job right the first time, which hopefully will never happen again!

Mar 12, 2012, Huttonville

We needed a plumber who can fix the issue within 24hrs and found one company that is willing to come out the same day.. We were advised the problem can’t be fixed without taking surrounding tiles out.. also the issue couldn’t be addressed until next couple of days. We decided to call other companies and found Canada Wide Plumbing.. Not only he(sorry I didn’t get his name) came out the same day but was able to fix the issue without breaking surrounding walls.. He was able to accommodate our needs with his busy schedule.. Not only he knows what he was doing, he understood the urgency we were facing and was able to resolve the issue.. he’s a true hero.. I wouldn't hesitate to call Canada Wide Plumbing for any plumbing related issues.. great company to deal with.. thank you!!

Mar 06, 2012, North York

We had clogged drains in our bathroom. I called Flavio first thing Monday morning and he came later that day. He snaked the line and removed a tonne of hair! The job was done quickly and efficiently and everything was put back in its original place. It was like he wasn't even there. Flavio is a pleasure to work with. He takes the time to answer any questions you may have and is very trustworthy. I highly recommend him to anyone needing a plumber.

Feb 27, 2012, King City

Called Flavio late on a Friday because my kitchen sink was backing up and he came out right away and "snaked" the line clean. A job very well done considering the time of day and that we were entertaining on Saturday! Thanks Flavio.

Feb 22, 2012, AURORA

Hello. I had a 1/2'' copper pipe leaking in my ceiling, it caused a large amount of damage to the drywall and required new pipe to be installed. I called Canada Wide Plumbing and got two great & knowledgeable Plumbers at my home the same day! They had all the Equipment and know how to get the pipe replaced and the problem resolved in a short afternoon. Great job Flavio & Matt from Canada Wide Plumbing. Regards, Tim

Feb 20, 2012, Toronto

We were planning on making a number of plumbing changes to our 100 year old house and Flavio was able to come in, assess, and help us plan out the best course of action and appropriate steps to take. Before spending thousands of dollars moving all of our plumbing in the basement around, we had a camera inspection which gave us piece of mind that our draining system is in great condition and that we will in fact be able to make all the changes we hope to with minimal disruption in service for ourselves and our tenants...and at a smaller cost than anticipated. The camera inspection was quick, clean, and gives us tremendous comfort knowing exactly what we have instead of digging it all up to find out. Thanks Flavio!

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Master License P20275 Plumbing contractor Licence # T9438*****
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!