Category :
Owner/Manager:
Flavio Aloe
Hours:
24 hours

Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Company Profile Plumbing, Drain Services At Canada Wide Plumbing, our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is ...

You Might Also Consider

Advanced Plumbing

We wanted to change out the toilet in our condo and the job was completed on time, quickly and professionally. George was...

Karen Wobowsk from Toronto 1 Mar 31, 2014

Reviews for Canada Wide Plumbing & Mechanical Services Inc.

Show:

Apr 02, 2014, Toronto

I had a pipe burst in an outside basement wall after the crazy polar vortex this winter. I turned off the water in the house and called Flavio. He made arrangements to come over later that day. Flavio arrived exactly when he said he would, he did the work quickly, game some great advice on how to prevent the problem in the future, and he left the place cleaner than he found it. I would call him anytime to do plumbing work. Bottom line is that a good plumber with fair prices is someone you should have on your speed dial. Flavio has earned his place on mine.

Mar 11, 2014, Toronto

Having used Canada Wide for my residence, I called Flavio to replace a grease trap. He did some due diligence in finding the right type and size and we were almost going ahead when the landlord insisted they were going to do it. I apologized for his time spent and he was understanding. Flavio even called me from Florida(went on family vacation for a week) to follow up on the search. Flavio is a very honest and integrous professional who I would use for all of my plumbing needs and have and will continue to recommed him to family, friends and anyone with plumbing issues.

Mar 03, 2014, Toronto

We discovered a leaking pipe from our humidifier on Friday night. We called Canada Wide Plumbing and Flavio showed up in short order and replaced the valve & pile in a very cramped space. Good natured plumber, great quality work!

Jan 28, 2014, King City

We had 2 emergency calls with leaks in the ceiling and a frozen pipe. As soon as we called Flavio from Canada Wide Plumbing, he immediately responded to our calls. His expertise and knowledge in analyzing the problems were very much appreciated.

Jan 14, 2014, Toronto

During a deep-freeze a few weeks ago I contacted Flavio about a frozen pipe. He replied right away but said he had too many jobs to come to our house. And soon would be going on holiday. But he phone back twice within the hour to give us advice about how we might solve the problem on our own. He went over step-by-step some things we could do. I had never dealt with him or his company before. But he went out of his way to help us solve the problem with no financial benefit to him. Pretty amazing This response was remarkable. It was a very busy time and he would not be getting our business. But he cared enough to call back and try to help us. I will be counting hat contacting him again when I need plumbing

Oct 30, 2013, Old Toronto

We discovered what looked like a sewage pipe leak from within the house. We called Flavio on a Sunday and he answered right away. On Monday they were on the job! It was a very messy task, drywall had to be torn down, walls cleaned and bleached and pipes, cleared and replaced. Flavio and his team were very professional and worked quickly to solve the problem. They cleaned up and removed all garbage before they left that day. Price was very reasonable considering involvement of job. We highly recommend Flavio and his team.

Aug 31, 2013, Richmond Hill

We had a flood that I suspected was due to stormwater backing up through the floor drain, but there was a backflow valve installed. I called and left a message, Flavio called me back within an hour or so. I asked if he could come that day because I was afraid the rain in the forecast would cause another flood. He came that afternoon, diagnosed the problem with the valve and fixed it, did a thorough walk through of the basement and exterior of the house and pointed out other issues with the house that could contribute to water infiltration. As an unexpected bonus he did a fire safety check (apparently he is also a fireman!). Very helpful and took time to explain the problems and what to do about it. Highly recommended!

Jul 23, 2013, East York

We've had problems with our shower since installation. Called the manufacturer who said it was a faulty thermostatic valve. flavio cam out to do the replacement on a weekend. He discovered that not only did the valve need replacement, but that it had been improperly installed by the original contractor and the hot and cold lines were reversed. Definitely would use Flavio again. Noelle and Stu in the beach.

Jul 07, 2013, King City

Flavio came out on the Saturday of a long weekend to unclog our kitchen sink - great service at a very reasonable rate. We would highly recommend Flavio to anyone!

Apr 17, 2013, Kleinburg

I hired Flavio to prepare for the installation of a double vanity where a single one once stood, the instation of the faucets, sinks, bidet, and repair of a kitchen sink. There was a great deal of work involved behind the drywall for the additional sink. Flavio's work was solid, neat and well finished. I'd rate my experience a 10 if is wasn't for some very late appearances. I'd hire him again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!