Category :
Tile & Stone Retailers
Address:
3838 Midland Ave, Unit 118 Scarborough , ON M1V 5K5

Camiko Tiles & Stones

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

JADE GRANITE & QUARTZ

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking to redo their kitchen and bathrooms. Incredible value, our kitchen and...

Samantha Maker from Toronto 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Camiko Tiles & Stones

Nov 16, 2013, 北約克

We recently had our kitchen back splash installed, after several quotes we decided to contract Camiko Tiles & Stone. Their staff is the epitome of hard work, from their meticulous work ethics, to their friendliness is what anyone would want in a contractor. From the moment of first contact to the minute of when completing the job, they were nothing but friendly and extremely professional. Very detailed with what needs to be done and how it's going to be done.

Nov 15, 2013, Richmond Hill

Camiko's prices are one of the best in town. They carry lots of up-to-date modern tiling and the staff are friendly and helpful. If you see tiles you like from other large tiling companies but Camiko does not carry them, Camiko may be able to order for you at a lower price. Very reliable and one of the best in town.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Francis Lee from North York Jan 28, 2013
Why am I seeing this?

Sep 21, 2011, SCARBOROUGH

I have bought tiles from camiko 8 years ago when I renovated my previous home's bathroom and I was very impressed with their price and service. So this time around, I went back to order tiles from them when I renovate the ensuite and main bath in my new home. They did not disappoint me. Paul (I am not sure if he is the owner) is very knowledgeable. I love olympia tiles. Camiko is a dealer of olympia tiles and therefore they can give me a better price than what olympia can give me. I went to choose the tiles from olympia, get the style number and detail and then gave it to Paul. Paul gave me an excellent price. He did the calculation for me on how many pieces I need based on the sq footage of my bathroom and the delivery is on-time. Usually they provide delivery service to orders over $800, but because I live very close by, they deliver the tiles to my house. Paul also offer many valuable recommendation to me in terms of styles and products. I am extremely happy with their service. They are also willing to take back the groute that I over ordered. Now I have two beautiful baths with amazing tiles. My ensuite bath has a carribean theme and is installed with a brown beige color ceramic tiles. they price is good but the look is expensive. My main bath is installed with big porcelin floor tiles and it looks very modern. I will highly recommend Camiko Tiles to anyone.

Mar 01, 2011, Markham

I discovered Camiko by fluke. I was recommended by a stranger who was a contractor. I went to see Paul at Camiko. He was very knowledgeable in his products that he sells and by pricing out what I wanted he was far the best priced. Customer service is excellent. I had an issue with a part and he told me to bring it back to inspect and he would replace it if it was not working properly. I also wanted accessories for my sink which I did not buy from him. Camiko was definitely better priced even over the box stores. Will definitely use them or recommend them again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!