Category :
Marwan .
Hours:
M-W 9-5 Th-F 9-8 S 9:30-5

Cameo Fine Cabinetry

Company Profile It all begins with your vision. That's why we offer an extensive selection of cabinet doors, interiors and hardware to suit your individual style and needs. All our interiors are built using only the highest quality materials (white melamine, hardrock maple melamine or birch plywood veneer) that maintain their good ...

You Might Also Consider

WOLSTENCROFT KITCHENS LTD.

March 2014. Our kitchen renovation project was a total re-do. We are very happy that we found David Wolstencroft of...

Christina Uyede from Scarborough 1 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Cameo Fine Cabinetry

Show:

Nov 11, 2013, Oakville

Don't be fooled by the nice showroom and the expensive prices. This company average cabinetry quality, poor customization and shoddy installation. See pictures. If you are not happy, they will get very hostile and difficult to deal with. After one month of back-and-forth and delaying my kitchen reno by that long, they had the nerve to tell me that they will not honour any warranty because i refused to sign off on a "complete satisfaction" form!

Company Response:
It is unfortunate that you were not happy with the island that was added to your kitchen. As a company who has been in business for over 30 years and has built its reputation on customer satisfaction, we are very disappointed that you feel this way. The photos posted were taken during installation and it does not reflect the end product. Adjustments and touch ups were completed and hardware and countertops were installed after those photos were taken. Unfortunately, despite our many efforts on our part, we have not been able to satisfy you. An onsite touch up that we did, was all that was necessary. Your request to replace the whole island, for a scratch, was not justified nor necessary. As it is our company policy, we require the final payment and a signed completion certificate in order to honour our warranty. We value customer satisfaction and are committed to always doing the right thing for our customers. We are still prepared to honour your warranty once you sign the completion certificate. We would be delighted to discuss this with you at any time.

Jan 09, 2012, Mississauga

Cameo Kitchens delivered the kitchen of our dreams. Careful planning, smart design, top quality manufacturing and superior installation made it happen. Upon our first visit to their Mississauga showroom, we felt totally at ease dealing with Cameo. Their talented designer listened to our extensive wish list and worked hard to give us exactly what we wanted. We love our new kitchen and are very happy that we chose the talented team at Cameo Kitchens.

Jan 08, 2012, NORTH YORK

After moving into my new home 23 years ago, I had a Cameo kitchen installed, They later did the cabinets for my two bathrooms. When I wanted to redo my kitchen this year, I went back to Cameo and they did not disappoint. Adriana, the designer created a plan that was functional and beautiful. She patiently listened to all my concerns and made changes as I asked for them. Gary, the installer, was a perfectionist and the cabinets and crown molding fit in perfectly. I greatly appreciate the care and quality of workmanship. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Dec 07, 2011, Etobicoke

After interviewing several high-end kitchen companies, we finally selected Cameo Kitchens to build our dream kitchen.and we are so glad that we did. Marwan and his team paid attention to every design detail and built us a kitchen that we will truly enjoy with our family and friends for a very long time. Their workmanship and quality of finishing is truly outstanding. Their team of designers, fabricators and installers were very attentive to our every need and made sure that we were fully satisfied at every stage of the process. We were so happy with Cameo during our renovation that we had them build all our washroom vanities and they did an equally amazing job. We would strongly recommend Cameo Fine Cabinetry for all your custom cabinetry needs !!!

Oct 19, 2011, Mississauga

We built a Custom home in Lorne Park in 2010. Our architect David Small did a fabulous job designing our bungaloft with high ceilings throughout. We then worked with Cameo Kitchens to design and build all our Cabinetry. Kitchen, Vanities and Laundry. They were fabulous. From design, installation and service Cameo definately knew what they were doing. We were very pleased.

Oct 06, 2011, Mississauga

The process began with many conversations with your salesperson.We had wanted a new kitchen for many years.She gave us demonstrations of various cabinet devices and features.For me, the Le Mans corner shelves were the best solution to corner access.She also showed us various door styles and we really liked the Taliesin example in Oakville. She was always a delight to work with! The contractor that you recomended and his crew were all excellent.We found everyone at your showroom a pleasure to work with.Overall an excellent job. Congratulations, and thank you!

Sep 07, 2011, Etobicoke

Our Cameo Kitchen designer Jackie took the time to understand every desire on my wish list and made excellent suggestions. The design process is very important and I felt that Cameo took all my concerns seriously with prompt solutions. The installation was on time and the installer paid great attention to detail. Call back and follow-up by the installer and all Cameo staff was timely for all needs and finishing details. Overall this was a great kitchen renovation and using the suggested contractors made the process seamless and I would highly recommend using Costa for Granite and Marble. The only thing missing was a display of cabinet hardware in the showroom to make it a complete design service. I would highly recommend Cameo and it's staff.

Aug 15, 2011, Toronto

We decided on Cameo kitchens to design and manufacture our kitchen because we had used them 20 years ago and had a good experience then. Our designer, Marcella, was very prompt to design a new kitchen for us and she had some very good design ideas that we had not thought of. The best idea was an extension to our island with a pull out shelf, that added 30" to the island, which was really terrific and a great idea. The cabinets arrived as promised, within 8 to 10 weeks after ordering and the installation crew, headed by Juan, was great. They showed up early every day and worked late, to ensure that our kitchen was installed in the shortest amount of time possible. We are very happy with our choice. Our designer was available whenever we needed her and the cabinets look beautiful.

Mar 27, 2011

This letter is long overdue, which in a way is better, because I have had a chance to actually use my new Cameo kitchen. I LOVE working and entertaining and simply being in my new kitchen. The plan provided by Cameo's designer worked out perfectly; everything flows beautifully. Cameo's workmanship is outstanding, paying great attention to detail. Nothing was overlooked. Also, any trades that they recommended were fabulous, very accomodating and easy to work with. I had the pleasure of meeting many members of Cameo Kitchens and I have to say I was very touched by how everyone was so understanding and compassionate. I would recommend this company without hesitation, from the begining to the end the experience was exceptional.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Linda in Burlington Sep 21, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!