Categories :
Hours:
Office 8am-5pm, 24hr Emergency Service

Button's Heating Inc.

Company Profile

Button's Heating has been in business since 1977. The company is operated by brothers, Earl, Joe & David Button. The Button's take great pride in their company and in their customers' satisfaction. Button's Heating Inc. guarantees high quality workmanship and service to residential and commercial customers.

more...
Servicing:

Scarborough, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Durham Region

Reviews for Button's Heating Inc.

Show:

Jul 13, 2012, Pickering

I was extremely impressed with the level of service provided by this firm. They arrived when they said they would, they were polite, professional and made every effort to leave my home in the condition it was prior to the installation. Before they left they asked me if the clean up to the exterior of the premises was to my satisfaction and even offered to vacuum and help me put back the items that I had stored in my furnace room. As I was entitled to a rebate on the a/c unit they sent me the appropriate information the next business day so I could complete this and send it back to the appropriate party. I was impressed that the rebate documentation was sent to me the next business day as it obviously will allow me to get my rebate quicker. I will definately be using this company in the future for the replacement of my furnace and hot water tank.

Jul 10, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

Firstly the initial visit from Steve Stefoff was clear and informative with no pressure put on us whatsoever. Pricing was competetive to other quotes received and warranties were excellent. Installation date was then set up and reconfirmed later. The installation crew of John,Todd & Ryan worked through the extreme heat of 40+C on the day but kept at it and finished mid afternoon. Todd then gave me a quick walk over the new items with some basic pointers but assured me if any further info was required to not hesitate to contact them. Overall I would highly recommend their services for anybody that may be considering similar work. Neil & Jackie ,Sarborough On July 6th 2012

Jul 10, 2012, PICKERING

Re: Jonathan, Mike N and Mike H. From the get go, the men were professional, courteous, very neat and organized - something you don't see too often. I'm very pleased but more importantly, my wife is pleased with the installation that was done. We have no complaints and I would recommend Buttons highly. Thanks again to everybody, for a great job !! Yours truly, John and Sue De Pompa

Jun 26, 2012, North York

I was extremely satisfied with the service provided by this company. They were very efficient, clean and courteous. Everyone worked hard, even on a day that had reached 40 degrees Celsius with the humidity factored in. Their arrival was prompt and the job was finished within the estimated amount of time. They were also able to bypass having to destroy a part of our basement ceiling by skillfully maneuvering the piping through two smaller openings. This avoided a huge mess and hassle. I was extremely happy about that. In the end, we were given clear instructions on proper usage and maintenance as well as having all our questions answered. Job well done.

Jun 24, 2012, EAST YORK

We had our old a/c replaced with a new energy efficient model. John, Todd, and Ryan from Button's Heating were very professional, clean and prompt. They installed my a/c installation as if it was therr house.

Jun 18, 2012, East York

I am a first time home owner. I know NOTHING about AC & Furnace. But, I know well enough to replace my AC & Furnace since they are 23 years old. I did my research online and found that TRANE system fits my need. I begin to entertain quotes from different independent TRANE contractor. Let me tell you, for the same TRANE system (XV95 & XR15), I got a range of quotes, ranging from $9000 to $6000. After careful consideration, I chose Button because of their willingness to do that extra work. Their salesman, Steve Thomas, was the only person who actually took the time to find a proper place for my new AC, which is in my backyard. Believe it or not, no sale person even bother to look at my back yard. They just want to leave my new AC where my old AC was located, which is not a proper location. ONLY Button is willing to run a 45 ft line, under my deck, specifically for my AC. This speaks volume in regards to their professionalism. Also, they give me a fair and honest quote for the system compared to other independent contractor. During the day of my installation, John/Todd/Ryan were excellent to work with. They came on time and prepared. They worked from 9am to 4pm. I have to say, I was more than impressed with the work. For instance, they added extra freon, free of charge, to my AC since I am running a long line. This shows me that they care about their customers and they are about doing the job RIGHT from the start. Lastly, They took the time to explain everything about the maintenance of my furnace and AC. I am more than happy to recommend Button to other people, particularly for other 1st time home owner.

May 30, 2012, Toronto

This is the second time hiring Button's Team in the last two years and I'm pleased I did. The first was for a new furnace which was a 100% success. Today was the same for the two new installations. I have and will continue to recommend the team at Button's. Highlights: Clean, polite, on time, detailed, quality workmanship, informative, no pushy sales and a great price. It's worth the call to Button's!!!

May 29, 2012, WHITBY

Jonathan, Todd and Mike N provided very detailed review and quotes for options for our house. Very thorough and took time to discuss and answer questions - we would recommend Buttons for anyone who is looking for a full service contractor. The A/C unit has performed as promised. We have a very hot humid day today, and we are cool and comfortable - no more cold and hot spots in the house and A/C unit running all the time struggling to keep at temperature. We are very happy with the service experience.

May 25, 2012, NEWCASTLE

This was a great experience. They were quick, courtious and had the best price out there! Joe came and gave the quote, he was friendly and very fair in the pricing. Today Jonathan, Todd & Mike N came and installed the new air conditioner. They were in and out in a few hours. They took the time to explain everything they were doing, they made sure they left no sign of them even being there. I think my floors were cleaner after they left than when they arrived...lol All in all this was a very pleasant experience and I will spread the word to everyone I know to go to Button's Heating Inc. for all your heating and air conditioning needs. Thanks Button's !!!

May 21, 2012, Toronto

The Button's boys were great. We worked with Mark to over come a very challenging solution for my range hood venting. Pro's all the way. Out of all the companies I contacted and there were many, this team was the only one with all the answers. I would recommend Mark and the team any day.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Ductwork, Fireplaces, Gas Piping , Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, Heat Pumps, Tankless Water Heaters
Services
Sales, Installation & Service
Brands
Trane, Goodman, LG Ductless, Rinnai, Navien, John Wood, Noritz, GeneralAire, Continental Fireplaces
Specialties

Credentials & Financial Information

1977
Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Gas, Refrigeration, Heating
HRAI
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Workmanship Guaranteed, Manufacturers Warranties

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!